I can't wait for this progressive transexual "gender revolution" to gain more traction

I can imagine exactly what it'd be like for guys looking for a date:
>With this whole gender-identity thing going around, I hope you don't mind me asking, but just to be clear, are you actually a girl?
"Yes"
>I mean, are you a trans-girl?
"I'm a real girl."
>??? No, let me be clear: Were you ever a man?
"I've always been a girl"
>No, I mean, were you ever physically a man?
"It's a mindse-
>HAVE YOU EVER HAD A PENIS?
"Yes, but you're not a bigot, are you?"

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/01/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> implying it's remotely hard to tell a tranny from a woman

The majority of trannies are repulsive. Your instincts will clue you.

If not, look at the brow. A man's juts forward more. Or the hips, or the shoulders, or the hands, or the throat

Or you know, the voice.

If you're not autistic you can tell if someone is male or female based on their eyes or veins

This can't be real. Is this actually being fucking published next month?

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/01/

Oh my fucking god, it is real.

It's already published. I'm sorry.

It's up for pre-order. I should just kill myself now.

When will this fad die out?

Saw decemeber's and I was literally wondering how we've gone so wrong. I just pray Kek and Trump can MAGA and remove this "Progress" We've made in the past 5-10 years. Or at least turn it back to the point people are getting medical help instead of mutilating themselves out of some sick belief that they should have been born another gender.

THAT'S FUNNY , I CAN'T WAIT FOR PIC RELATED.

when people stop giving them money

Makes me want to puke, ruined my childhood, I used to get those in the mail all the fucking time, I recently unsubscribed. Disgusting. Sad part is they were originally made by Glorious White Men who decided that since the globe has been conquered they would go take pictures of primitive people to study. Now we got this shit.

Transgenders committing auicide was better for society than the irreprable damage cosdling them is doing

As a medstudent, I think it's a mental disease

My mother, who's a manager at a large chain of hospitals, agrees transgender-ism is a mental illness. She boycotted Target over their bathroom policy.

Wtf I hate national geographic now

I can respect that you have dysphoria and might have felt it all your life, whether or not that means you're just a gay man

It's hard for me to believe anyone would want to have tits and a vagina instead of being a gay man though, maybe because I'm cis, I don't get the feeling that being female is "right" it's just the cards I was dealt. There are plenty of gays that "wish" they had a vagina but wouldn't actually make the trade because the practical approach matters more to them in the end.

What about the one with THE NEW EUROPEANS ?

>Nu-males continue their decline into trannies
>Pendulum swings
>They can't go back, their bodies are fucked
>Economy crumbling due to the shitskin bubble bursting
>Women want strong men that can actually provide for them now
>All of us incels who've been hitting the gym all these years have the gf market cornered

We're all gonna make it brahs.

Trannies ALWAYS have tells.

Whether its the jaw, the adams apple, the voice, a dick, or a mutilated, inverted dick which needs lube constantly squirted up it, the bone structure, the fake tits (or the complete absence of them), theres a million different things.

until you can reassign pic related, the odds of you finding one that actually passes is infinitesimal