Sikhs are not fucking bro-tier

>NYPD to Allow Sikhs to Wear Turbans, Grow Beards
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/nypd-sikhs-wear-turbans-grow-beards-44444106

I am sick and tired of that god damned coward DiBlasio catering to these fringe groups. How many Sikhs are there in the NYPD? 12? Who in Christ's holy name does this benefit? What kind of precedent is this setting I wonder? Will tranny cops now be allowed to wear miniskirts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Writers_of_Guru_Granth_Sahib
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're complaining about nothing. Focus on the important stuff, not the little stuff.

I'm complaining about dirty religious fanatics infiltrating our lawful institutions and subverting it with their barbarism you god damned bearded sympathizer.

progressive Canada has had this since 1990. Whatever I guess, it isn't really important, like said

Yeah if there's ANY country we should aspire to be more like, it's Canada. Fuck this city and fuck Bill "I love Muslims, Arabs, and Homosexuals" diBlasio. Can't fucking wait to vote him out of office.

Agreed. Good luck on the vote

sorry pal, sikhs ARE bro tier

This now opens to door to female cops with head scarves. A uniform is not uniform if they make these exceptions. Either wear the fucking uniform or don't fucking join.

>160 Sikhs in the NYPD
>wearing their normal turbans under their caps already which is impractical and dumb
>new turbans match their uniforms and are NYPD branded anyway
>allowing them to wear a very short beard that won't interfere with a gas mask even though Sikhs aren't supposed to cut their beards at all, meaning they're making a significant personal sacrifice in order to serve the public

I see no issue with this desu

>Who in Christ's holy name does this benefit?

Who does it hurt?

Oh right, nobody.

>female cops
*female Muslim cops

Finally, someone who gets it.

Why don't they just not wear the turban? Or not join the NYPD? Fuck's sake.

It hurts the sacred traditions of the NYPD you stooge.

They're bro tier bro, they just fail to integrate into any society they join and demand special treatment.

>sacred traditions of the NYPD
>sacred

Oh for fucks sake, just fucking kill yourself.

Oh no the poor NYPD, I'm sure it makes them cry as they arrest criminals that a few of their co-workers aren't wearing the cap

We don't need them if they cannot or will not conform to the standards that everyone else is held to. Either adapt to the country/culture that you immigrate to or fucking leave. The host country should not change to suit the immigrant. The immigrants changes to adapt to the host country.

Fuck off white people only cunt.

Go cry about it to your cop hating blog you wannabe anarchist. The NYPD is one of the greatest institutions in this pisshole of a city but it has totally been declawed by the Bill "the coalburner" DiBlasio and his cop hating policies. Faggots like you are gonna laugh and clap your hands every time a piece of them gets taken away but when those mosques that were no longer being watched become more radicalized and blow a dirty bomb up in Times Square, who are you gonna call?

As long as they arrest groids, i don't see a problem.

>who are you gonna call?

Nobody, because IDGAF, and I expect it to happen. That's why I don't fucking live in that shit hole.

This doesn't even have anything to do with hating cops, I probably respect them more than your dumbass does. This is obvious because you are the one shitting on Sikhs because of their religious beliefs when they've already given up a lot on their end.

I'm gonna laugh every time one of you fat pigs gets gunned down

>when they've already given up a lot on their end

If you ever have a Muslim problem, make your way down to the your city's nearest India-town and acquire yourself a noble Sikh companion. The Sikh will ensure that the Muslim is kept at bay at all times. The Muslim fears the Sikh, as the Sikh does not hesitate to unsheathe his hidden Kirpan and strike the Muslim down. Never forget, that once a Kirpan has been unsheathed it cannot be returned until it has spilled blood.

The NSA and FBI deal with terrorists, not the cops

Then I expect you to sit back and do nothing like the impotent little maggot that you are. Real men will defend the sanctity of their institutions. Real cops HATE Bill DiBlasio and have for years. This isn't something they will complain loudly about so not to offend the delicate little feelings of the Sikhs who OMG have given up SOOOOOOOO much, but believe me they are definitely not happy about them getting special treatment. What if Sgt. O'Reilly wanted to grow a beard, but couldn't because of department regulations? Then he sees Omar Hussein with special fucking privileges to grow one. What kind of culture do you think this precedent will breed? Oh I forgot you don't care and you don't understand anything. Enjoy the newest Red Dead Redemption or whatever the fuck you numales are into.

Well Sikhs are really good at killing Muslims.

I'm really torn on this one.

Sikhs are an organization founded to fight Muslim invaders. How are they not bro-tier?

The real question is what the fuck kind of institution says a man can't grow a beard? That's the biggest pussy shit I've ever seen.

We have a word for people without beards -- Women.

Parts of their holy book were written by muslims.

The hate is only pretty recent, otherwise muslims and sikhs have been bros for centuries.

and they fight Muslim invaders by infiltrating our institutions and subverting the age-old traditions and guidelines to suit their "needs". You don't fight a cockroach problem with rats.

this whole thread is fucking retarded.

stop the autism and actually look these people up on Google famalam

>skeets are bro tier

Why shouldn't they be allowed? Sikhs are bro tier and it's an honor to have them serve our communities being that they descend from a celebrated warrior class

Skeets are based

The last president to wear a full beard in office was Benjamin Harrison, who served from March 1889 to March 1893.

>h Sikhs aren't supposed to cut their beards at all,

they have already capitulated to cutting their beard. WHY CANT THEY JUST SHAVE IT AND NOT WEAR A TURBAN, FUCK.

they already have proven they are willing to disobey the hair cutting shit why not the rest. they are just getting playing. fuckin retarded

This just opens the door for throwing uniform standards out the window to cater to your "religion." Shit like this annoys people that actually wear the proper uniform.

Holy shit you mean over thirty years ago they did one bad thing! Well FUCKING them then.

Sikhs wear turbans because they promised they would not cut their hair until they kicked the muslims from their country.

That was some time ago and shit all has happened since though.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums
How new are you?
We got a president elected for fuck sake

Read the next one too burger

Op sounds like a spoiled child desu.

>Why people don't behave like I say they should

>sikhs want to wear things that are important to them
>you sperg out over a fucking head rag and facial hair
>they're the fanatics

>muh slippery slope
Also, tranny isn't a religion.

>Who does this benefif?
The sikhs? I bet if this guy were a white man asking to wear something denoting christianity you wouldn't be saying anything.

Dewey lost to Truman because of that mustache.

Jesus what a get waste.

It's part of their religion

Why don't YOU get the fuck off Sup Forums you braindead faggot? I can't believe you actually support BIll DiBlasio and his bullshit. You are a living, breathing cuckold.

Good read. Pretty unsurprising if you know about these savages beforehand, though.

Bro-tier at least. Read some fucking real history.

I am aware, I meant that it allows other people to say "X does not follow my religious values, so Y exception should be made."

I didn't even knew it was bill deblasio, I just jumped at the chance to support freedom because I'm a fucking American you fuck face

muslims fear the sikh turban, for that is where the sikh keeps the snek

Then they should be 100% committed to their religion instead of joining the NYPD. Fuck me this isn't difficult. You want to be a government employee, you wear the fucking uniform.

Dude no. Muslims killed the first gurus.

They carry blades around to fight off Muslims as an article of faith.

You must be trolling
They're like the fucking ninjas out Shaolin warriors of India
Pride in their culture of warriors should be encouraged. Maybe the uniform should become turban and beard?

>Sup Forums wants to deport this

Will they have a scabbard on their belt for their ceremonial dagger?

well the NYPD has the freedom to enforce its strict uniform standards. How about taking off the fucking turban when on the job and putting it back on when you're done? Bam, you can still be in your religion and worship on your own time. But when you clock in you belong to the NYPD so that means TAKE OFF THE FUCKING TURBAN

dude how tf are you still alive

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Writers_of_Guru_Granth_Sahib

This is how it always starts

OMG DUDE WARRIOR CULTURE IS SO COOL!

They are dirty fucking barbarians from countries where the number one resource is sand. They don't belong here and neither do you.

>itt faggots who don't realize Sikhs hate Muslims more than they do

I actually see no issue with this, what real difference is there between wearing a police cap and a turban? Beards are a non-issue as well.

Because there is a lot of hair inside the turban and it would look even worse? Who are you to question their culture?

>cops wearing miniskirts

Who are you to demand the NYPD changes its standards? How can a Sikh perform efficiently if he is worried about his fucking gay ass turban all the time? OMG MY PRETTY WARRIOR HAIR. Faggots.

>Will tranny cops now be allowed to wear miniskirts?
If they manage to form a federally recognized religion that requires them to wear it then yes.

They were not conscripted to serve the NYPD, they applied under their own will. If they are unwilling to follow uniform standards they can find employment elsewhere.

Fighting a roach problem with rats is not the answer.

Honestly the illegal searches and the blatant and rampant pension/overtime scams concern me far more than a few sikhs wearing turbans.

You're basically acting like a retarded Europoor in which they attack Poles and Russians when they need to be attacking Muslims and Africans.

Sikhs are bro-tier in that they assimilate to an extent, granted they still need to take baths.

>OMG STOP N FRISK IS RAYSISSSSSSS
DiBlasio spread his asscheeks for you already on that one you liberal faggot.

Yeah, warrior culture is cool.
It's no big deal if you really truly love freedom like a true spirited American
They kill barbarians for fun. They take pot spots into Pakistan to draw artillery fire for fun.
If we can do anything to accommodate a Sikh who is willing to serve our community, we should be honored to do it

>muh slippery slope

>get pulled over for speeding
>four muslims, 3 men 1 woman all get out of the car like clowns in ski masks and uniforms and behead you in the middle of the street

>I bet if this guy were a white man asking to wear something denoting christianity you wouldn't be saying anything
Christian country friendo. Christianity is normative in the US. I'm saying this as an atheist. I don't want explicit religious preferences in the law but it sure as hell is still natural and right for the majority beliefs to have some sort of consideration. This multicultural faggotry is what is legitimately hurting western countries. NYPD uniforms aren't a big deal but this trend doesn't stop there

It is because of the majority beliefs that the minorities push for acceptance. Only a truly secular state can abolish religious practices in situations like this.

You're a dumb faggot. I'm white and I get stopped all the time because I live in harlem and it's assumed I'm buying drugs. It's not about the dominican kid that's clearly selling drugs they arrest with stop and frisk. Nobody gives a shit about what happens in the ghettos, regular people are tired of being treated as suspects just for walking the streets. It's about your rights as an American you bootlicker, not the blacks crying or diblasio and his "muh black son" bullshit.

Worked pretty well for the British empire.

If it weren't for the Sikhs BTFO of the Hindu and Muslim traitors the Indian mutiny of 1857 would have succeeded.

Look man I'm disgusted by the subversion and perversion of American society and it's institutions too but having Sikhs on your side is worth it in this case.

Them and gutkhas are the best non whites on the planet by far. Utterly loyal to the death to the British empire.

The Sikh population provided more volunteers per capita than any part of the empire besides Rhodesia.

Why don't you improve your situation if you're so fucking upset for cops trying to protect New York from its cuckold of a Mayor and the barbarians working to subvert it? You're all about ME ME ME ME but you haven't done shit for the city other than burden it with your white ass.

Why would anyone throw away the opportunity to have a Sikh work for their police department, the thought of turning a Sikh away because of a uniform standard is just mind boggling, it doesn't make any sense
>Yeah I know you're based and descended from one of the most bad ass warrior classes to walk the earth
>But the uniform handbook says you can't obey your religion here, even though you have a right to practice your religion under the Constitution and the right to not be discriminated against based on human rights laws, but yeah.. there it is... Right there in the hand book

How many Sikh dicks have you sucked, exactly? You fucking faggots.

They have a right to practice their religion, and not allowing them to break uniform code is not infringing on it. They are not being forced to work this job.

Sacred lol, dude wtf is wrong with you do you have nothing in life EITHER?

NYPD does not equal Congress you rank pedant.

You can choose where you get your immigrants from
Just because you don't take Jordanians doesn't mean you don't want to take based Sikhs

muslim cops,haha.how fucking shitty can liberal citys in america get

Sikhs were LITERALLY the only group of people I've known where I've never met someone I didn't like.

I've met some pieces of shit in my life (white, black, latino, asians, indians, etc), but Sikhs are the coolest of them all.

>Not allowing them to practice their religion is not infringing on their right to practice their religion
Mental rodeo 720 her folks, holy fuck

Improve my situation? I don't live in the ghetto, nor do I linger or go anywhere near them. Columbia university is down the block from me. How is pointing out pension abuse and fraud as a serious issue in any way a selfish thing of me to want? We all pay taxes to live here, what some of these people get is absurd.

I'm not against the NYPD. Most cops are decent people just trying to do their job, I get that. But your average beat cop isn't breaking 100k in overtime in a year, so why assume that's even who or what I'm talking about?

You're right lets just let all of our traditions rot because a few dozen Sikhs need to be placated for their stupid turbans and facial hair. What's the worst that could happen?

The only legitimate solution should be to let any NYPD officer wear a beard and turban, religious or not

What part of they do not have to work for the NYPD do you not fucking get? Why the fuck should they get special treatment because of religious beliefs? If they CANNOT follow the rules because of their religion, then they CANNOT do the job.

Holy fuck stop posting and read a book

>boo hoo i'm a fat slot slob and some darkie with a turban got muh job

So if the NYPD confiscates your gun, that doesn't deny you your 2nd Amendment rights?