You call yourselves patriots but you just sit there and shrug your shoulders at the fact that Russians hacked our...

You call yourselves patriots but you just sit there and shrug your shoulders at the fact that Russians hacked our election and disrespected everything our country is supposed to stand for?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fpbs

Post tits/proof or gtfo

*fpbp

Your country is supposed to stand for cultural enrichment globalism and diversity?

If so that's even more fucked up than us leafs

Im a patriot and i agree with this. Fuck Russia and those who hack our elections

maybe we understand that sending an email to podesta asking for his email password is not called hacking?

They hacked the DCN and leaked emails about corrupt politicians. That's about it.

Listen, factually speaking people all over the planet, every single day, every hour in fact...penetrate highly secured government networks and steal information.

Gary McKinnon is a good example of this. He used Freewarez he downloaded off Limewire to hack into some of the most "secure" networks in existence.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon

The odd part is WHY Obama pardoned him....maybe it's because he's mentally retarded (Gary McKinnon is literally autistic).

too much vodka makes you do silly things

>LE RUSSIAN HAX0RS XDDD
Get some proof next time and fuck off tinfoil hat faggot.

> the fact that Russians hacked our election and disrespected everything our country is supposed to stand for?

DNC emails maybe. That was still more likely an insider gone rouge. Election? No. If Russia did cause the Clinton email scandal then they did us a favor. Upending corrupt officials like that has a lot to do with what any democracy stands for.

But electronic voting machines aren't connected to the internet, how could they be hacked?

Also the recounts gave the same results as election night.

Stay butt hurt lefty.

1. the "hacking" was in the form of phishing scams. The kind of shit everyone gets 3 times a week.
2. the dnc is a private organization responsible for it's own internet security. If they don't know what they're doing, fuck them.
3. russia's aims in this case align with the interests of a sane western civilization - purging globalist cucks and fucking weirdos who want to overthrow sanity, reality, and prudent thinking. it was like a friend intervening in your foolhardy suicide attempt.

Phishing. Say it with me americunt - P H I S H I N G.
Your senior governmental official basically fell for the letter from Niggerian prince.
I guess even americunt elite is a reflection of americunt general public. Must be all that shitskin blood mixed into your 60% genes.

Tits or gtfo

AS A IT PROFESSIONAL

I DONT BELIEVE IT

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE PROOF.

Russians did not hack our elections, turn off your radios and tvs. Stopped being brainwashed and buying into propaganda

Nobody is saying that the voting was hacked.

Russians "hacked" the election by wanting trump to win (this is the only thing they have proof of)

There are some that suspect that russians are connected to the person who sent podesta an email asking for his email password. Those people say that russians "hacked" the election by releasing the DNC emails showing all the bad things they did, but did not release the republican emails.

Have you seen scooby do? well it's pretty much democrats saying "And I would have gotten away with it if it wasnt for those pesky russians"

>disrespected everything our country is supposed to stand for
Our country is supposed to stand for the DNC's corruption?

Prove it, nigger. DNC people screamed 'Russia' within hours of the emails officially leaked. All they have is maybe a Slavic hacker with no ties to Russia. More likely answer is Seth Richards.

And what specifically did they hack? What are the exact details of their dump? Which specific servers belonging to which specific government agencies did they breach, and what specific routing did they take? What are the details of the information they either stole or manipulated. What, when, where and to whom are these details documented and evidence quantified?

Of course, you will never hear whiny democucks go over any of that information because the reality is the Russian "hack" consisted of feeding some of their information already known through the CIA to be reported on RT. They didn't actually do anything of note. Russia did not fabricate any information. They did not directly hack the voting machines in any way or form. They did not release incorrect information to the US media to smear Clinton.

So what did they do? They released TRUE information and dirt on Clinton to various whistleblowers. OH BOO FUCKING HOO.

But of course these faggots can't admit that so they dishonestly shorten it to "Russia hacked the election hurr" which while literally true is a blatant lie by implication. The "Hack" they did was literally nothing and had less than 0.001% of an impact. Goddamn the Obama administration is full of absolute thundering faggots. Trumps inauguration cannot come fucking soon enough.

urrr deyy hack our election cus pootine like tramp!!!