When exactly did Sup Forums become JIDF?

When exactly did Sup Forums become JIDF?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-Iyj6UPCChA
youtu.be/QH_Bs-pN46s
youtu.be/Ig5sTehZqZA
youtu.be/rBB6CqCGWh8
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
youtu.be/_0V_xf3OQgM
youtu.be/KzjjBHsIP88
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text//pol/ always supported israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums has always supported Israel

When teenage leddits can't difference between Supporting Trump and Be a Trump fanatic.

Jews are always welcome here and Israel is legit a good ally, not perfect but they do good and fight against the globalists for the most part. Jews are hard workers like the Puritans and Israel is the ideal nationalist state

This Nazi-meme needs to stop if we want to be taken seriously. Judaism doesn't have the same issues as Islam, not all Jews are evil.

Sup Forums has always been pro Israel newfag.

When our interests became aligned.

Nazi LARPers who would rather let their Jew autism go too far than support nationalism are the problem there.

infiltration of (((alt-right))) and the_donald faggots who will support trump regardless if he's right right or wrong.

>jew are gud bois and dey did nuffin rong

Whenever the Alt Right, or God forbid, TRS is mentioned.

When Boss Nigger and The Kikeslayer anally devastated the jews this week

i saw an article on normiebook about the whole New Zealand - Israel thing and one of the comments was a jew saying fuck New Zealand and that Israel will kill them

Ive met only one jew in my life and he was an alright dude but i think its only the jews who are pro israel or pro jew that are problems

Sup Forums has always been a pro israel board

Why exactly do you guys think you can divide and conquer/pol/?

Fucking LEAF

>Not a single Israeli

Really tingles the almonds.

>all these people claiming Sup Forums has been pro israel

Nazi larpers are just as retarded.

Since when Israel interest are the ones of Australia?
Israel literally threat all countries and don't respect International Law and you all look the other guy because m-muh best ally.

Stop believing memes or you will keep sending Israel billions without getting anything in return

newfriends who showed up from facebook/CNN/reddit etc think they can fight against the tide of Sup Forums but like the rest of us eventually they drown in it with us

>I must counter a valid argument with a meme!

Good kiwis deserve to die. I see those sheepfuckers down there plotting to kill us all. For once the jews got something right.

what is funny is that picture is now the people who are defending the kike puppet.

When growing antisemitism in the normiesphere and recent anti-israeli actions at the national level prompted several happy merchants to open their purses wide and throw handfuls of shekels at a group of nerd virgins (Canadians, Malaysians, etc) to occupy the board and extol the virtues of being a good goy.

>newfriend
Kill yourself, my man.

Because [insert name] is a kike disinfo shill. Just look at my screenshots. If you don't believe me I'll call you a kike.

The Jews are keks chosen.

>This Nazi-meme needs to stop if we want to be taken seriously.

This is Sup Forums. Who's going to take it seriously? The /R/eds?

Sup Forums is a collection of trolls and the crazies that feed them ammunition.

june 16 2015

Maybe that's why Trump is supporting them.

They can strike down the media.

Which, to be honest, is full of communists now.

Reminder that Hitler supported the policy of sending Jews to Israel.

Sup Forums is a Nazi board, if you disagree with Israel existing you do not belong here.

>international law
ie. globalism

because they would stick down their own media and plans....because their puppet is supporting them.

Hitler was another Jew puppet. Look how well Israel's existence has worked out for Europe.

Listen, we need to start re-legitimzing ourselves as the classical liberal civic nationalist movement that we once were. We do not hate Jews, that is just a meme, a meme that really needs to end. We need everyone's help and can't do that with these silly identity politics. Face it, it sucks, but we need to outreach to the regular liberals and MSM, we need to get on their platform and demolish them on it, we need exposure, positive exposure, and we don't get that with this bullshit so cut it out.

Jews have never been the problem

JIDF raus

>their own media

The media was very anti-Trump though. Unless that was part of the plan and the election was rigged from the start.

But then, the media has been very pro-Arabia too... Would they too be a part of the plan?

It seems more likely that he's supporting Israel against the Jihad, and to fuck with the liberal media that called him an evil racist.

>Jews are always welcome here and Israel is legit a good ally, not perfect but they do good and fight against the globalists for the most part. Jews are hard workers like the Puritans and Israel is the ideal nationalist state

The jews will do anything they can to harness the power of the "alt right".

Don't believe their lies.

That is my worst fear. A confrontation to protect the first amendment is coming fast.

WE JUDAISM NOW

>supporting Palestine
when did Sup Forums become an Arab safe space?
When did Sup Forums become SJW?
When did Sup Forums become Barack Obama/John Kerry?

Seems you retarded stormfags are the ones that have it twisted. All because your loser failed art student Fuhrer liked Islam. Sad!

id rather support kikes than muzzies
at least the jews stay in israel, the muzzies try to infect the whole world like a cancer - constantly multiplying, uncontrollably

serbia is cucked?

>projecting this hard

Apparently so.

Drop Zionist/Talmud/Jew red pills in this thread

youtu.be/-Iyj6UPCChA
youtu.be/QH_Bs-pN46s
youtu.be/Ig5sTehZqZA
youtu.be/rBB6CqCGWh8
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8

youtu.be/_0V_xf3OQgM
youtu.be/KzjjBHsIP88

What's wrong with Jews having a home? I hope they go there and Make Israel Great Again. Keeps them out of my hair.

>A confrontation to protect the first amendment is coming fast.

Possibly. I don't like all the "fake news" raving they're doing, trying to censor the internet.
And you see that shit out of the democrats and lefties, who are obviously totalitarians.

This seems like a pretty decent anti-communist plan from Trump.
Israel at least doesn't seem to be a fan of soviets, who funded their enemies.

>reee jews in our country are the problem!
>reee Jews trying to have their own country? reeeee
>reee kill all jews!
>what, Jews now hate whites after we said we want to kill? reeeee
Stormweenies are fucking retards, just ignore them.

Let them worship their dead Art student drop out and pretend they have a "movement" other than lame hicks having gay sex with each other inbetween LARP sessions.

/nu/pol has always supported Israel

FTFY

>tumblr
eat shit goy :^)

>at least the jews stay in israel
Plotting the Wests destruction by buying our leaders to be played like puppets whilst telling us filthy goyim gentile white scum to offer up our daughters to dune coons and niggers.

The Jew is far more insidious than the arab or any other mudslime race, it was after all kike funded puppets that opened the door to middle eastern migrants in the 70s to today, pushed race mixing among our more simple minded whites and then told us that whites are living in a privileged status within western nations that the Blacks should be mad about.

If it wasn't for the ZOG pushing their mass migration to europe those muslims would be still fucking goats and arguing over tribal water rights, and would pose no threat whatsoever to the west. islam has worked amazingly to weaken Islam with no signs of stopping, what was once a half decent group of ethnicity's pre islam, ones that invented the numerology we use today. Who was it that created islam, the eternal enemy, the JEW!

Sure in the past before Islam the persians had attacked Europe with invasions in greece, but the greeks are nigger tier anyway and hardly worth calling white, it was only when the jews took control of Rome and pushed islam that the beef between us began, if you remove the jewish influence you find that races mostly just go about avoiding each other and trading at a minimal level.

If you hold even a slight fondness for the kikes and their claim to israel you are blue pilled as fuck.

Containment country. Jews are the lesser of two countries atm.

Jew-cock sucker, please show yourself the door.

t. lebbo scum

You and your fellow shills are now claiming Hitler was a Jew puppet so I'm not going to regard you as anything more than D & C agents

get your faggot ass back to r/donald

>hey kuffir, destroy Israel so more Jews flood back to Europe and open even more borders so my cousins can get through and live off the back of the white man's labor

If all the Jews were contained in Israel there would be no open borders and whatever Israel did to dune coons would have no relevance at all to the western world

Get your faggot ass back to Beirut, Achmed

The idea of Israel was supported by the Nazis. The only "person" that will argue against it is a Muslim.

>Hey white goyim! You should wage another war in the middle east. Hey muslim goy, cheap ferrys to europe!

If you can't see the Jews playing both sides against each other so they can create greater israel your a brain dead puppet of the ZOG. If you can and you're still posting this shit then you are the ZOG.

>Shortly after the resolution passed, U.S. President-elect Donald Trump tweeted, "as to the UN, things will be different after Jan. 20."[17] Later he added: "We cannot continue to let Israel be treated with such total disdain and disrespect. They used to have a great friend in the U.S., but not anymore. The beginning of the end was the horrible Iran deal, and now this (U.N.)! Stay strong Israel, January 20 is fast approaching!".[47] The passage, and the United States' decision to abstain rather than veto it, is controversial in the United States who have used their veto power 42 times to protect Israel, including with respect to a very similar resolution in 2011.[48] In reaction to the United States' abstention, Speaker of the House Paul Ryan stated that the abstention was "absolutely shameful" and a "blow to peace".[49] Incoming Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer said it was "extremely frustrating, disappointing and confounding" that the Obama administration failed to veto the UN's vote.[50] The American organization J Street said "the resolution is consistent with long-standing bipartisan American policy, which includes strong support for the two-state solution, and clear opposition to irresponsible and damaging actions, including Palestinian incitement and terror and Israeli settlement expansion and home demolitions."[51]

Trump is also the ZOG.

He's posted the same image 3 times, he is 100% actual JIDF... Kike with an Aussie proxy or just a plain old Aussie kike, you take your pick.

its soo easy to spot the shills

using the words

>we
>us
>our

Thinks for thinking for me

Stormniggers standing in the way of my kebab removal

pol did not become JIDF, but pol is open to everyone, this is not a private club....

JIDF with some regularity will become active here.

look, I am not anti-semetic, and I'm not saying that to prove anything I just give no shits about whether someone's a jew one way or the other.....

but I feel like if we're honest here, Sup Forums has a disproportionate number of nazis and always has. If we want to discuss why that is true that is for another thread.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text//pol/ always supported israel/

Hey why not both?

Could be an Aussie living in israel using an aussie proxy because he was born a kike!

>Implying you can remove kebab faster than eternal the kike can deliver it!

>Sup Forums has always supported Israel
People who came here to back Trump suddenly supports Israel because it turned out Trump was the goyest of good goys.

You can leave now, your crypto jew candidate won.

>stormfag autism

Hey kuffir everyone who is nationalist is actually ZOG so don't even bother trying to vote for nationalist parties- oh look liberals won again, enjoy your countries turning nonwhite.

>Nationalism = ZOG
>NatSoc = ZOG

Hence me hating Hitler with a passion. The only acceptable nazi is the Nazi that believes the holocaust, if you know the holocaust is a lie and still support them you're a blue pilled cuck.

I get the feeling this nupol pro zog bullshit is ironic shitposting.

Sup Forums is no place for irony.

We support Israel but a little holocaust or two would not be too bad.

Basically when the Drumf crowd took over Sup Forums, they turned it into a bastion of cuckservatism.