Why does our God Emperor like Israel so much?

Why does our God Emperor like Israel so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

wearechange.org/george-soros-forgive-trump-312-million-debt/
youtube.com/watch?v=SjD9v9H2UrU
unclesamsmisguidedchildren.com/soros-paid-trump-hotel-chicago-did-he/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idk. why did soros give trump hundreds of millions of dollars?

wearechange.org/george-soros-forgive-trump-312-million-debt/

I

Love

Israel

You got Jewed hard. You completely bought into the fake news, forced memes, propaganda, divide and conquer bullshit and elected this uber kike. Well done.

this leaf has been shilling for the entire day, everyone get the old JIDF memes again

Because islam is bigger problem at the moment. Pick your battles

You're right, I should have elected a criminal who wanted to go to war with Russia over emails.

See what I mean?

This might be true but there will be a hilarious side effect soon.

The jewish controlled media will rally behind Trump; Things like CNN, Vox, Snopes, Buzzfeed.

The funny part will be when all of the pink haired bull dykes will be forced to follow their jewish masters and SUPPORT the pussy-grabbing.

I expect the radical left to fracture itself instantaneously, resulting in many many luls.

Once that happens we might be able to redpill them much more easy when they don't have the jew whispering in their ears.

It will then be a piece of cake to overthrow Trump and the jews and take control of America.

Trump simply assisted to destroy/convert the jewish vanguard of purple haired bulldykes and cuckbois.

Rich and lazy and fat and a gross right wing criminal

>This might be true but there will be a hilarious side effect soon.

No, there won't be a hilarious side effect soon.

You got Jewed, you lost. The end.

NOT MY GOD-EMPEROR

Do you want global islam to flip into full on Terrorism and for muslim governments to be led by ISIS then keep supporting Israels actions.

You must like the apocalypse

Trump likes all nationlists

He only hates (((globalists)))

Good thing zionism created both

don't be a retard, leaf. Trump would have won without Sup Forumss help

Say what you will about Israel as a modern state, but it's way the fuck more civilized than the mudslimes all around it and it does less damage to us to help it than to have to deal with that many more Jews in Western nations. What's more, defending the existence of Jewish Israel helps to reinforce the idea that every race deserves its own homeland, just as supporting African diaspora repatriation does, and that ultimately means someone is more likely to ask "Shouldn't whites get OUR own homeland too?" and get redpilled. So basically, lesser of two evils.

Hitler did too.

Now fuck off you obvious shill.

>Hitler liked jews
this is too fucking much for me

>wearechange.org/george-soros-forgive-trump-312-million-debt/
((( Fake News ))) right?

Why didn't Hitler mention Israel here? Why did he mention Palestine?

Nice one Kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=SjD9v9H2UrU

>god emperor

Get the fuck off my board Reddit.

>unclesamsmisguidedchildren.com/soros-paid-trump-hotel-chicago-did-he/

why did they laugh the most at Palestine?

>literally Hitler
>supports Jewtown

I can't even

Nationalist Jews>Globalist kikes