Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_bottleneck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_versus_Horse_Marathon
youtube.com/watch?v=2btR9rAcdzo&ab_channel=Ben951456
youtube.com/watch?v=i-47NmgNcVE&t=59s
youtube.com/watch?v=i-47NmgNcVE&t=2m32s
youtu.be/n_lvEs-GLto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need to kill all niggers and return Africa to the mystical land that the British explored

The Cheeta has always been a
favorite animal. Sad man

Isn't this because all of them are inbred or some shit.

Well no shit.
If you keep mass producing foods like Cheetohs from these animals ofc theyre gonna die

Literally all we have to do is just not send free food to Africa.

Meh, it was destined to happen. They almost went nearly extinct before and that made them more susceptible to another attempt at extinction later.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_bottleneck

Yes, all cheetas are inbred, but techically, so are all humans. The original dozen humans had to fuck something.

Good. Fuck cheetahs. Hopefully Trump Jr. gets the last one.

your jokes need a first aid kit swisscuk

this actually. holy shit

It's their own fault. It's what happens when you become cripplingly over specialized.

Why do you think flies and cockroaches are so ubiquitous? it's because they can pretty much live anywhere eat anything and really have nothing stoping them.

Aren't there about 100+ of them in Zoos though? As long as those are there, we can find ways to increase genetic diversity through them.

They're all inbred and have no genetic variation

No genetic variation means that they can't survive new diseases

Pugs are some of the most durable dogs because they're a diarrhea mix of almost all dogs which means they're pretty much immune to all known diseases

I mean the modern current population. I can't remember the specifics.

feels

I wanna fight a Cheetah. I'm sure I can take a 120lbs cat at a built 210 and 6'3".

Just gotta keep its claws away from my neck.

Except of course for all the problems caused by their ugly mutant faces

What jokes?

>world's fastest
>mammals
So not a big deal?

cheetahs have the top sprint.

dogs are the fastest animal in terms of ability to cover distance over time, followed by humans.

the only thing that a human can't chase down is a dog.

Ugly mutant skulls.

Which admittedly can be fixed just by breeding them with something with a normal skull.

awful ;)

try chasing down a horse moron

>cheetah
>live with niggers and arabs
>become extinct

>europeans
>import niggers and arabs
>go toward extinction

Hey i don't know about you lot, but i really want to shag a Gardevoir.
Probably marry her too, but mainly shag her.

Lord Kek confirmed for patrician taste.

They still retain that ugly drooping Bulldogs type snout.

I despise all dogs with that type of snout

So what? Why should anyone care? All this means is the cost of cheetah fur will go up.

3/10, some drunk motherfucker will take this seriously.

>humans literally tamed the cheetah
>used as larger versions of domestic cats as pets and as well as role of dogs
>have since gone to shit
What have we done...?

Kek

Not fast enough, apparently

This is really heartbreaking. Such an elegant, refined, sleek creature, solitary to the bone and completely independent. There's a fascinating documentary about the dangers that a mother cheetah must endure to raise a cub to adulthood, it's a miracle she even gets one to survive, their lifestyle is simply not made for caring for young and the males fuck off immediately, in fact they will kill a cub

It can be done.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_versus_Horse_Marathon

God damn niggers

Fuck off, Namapa

>niggers tamed the cheetah
>blames niggers
wut

Every large African mammal will become extinct when the African Malthusian collapse hits. They will consume everything bigger than rats.
I've already accepted this. It might win vegans and animal rights types to our cause though in due time.

Trump is the fastest animal on earth you mongoloid - Try chasing him down, I dare you.

We'll be watching Chinese scrambling to hunt down the last exemplars for penis extract while they are still available.

its ok we can kill all the animals and poison all the oceans and cut down all the forests and poison all the rivers and everything will be absolutely fine because GOD LOVES US : - )

Why would the Chinese use an African animal for their medicine?

Cheetahs never prosper.

This. That is why humans are plagued with so many fucking genetic diseases compared to other animals.

get a load of this insecure little faggot.

>heh, nobody is even TALKING about it, but i could totally kick a cheetah's ass.

you couldn't take a random gang banger's dick let alone a big cat. fuck off.

>leaf

looks like they are not fast enough

youtube.com/watch?v=2btR9rAcdzo&ab_channel=Ben951456

Do you do any research or do you pretend Sup Forums is google

sandniggers did it

cruel to keep the cute little pikachu tied up like that

Trump is the jewest cryptokike on earth you jew - Try outjewing him down, I dare you.

wrong

exotic trade is saving them. there is a big push to lift the american ban on owning cheetahs

Name one reason besides "I want them" that the cheetah should be saved?

Cheetah > Jew

I keep seeing rich sandniggers buying them as pets

Maybe we should stop that shit? Sandniggers cant take care of shit

Yeah pretty much any animal that humans widely keep as pets or livestock won the genetic lottery.

Why must Africa be filled with blacks and tribesmen who just want pelts and tusks? I wouldn't mind if another conquest was made for africa

sit down leaf. you know those cheetahs are getting buttfucked. a cheetahfucker is a rich goatfucker.

If gardevoirs ever were real, they'd be fucked constantly.

Let people keep them as pets. Problem solved.

fucking retards and their conservation monies how is 7 thousand near extinction?

Let them loose in Australia, it's perfect cheetah country and plenty of kangaroos to eat.

One of my favorite animals 2bh.

I sometimes watch SafariLIVE on Youtube, pretty good live-safari channel in South Africa

This what happens when the worlds most prized animalia is left in the hands of spear chuckers

>>Let them loose in Australia, it's perfect cheetah country and plenty of kangaroos to eat.

Just like the toads?
Just like the rabbits?
Just like the herpes?

That shit is cruel desu. These fucking degenerates must be shot on spot.

>tfw no Cheetah gf

Natural selection I guess aren't most of the WWF supporters ardent eugenicists?

yeh who cares
better then going extinct

>iktf

I'd rather get some diseases than have my eyes literally fall out of my sockets.

That's a dude fag.

They make them extinct to make money on selling them as rare animals.

It's not a good idea, I actually think the kangaroo would kill the cheetah.

nuh uh

cheetahs never win

no wonder they sent you idiots to a giant island. It's like a cesspool for retarded science.

im literally dyin

the weak shall die and only the strong shall survive

humans have already driven countless species into extinction. why would you be upset now of all times? sooner or later we will be able to create our own animals

They will solve our rabbit and emu problem
youtube.com/watch?v=i-47NmgNcVE&t=59s
youtube.com/watch?v=i-47NmgNcVE&t=2m32s

So, what if cheetahs go extinct? I mean, other than no more new nature documentaries with them in it. Cheetahs don't care. They don't know how many are still left. The last cheetah will have no awareness of this, at most it'll be sad about being alone.

Why would humans care? Are cheetahs useful? Are they like bees?

Oh noes, what will gamers eat then?

Dont those dogs need a c section in order to be birthed because of their skulls?

Has nothing to do with numbers being low from what I've heard, that's due to Saudi princes and hip hop niggers wanting them as pets. Numbers will always be naturally low though, due to the scarcity of the African savannah each Cheetah occupies a large amount of resources which is spread thin over a large area. Just think of how the world's human population exploded as a result of agriculture being invented, which allowed more people to live in a smaller area; thus creating larger communities and cities

youtu.be/n_lvEs-GLto

How much is a cub?

Is that a Ferrari shirt with a Porsche?
Guy's clearly trying to compensate for something.
Judging by the fact that a guy crouching is up to his chest, probably his height.

Your mums pretty fast OP.

Actually humans hunted that way, the followed horses, the horses get tired, then they eat the horses.

Nigger population has gone up exponentially wtf did anyone expect to happen?

Is this because of niggers - or is it chinks turning them into tiny penis tonic?

your mums very slow because shes fat as fuck

If they can take on Ostriches, which are literally chad emus, they'll have no problem in Australia, but you guys should just hurry up and rediscover some lost population of thylacine.

He has some pretty good Youtube vids with cheetah

Nice one.

What about cassowaries?