Member when Sup Forums used to hate the kikes and their puppets?

Member when Sup Forums used to hate the kikes and their puppets?
I member...

Rolling

The majority of Sup Forums still does. The only reason Sup Forums got behind Trump is because he was a meme candidate, Clinton was a warmonger lunatic and Bernie was a dirty commie.

That and he knows how to piss of Liberals.

Nigger what the fuck are you rolling for? That pic is nasty.

by being a kike puppet....great idea.
hope you are ready to die for Israel. BiBi is gonna make his bitch send troops to defend our greatest ally.

>implying we wouldn't be invaded by mudslimes if Clinton or Bernie won

Pick your poison faggot

we really would not have.
Now our troops get to die for israel while us on the home front get nothing.

but hey atleast he said non PC things right and made people upset right? haha

Rerolling

They were both pro open border. If either one of them would have won, we would be flocked with illegals from all over the world, including the middle east. If that happened, we'd become the next Venezuela.

instead we are gonna become the next China.
thats nice...hope you like gutter oil fried dog.

rand and jim webb were better options than drumpf shillary or cucknie

prove me wrong

Literally can't. Rand was the ideal candidate

That's thr bigest, meanung shit I've ever seen. Absolutely disgusting but fascinated nonetheless.

Post more.

Oh shit, you're a toilet paper folder too?
I thought I was the only one.

nu/pol/ are all good kosher cuckservatives

Rand wasn't his father, and Ron wasn't even that good when you got onto cultural issues like Islam.

That's because Ron was just another retarded cult of personality meme that the retards on this site grabbed into

Its fucking support israel or fucking palistine, are you guys retarded? Do you really hate the juice so much you side with the goat fuckers? Jesus christ. If israel can be one state theu can kick the sand nigher palistine shits out and we can stop giving them fucking money to fight palistine forever

You got Jewed buddy.

Hillary was your only choice.

Fucking this. Maybe they still know we are fucked but Trump will buy us a few more years at least.
My goal is thousands of rounds of ammo and hundreds of canned goods. Another 12 months as a wage-slave to get my prepping done wont hurt.

jidf

The jidf are responsible for the faggoty nu-pol vibe thats been here the past few weeks.

Okay kebab fuckwad. If you hate jews more than muslims you are a fucking autist. Oy vay I am so poor i hate dem juice because i don't have sheckles. You bunch of fuckin marxist trash.

American muslim population is irrelevant

Since Jews control your media, education, financial sector and goverment America is on downward spiral in every possible way especially whtie middle class

If you think Muslims are more dangerous to America you're a fucking idiot

Don't invade muslim countries, don't fund terrorists and don't let them in.

Muslim problem solved

Member last week when you were posting muh Russia?
And the week before that when you were posting muh popular vote?
I do.

hahaha faggots hahaha

albanian spotted

Seriously who gives a rat's ass about mudslimes? One on one any self respecting European man will kick a Muzzies ass easily. The Jews are the fucking problem. Fix the problem and the symptoms will get rid of themselves

Lel south park i remember the cake is a lie xD