MUZZIE

WIGGER

Anyone have sound?

losangeles.cbslocal.com/show/live-video-2/

black or mexican?

place your bets now

thanks bud

definitely going mexican this time

We know it's a stolen vehicle, older style BMW.

black

Best thread in days

Is he going to Phoenix?

>Stolen BMW
yep, its a nigger

This isn't Sup Forums worthy. This is nothing to do with politics or current events, it's a small local crime the rest of the world, in fact even just the rest of the nation does not give a shit about.

He has a pizza baby in the car. Local news trying to keep this low key.

Just a guy trying to get to the nearest Mart to Shart

I AM READY

[spoiler]for them to give up in 20 minutes and go to prison for literally no reason[/spoiler]

but still comfy

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

nah fuck off, these threads and the chicago scanner threads are great

Black

spot the trump redditor

black

Everything that can be posted to /news/ can be posted to Sup Forums. Fuck off faggot.

I spy a white guy.

jiggaboo jones on the loose again

which is it?

you'd think the foglight strobing on the cop car would be distracting to the cop driver

Is it even possible to evade the police in these scenarios?

CALIFORNIA YES

I've been to california exactly once in my life and I was sitting in the hotel eating breakfast and wouldn't you know it, there was a police chase on the TV at 9:30 in the morning

whats his endgame?

very, very rarely....usually once it's escalated to this point though it's almost impossible

HAYAI!

You're fucked once they get the heli out.

>ditch the car in a densely constructed area that the chopper cant cover

no chance in hell

Not without cheat codes.

Spic!

kek, he turned his lights off for a minute

not sure he has turned his lights of and on. some type of morse code he's communicating to possibly a child he will leave behind after arrest, quite possibly his wife's son

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

youtube.com/watch?v=QpDn4-Na5co

CONFIRMED UBER DRIVER

hell yeah, i love these threads

cheers famalams

looked black on the zoom in but not 100% sure

hes on the phone

on his phone too

Helicopters can travel over 200+ mph over all types of landscapes

If they get the heli following you forget about it.

bump

go ask OJ

>You're fucked once they get the heli out.
Why don't you Idiots just block all the surrounding roads and shoot him the fuck down like us.

On foot I would think it is possible, if he got a good head start somehow and also you'd need to have cover/go indoors to get out of view of the helicopter.

I would think running into a shopping mall or something would provide good cover and possibility to evade capture, but you would need to somehow avoid being identified by cameras.

looks like a beamer

what's he listening to, Sup Forums?

is it a 540i?

>possibly his wife's son
so, hes white?

Lights out!

I saw a video of a guy on a motorcycle who pulled it off, but he got incredibly lucky by hiding under an overpass and the chopper wildly overshot

Looks black to me. So maybe Pharrell?

Oh sweet, I didn't miss it

youtube.com/watch?v=E30QsBwrMZ0

>foxla.com/live
Life in Burger

>Why don't you Idiots just block all the surrounding roads and shoot him the fuck down like us.
Because turning your police into literal death squads scares everyone and creates unrest.

In the jungle this wouldn't matter, but people somewhat pay attention and care about what happens in America.

WE GON DRIVE THIS BITCH LIKE WE STOLE THIS BITCH

PEACEFUL SURRENDER OR FORCED ENTRY

BLACK, WHITE, OR BEAN?

Hes shitposting here

yeah i think its a 2000-04 7 series

youtube.com/watch?v=6LtXVjOmvDY

good shit, listening while watching

>200mph+

Maybe a chinook, but polics choppers?
nah

unless it's a hughes, but most likely a jet ranger

>blacks listen to pharrell

The cop killers in dallas got away by going into a parking garage, but they never came out so i guess they didn't

youtube.com/watch?v=LFRMqV4DWkA

He's going the distance!

Is there a YouTube link?

youtube.com/watch?v=GBFwXoyjU2E

not sporting

SCANNERS REPORT POSSIBLE HOSTAGE. CHILD IN BACKSEAT.

>something like 40 scripts on that page
>11 trackers
haha no

youtube.com/watch?v=xgvFbIh29y8

That's because we have police cars that can do more than 50 MPH without falling apart

Should be any sound on the live stream? I not getting none.

implying your trash abbo net could handle a live stream lmao

nah, no sound, it's a live feed from the chopper

> Not using uBlock Origin

You had one job!

I saw this, dude was in philly. The dude had backup cameras as mirrors, it was a pretty tricked out bike.

Any thoughts on why he's going so slow on open roads?

sound here

OH SHIT

GOING FOR THE JUKE

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

WHOAP WHOAHOA

And yet, none of these guys will actually run him off the road. They're just blocking the traffic and letting him drive.

pit maneuver when?

cops need more spike strips

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

hes getting off here we go

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

Just play shitty eurobeat music. Works just fine.

IS HE GONNA PIT MANEUVER HIM?!

>Because turning your police into literal death squads scares everyone and creates unrest.

Using concrete roadblocks is still so much better than wasting half a dozen police cars and a fucking copper to catch a dimwit. No wonder they don't get so police aid in time in big us cities because your police is usually busy fulfilling their hollywood fantasies.