Pol supporting Israel

>Sup Forums has long hatred of the jews and the zionist agenda
>Israel threatens war with New Zealand
>All the sudden we see tons of pro Israel threads
Why are they shilling all out of nowhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text//pol/ always supported israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP is trying 1984 tactics.

Sup Forums has always supported Israel

CTR shut down operations on Sup Forums so JIDF has been sent back in to deal with us.

>All the sudden we see tons of pro Israel threads
where are they?

These past 3 weeks have been more Sup Forums than pro-Israel or anti-israel.

Israel is great, where else would we ship all the Jews to now that we can't use ovens?

Sup Forums is fucked for not realizing that trump is a Zionist piece of trash.

What is their goal for shilling on here? What could they achieve?

THE UN HAS DROPPED ISRAELS HUMAN RIGHTS PROTECTION AND THE KIKES ARE SQUEALING FOR THEIR NAZI ENEMIES PROTECTION

Old tactic: "Imean those fucking filthy jews are so evil and anti-white don't you think? xD"

Faggot shill kike

>Threads rightly claiming that the anti-Israels are the shill
>Anti-Israel thread pops up
>NO UR THE SHILL

Simply asking a question is not shilling. KYS faggot

You realize how big Sup Forums has gotten since the election? They want to control the narrative here on Sup Forums. Any place they where they can't control the narrative is a threat.

It's just fags agreeing with Trump because they invested so much with the Zionist

>Israel threatens war with New Zealand
F

the jew pays them (pic related)

It seems that Sup Forums has been less busy after the election

No matter how many faggots from Plebbit pretend they've been here for more than 3 months and say "hurr the anti-semitism is just satire, we love blacks and refugees XD", don't listen to their bullshit. Sup Forums from its inception, has been anti-Israel. I myself don't believe in nuking the place, but I strongly believe in the United States of America first. Any whiny kike doesn't like that, they're free to go back to Poland, Russia or their blood drenched, occupied safe space Israel.

Will glorious Kivi remove matsa?
Go Kivi go!

Neither is showing support for a nation beyond the reason of being controlled by the j00s

Or perhaps they think they can use memetics to take Sup Forums over and subvert us to mass produce memetics for their cause. REEEEEE

They want us bickering about pointless bullshit instead of concentrating our efforts in a combined cause. Divide and conquer it's kike tactics 101.

Fuck off faggot.

Israel comes first, America second. Nobody cares about your shitty country and the retarded niggers that inhabit it.

Because New Zealand is a useless country that is somehow worse than its strayan neighbor

Pic related

Don't trust the kikes. Or soon you will end up with a dagger in your back.
Our interests temporarily align with them though. There are worse things than turncoat bikes. Best if we contain as many of them as we can in their own state.

What are you talking about?
Israel is my favorite country. The people are great and I love the culture. It makes me sick to see Palestinians trying to steal land. Israel needs to just shoot them all and be done with it.

>Balfour Declaration
>Palestinians stealing land
KYS

Sup Forums has grown immensely in recent times, especially with the whole Trump thing.

(((They))) now seek to control the new "alt right" that has rose up. There's plenty of fresh blood here that they can delude into supporting Israel, just like they have done before.

They already control the left, and if they can use Trump as a tool to create a new breed of young Americans devoted to Israel, they have already won.

After all, (((Sup Forums is satire, anti-semitism is a meme, and Israel has always been our greatest ally)))

Second link was supposed to be for

gas yourself

Well how do they control a movement that primarily started on the internet and is highly decentralized? I still think we have the upper hand, I think we need to find a good way to indoctrinate new fags so they dont fall for this propaganda.

They can't easily control it, though there's certain hotspots where they can try to, and this is one of them.

The JIDF are already here and have been for quite some time, trying to blend in. They know what they're doing and how to do it well at this point.

We do have an advantage, but we need to hold onto it as they try to pull it from our grasp.

Sup Forums will never be completely pro-Israel, but if they can brainwash even a portion of its users into supporting Israel by making it seem like it's a popular opinion on here, it will be a victory for them.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text//pol/ always supported israel/

is it raiding or is it a demographic shift?

[spoiler]the_cuckold needs to leave[/spoiler]

I think we need to wage some memetic warfare, we shall not let our people be subverted and betrayed by these khazar kikes!

Gas yourself

the more they shitpost the more they'll get paid...and they're obviously jews....so...

I'm not even sure if these pro israel cuck posts are real or satire anymore.

Supreme leader seems to have been corrupted and his supporters are sheep

Sup Forums is divided when it comes to Isreal.

Some people like Israel because muh Christian
Some people hate because muh kikes.

I dislike most Jews but I am pro- Jewish containment country.

Israel can't wage war on us, we're too distant.

Ol boy netty is just trying to distract the public from his corruption charges.

nationalists supporting racism/xenophobia on the basis of religion???

that's a real fuckin' shocker.