This was actually a fantastic speech. I agree with him

This was actually a fantastic speech. I agree with him.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishworldreview.com/0609/bayefsky060909.php3
youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
youtube.com/watch?v=9jNr0_AUSR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will Trump have the balls to agree too?

fuck off Libcuck. Trump will help Israel crush its mudslime enemies whether you like it or not.

Is he trying to tell Jews to throw their democracy away and become nationalists? Why would any Jew want to give up his statehood for "democracy"?

You really want to get into that barfight? You must really hate peace

If Obama had done this like 2 years ago I would have really respected him for it but doing it now when he has less than 30 days left in office just feels lame as fuck.

multiculturalism for israel

Israel is the only democracy in the middle east. If there's one country in the world we should be helping it's Israel. They're the key to finally wiping Islam off the face of the Earth. Thank god we finally have a president with balls that isn't afraid to support Israel 100%

My government must be so confused right now.

Didn't Trump campaign on how we get into too many unnecessary foreign conflicts?

>not doting on zion in the most servile manner possible, sending your finest youths and all your wealth to maintain the jewish state
gtfo new jew-friendly Sup Forums, shill. based donald trump and his hebrewtastic friends are going to make america good goys again.

the jews chose trump, and this is obama's retaliation because he's had enough of this kikery

Sure

Obongo has always been against Israel. Fuck that nigger

jewishworldreview.com/0609/bayefsky060909.php3

He could have said more, a brief explanation of the region's history for false flags, was needed.

>Sup Forums loves trump & hates jews
>trump considers Israel as greatest ally & defends it
>cabinet is full of jewish bankers

contrarian pricks

Why is it considered a leftist position to be critical of Israel?

>what you just described
>democracy

Sounds like the Nationalist Reich of Israel

well, pretty sure i can be banged up for calling it a jewish state, so...

bush did too

Israel has not yet learned to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic Jewish society that it once was in the past century. Arabs are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and Arabs and Africans will be resented because of their leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Israel will not survive.

I was distracted by his plastic surgery, i couldn't focus on what he was saying

Democracy doesn't necessitate ethnic inclusiveness. I hate kikes as much as the next guy, but this abuse of the word democracy is ridiculous. Kerry also claimed that Hungary's referendum on refugees was undemocratic. A referendum is quintessentially democratic.

Yes, but Isreal is another beast entirely. We MUST help them against any threat, they're literally the only democracy in the middle east.

the problem is that we don't just need to wipe Islam off the face of the earth. We need to kill off Judaism and Christianity, too.

Obama has been called a Muslim, anti semite who hates our biggest ally by neo cons for a reason nigga

I really hope that was sarcasm paco. fuck em

>Implying it's bad to have an ethno state that oppresses minorities
Liberals all hate Israel for the wrong reasons.

How does creating a breeding ground for more Muslims ensure the safety of Israel? Germany will be lost entirely without a fight.

flat lighting. stupid.

>Globalist scum admits he hates nation-states, even if they're a nation-state of jews
I think 2017 is the year of Israeli's being based.

wtf i love kerry now

>mudslime enemies
Nah, fuck off, Israel had fucked with Lebanon as well and they are not muslims.

Because right-wing criticism of Israel is almost universally tied up with anti-semitism.

Do you know what a true democracy is?

anyone summary speech?

CTR shill detected.

Of course it can, that's a ludicrous statement. I don't even like jews but they gotta have some place to fuck off to and I can't think of a single better place for them than somewhere surrounded by arabs.

tl;dr jews btfo

why doesn't kerry wag his finger at muslims? They're in a much poorer state, human rights wise, than israel.

I actually know the answer already. He doesn't bother, because he knows most muzzie countries are subhuman tier.

Every president does that, it's a fake gesture. Obongo was the most anti-semitic President we've ever had.

>you cannot have democracy and nationalism

This makes no sense.

If the majority if Israelis got to vote on the question "Should we allow mass immigration of non-Jews into the country?" the majority of them would say HELL NO. This would be a democratic process.

In fact I would argue that Kerry has it backwards, the governments of the West are FORCING mass immigration upon us without any kind of democratic vote.

oh
nice

I can be critical of american politics, doesn't mean i'm anti-american. Fucking jews.

THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

lmao, keep fighting everyone but the people who actually finance terrorists that attack Europe

you will NEVER touch the Gulf States so please stop whining about Islam. You, USA and Israel all love Islam

>Israel is the only democracy in the middle east.
This stupid argument needs to die.

Trump already fucked over israel harder than king nigger an co ever could

and he doesnt even know it lmao

wtf I wish I voted Hillary now

lmao

Let me give you the basics here

>1.6 billion muslims
>fastest growing religion in the world

You will literally never stop Islam.Best case scenario is for them to have peaceful countries on their own and stay away from Europe

However because of Israel that's not possible. This is exactly the opposite of what Israel wants because they don't want to be surrounded by stable functioning muslim countries.

So they have their good goy America invade and destabilize the countries around them. Which results in terrorism and mass migration and spreading Islam in Europe

Your

>Israel btfo muslims

Is fantasy.

There's "democracies" all over the ME, shithead. Israel is a apartheid warmongering welfare state full of Khazar fucks. Fuck off.

Israel revealed as Nationalist Nazis if they go for a one state solution. If they go for a two state solution they have to give up muslim mosques, holysights and space for a capital in east jeuruseum to Palestine and Fuck off with the settlements. Palestine only has 22% of the land left

Israel needs to fucking die. The only reason middle east is so unstable and the refugee crisis is happening is solely because of them.

Muslims are a disease but Jews are cancer. A disease can be cured but cancer never goes away, do unless we fucking gas every single Juden and then, only after exterminating the Jews we can exterminate the Muslims, only then will the world be at peace.

Sup Forums is anti-jew and anti-israel and that will never change. JIDF, gas yourselves please.

multiculturalism is our strength

I can't believe Sup Forums is so willing to fall for Trump and his Jewish tricks, thank god someone is going to tell that faggot Bibi off.

Israel lives or dies by the support of America. We give them cash, weapons, iron domes and all kinds of shit; Israel don't do shit for me, ever. Fuck them, fuck Zionism and the idea of creating a Jewish-only ethnostate over land all three major religions have claim to. They pull gay shit like crying all the damn time or threatening fucking New Zealand, and it needs to stop.

Stuff a bagel in it, schlomos and good goys.

holy shit, that's an incredibly prescient remark. on Sup Forums of all places.

Oh yeah? Well guess what, YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!

*$1 has been deposited to your account*

Israeli Jews are literally /ourguys/. They want nationalism and to eliminate shitskins or turn them into slaves. They're doing more for the White race than anyone.

Trump winning was one of the few times that Sup Forums got what it wished for and now their pride is at that. Thus they will defend Trump regardless of his actions.

Wtf I love the holocaust now

Kerry came across as literally crazy. And that was probably intentional. They botched the original narrative about this being a "tough love" when it dawned on them that even to an idiot, that doesn't wash. If we had something to say to Israel, they have an ambassador that's a phone call away. You don't communicate with close allies by passive-aggressively embarrassing them in the view of the entire world.

So they send Kerry out to do the pious outrage routine to make people forget their first attempt to whitewash what ranks as the most embarrassing US foreign policy blunder in the history of the Republic (though it's par for the course for this administration).

Die kike nazi scum

I'm on Israel's side here. Kerry basically asked Israel if they wanted to be an ethno-cultural state or another globalist puppet state.

I think Sup Forums would understand this better if the commented was directed towards a country like Switzerland and told them they cannot be both Swiss and democratic or he told the vatican they cannot both be catholic and democratic if you are viewing this from a religious and not an ethnic viewpoint

Why should anyone listen to anything someone says from a country that can't shit in a toilet out of fear of the toilet witch?

>jews
>white

I believe the Isreali's should start building floating/anchored platforms on the ocean if they insist on building more terrirtorys.

They could connect them to artifical islands for more stability. or just fucking build UP or DOWN isreal, jesus christ. oh wait you killed him TOO BAD HE WAS A CARPENTER AND COULD HAVE BUILD YOU A RAD UNDERGROUND CITY

For once poo is right and you gotta use a meme to insult him. Expect better from you JIDF shill.

Look kikes, you can't sting the frog in the middle of the river and expect to not drown and die too.
Maybe you shouldn't have followed your civilisation-destroying instinct this time.

What the fuck is the Obama administration doing? It's as if they're trying to destroy the Democratic party the last few weeks

>Israel is the only democracy in the middle east.
So?

So what?

So what if Israel is a democracy? Who cares? Why does that make one bit of difference?

I was listening to some fuck head on the radio tonight. He was saying how this was antisemitic, and that Kerry wouldn't dare say this to another country, that he would never go to, say, Mexico and tell them they couldn't be Mexican and democratic. He goes on to mention other countries where he's be called a racist for saying that to them, but of course he doesn't mention white countries and says absolutely nothing about the fact that this is happening in all white countries, and would likely call you a racist if you spoke up against it happening. I fucking cucks, liberals, and especially jews. I think I might get a bowl cut.

Why should anyone with a 80+ IQ even listen to a filthy Jew that is going to stab them in the back and blood libel the shit out of them once they are of no use?

I gotta side with panjeet here, the Jew is too crafty for me to trust.

I can't believe I'm saying this.

I.. I agree with John Kerry.

That one bastion of "democracy" protects the rest of the world how?

What do these retards on the left think democracy is? Why can't the Jews just vote to be a Jewish state? Or does democracy actually mean a society ridden with AIDs.

T. Spectre jew

Would you agree with him here if he had said the same thing about any European country? The way he poses the question it seems like he's asking israel if they want to keep their ethno-religious background or become another bland multicultural state

because a "one state solution" means annexation of Palestinian territories and peoples.

By definition, if Israel wanted to remain 'jewish" they'd have to exterminate the Palestinian population, which would be "undemocratic."

It's not even a value judgement on democracy or jews or Israel, Kerry literally laid out the semantic truth.

>Sup Forums defending Obama chimping out because he can't muh duIck the US anymore, because da Joos

Top kek

Has he ever bowed to a Jew though?

Not if Arabs are living in it too fambroghini

I haven't heard the speech, but the headline is nonsense. Of course a state can be both Jewish and Democratic just as a democratic state can be based on the metaphorical clay and not be in any way undemocratic as a result. There is no logical obligation for any democratic state to accept outsiders (invaders) into their democracy who can then subvert the Kerrynese democracy and replace the state with something different. If Kerry actually made the argument in the headline, he's just further confirmed as a complete dingus.

That was Nixon you newfag

>Would you agree with him here if he had said the same thing about any European country?
No, the main difference is Europe is white Christian and Israel isn't. Therefore I oppose Israel.

What do you faggots on the right think a democracy is, this flag?

jidf leave.

It's called "agreeing with the liberals for the wrong reasons". You're allowed to do it.

it's a neocon media outlet

Thats most globalist thing i've ever heard

Retards are happy because its directed at the kikes,fine,(((they))) deserve it

But if now kikes are fair game,who's next?

I voted for Obama in 2012. You're welcome Sup Forums

funny how pol is filled with israeli shills now

keep selling out your own people to the jews, goyim

trump will willingly enslave us all to his kike masters

I find this hilarious
We been trying to push this for months here.
Well memed people
Well memed indeed.

So basically he's admitting that if Jews are in charge, freedom dies

Democracy is rule of majority. If the majority vote you out of the country -- get out!

The thing is the globalists must be feeling incredibly bold if they have the guts to lash out against israel, it would be foolish to claim Kerry is on our side or doing anything that's remotely beneficial other than progressing the globalist agenda

Man, I miss based Dick Nixon. He was the last real conservative president the US had.
youtube.com/watch?v=9jNr0_AUSR0