Is he our guy Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/10/18/asia/philippines-duterte-supporters/
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/08/rodrigo-duterte-first-100-days-philippines-president
gq.com/story/why-the-philippines-loves-rodrigo-duterte
philstar.com/headlines/2016/05/13/1582803/duterte-wants-cabinet-patterned-after-trudeaus
cbsnews.com/news/mysterious-illness-tied-to-marijuana-use-on-the-rise-in-states-with-legal-weed/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Plans to kill all drug users
>Is a drug user himself

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

He's like Trump as we imagine Trump.

Trust nobody, not even yourself

Only if it was that easy.

>(((CNN)))
wtf I love corrupt officials now

Holy shit. That's what I call results.

Yes, terrorist regimes bent on murdering their own citizenry sure do know how to "get results."

you're so brave

junkie detected. your life aint worth shit you smoke pal ;)

How do you pronounce his last name?

Duterte

wtf I love flips now

Yes, because to be against state murder one must of course be of those whom the state is murdering. Brilliant deduction.

HE IS A FENTANYL ADDICTED FAGGOT

is that a helicopter i hear? better hide your stash hombre

I wish my leader throws people out of helicopters

Wow, well executed. 19 deaths to 5,927 kills, that's impressive.

being a citizen doesn't give you a free pass to whatever and live to talk about it. the people in his country like it and it's making a safer country. the only people that don't seem to like it is rich white cunts.

why you gotta judge the brown man cracker?

cnn.com/2016/10/18/asia/philippines-duterte-supporters/

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/08/rodrigo-duterte-first-100-days-philippines-president

gq.com/story/why-the-philippines-loves-rodrigo-duterte

the emptiness of your seeming moral superiority is laid bare and the true revolution is beginning. people realize that sometimes difficult things are going to have to be done to make things better and that comfort is not always the way of progress.

ya cunt.

obligatory

>chopper magnet detected

he doesn't do fentanyl now you faggot.

>when you're trying to cultivate an edgy psycho persona but you're running out of ideas so check out Sup Forums and steal their jokes about helicopter rides and the holocaust but you're also the president

>right wing
Aren't the actually communists?

Doo-TER-tay

doo
tear (as in I will tear your face)
te (sounds like /te/ in tell minus the /L/)

Oh look, about damn time the flips shows up

anders is our guy
so i would say he is a Sup Forums guy
just like drumf

Not a flip though

fuck off. im a sex tourist

>making a safer country
>murders increased by 60%

your guy :)

Duterte wants Cabinet patterned after Trudeau's
philstar.com/headlines/2016/05/13/1582803/duterte-wants-cabinet-patterned-after-trudeaus

user I'm an American who lives in the Philippines and he's a giant piece of shit. Imagine your next door neighbour talking shit about you in a half retard language and then they tell everyone that you do drugs to get back at you for something you did or said months back. BAM. You're on a list and you may quite possibly just get gunned down by two gay dudes riding tandem on a 125cc moped. Sure isn't super awesome over here. He flip flops all the time and he's just such a huge pussy if you look at it with even the easiest Google search.

Enjoy
cbsnews.com/news/mysterious-illness-tied-to-marijuana-use-on-the-rise-in-states-with-legal-weed/

if you call killing degenerates that were previously engaged in criminal activities murder.

why don't you read the articles and then stop judging the Filipinos for their culture you racist white bigoted shitlord.

the fuck is it with britcucks acting more and more like leafs and leafs acting more and more like non degenerates?

You gotta go back my friend, your fellow white man needs ya

>user I'm an American who lives in the Philippines
you're a fucking libshit with a proxy.

Third world problems require third world solutions.

Communists, with Islamists thrown in the mix.

As long as its a state murdering its citizens there will be those on Sup Forums who cheer, for the dream they share of one day living a state which murders.

But like Stalin is rumored to have said, to make an omelette sometime you have to break a few eggs. Progressives are like that. >people realize that sometimes difficult things are going to have to be done to make things better
>progress

BASED

JUST

thanks fellow tourist
:)

>you racist white bigoted shitlord.
calm down white cis scum

this is the first and only truly subversive post by antifa that I've seen and you still suck. had to have that whole long run up to hide the move to invalidate what I said cause you still can't argue it without falling to anecdotes and emotion.

goddamn you people are such retards.

all he needs now is a flashy uniform and he'll be perfect

>have money to have a vacation in foreign country
>can pick eastern europe if just wanted to have foreign prostitutes
>can pick better countries to stay in
>choose 3rd world Philippines
White people are dumb

be glad we only formed safety squads that saved the lives of the degenerates engaging in illegal behavior.

he doesnt like uniforms
he keeps folding his shirts
that recently triggered the cambodian king? not sure.
bottomline he doesnt like fancy clothes.

id approve of him wearing loin cloths for machismo effect.
complete with a spear and canteen

i have brown fever :) and a thirst for guys with hair like this

Filipinos and culture? Are you seriously joking? Their culture is not culture but a ploy to reel you in and take everything you have. Filipinos are the cockroaches of the world. Have you ever been to the Philippines. If you're Filipino then you're just brainwashed to think you have culture. Filipinos having culture is like God and Jesus existing and coming back to save us with angels. Filipinos are complete scum and will take any chance to fuck you over as quick as they can. One of the most degenerate back stabbing cultures I've ever witnessed for five years. Leave trash everywhere. Culture. Burn trash. Culture. Betters everywhere. Culture. Begging on Christmas. Culture. Squatters can take your land. Culture. Everyone has the education of a sixth grader. Culture. TV programs are just complete garbage. Culture. Language isn't even complete. Culture.

I've noticed this too. I think Mohammad is behind the Union Jack now.

And leafs are just Minnesotans stealing maple syrup

>runes
You should have gone to Vietnam or wherever they write in runes, that's obviously not here.

you're not supposed to stay here that long. it causes trauma.
i spend around 1-2 weeks max.

Yeah well I'm not guy. I do use a proxy to download music from a hacked Pandora Android app but yeah I'm here in Manila and it really sucks. I bet you've never been outside your state.

>MILF

Topkek.
Literal helicopters.
A very pol Christmas indeed.

He'll take the last helicopter ride alone.

Gracias mi general.

i bet your hair is like this jhunrhey?

I moved here user. This isn't fucking vacation. Let me know when you figure out how money works in shitty countries.

(copy pasting this to clarify some shit)
No. Duterte does not behave like a shady criminal. He does not hide it. He does not lie about what he does.

Pinochet was scum, regardless of what his associates did with the economy. His wife is still on trial for stealing government property until today.

Stop trafficking with drugs then foreign devil.

>flashy uniform
Fashy

Degeneracy-shaming works.

He's like Trump's ex-student or something.

>can move to better countries
>choose shitty 3rd world Philippines
White people

He's an alcoholic

user, i suggest you leave. just take your kids. you dont want the education there. trust me. ive visited many times. made connections. its not good.

Oh man, in least that six month he has done much more with his war on drugs than our decade long war.

Are philippians actually the most powerful race?

He pissed of the Cambodian king or whatever the fuxk he's called and the leader of Japan. The Japanese said that he doesn't seem professional and that he dresses like shit yet they gave the Philippines lots of money. So I haven't the slightest clue. Every day though he says fuck the USA, they did bad things and they still do. Americans are terrorists and I'll have no part in it. Then goes to China and Russia and sucks them off for a while so he can get like the flip flop begger he is. Then he turns around and tells Trump he's super great. So he's just a mega kiss ass dick sick who is going to very soon get replaced by the next guy in line.

>t.drug addled nigger
kys faggot

It does though. I feel like I'm going to have a fucking anuerism right now because my maid is here being fucking just so god damn retarded. No one knows what you're saying and they just say "yes" even though they have no idea what you want or are asking for. Filipinos are modern day zombies that are cheap labor.

there you have it user, you dont want to stay here. anyway, youve survived 5 years. best of luck.
i always go to makati
:)

>Hating freedom
Listen if I want to bang dope and sniff coke that's my business. You hypocrites hate big government unless they go full authoritarian, its strange.

user i.. i couldnt say it enough.
maids have no education and have lots of time for facebook. i think you see where im going at.
please leave after a year. plan your stuff. idk what sort of business you have over here. youve got a restaurant or something ?

truth is stranger than fiction, my fellow kfc eater

Duterte released a couple dumb political bit he's from prison or jail. Oh but they were supposed to be there because they were corrupt ex presidents. Oops I guess not any more. Filipinos never question anything. Have you seen them inside of a bank. Fucking just library silent waiting for the whole day to deposit their 50 pesos. They still have passbooks which take a wild guess is some antique shit. Pieces of paper that you store your bank account balance on??? Seriously? What are computers?

You voted Bernie, didn't you?

My girlfriend is having my child right now as a matter of fact. At some shitty hospital and I hope she dies. But if she doesn't die and the child does live I'd just teach my own child by myself with torrents goods and free online stuff. Her daughter is learning Mandarin, Tagalog, English, and Java (programming). They also keep switching up the school schedule. This isn't education. It's a complete joke. Even in Asia the Philippines doesn't have any school in the top forty. Way to go with your bullshit Pinoy (Asian nigger) pride.

your aneurysm user. inhale, exhale

Yeah, dude. A hammer and sickle and the Mohammedan sword are right there in the third post as those groups conducting actions on the side of the government.

'Rightists' don't typically try to excuse their crimes by chalking them up to excesses in
>the way of progress

>Makati
Degenerate druggy confirmed.
Get out while you can whitty before we add holes in your face.

You talk about How degenerate my people can be...

But when those of who are actually decent try to remove them now, You bitch about "muh human rights" and al other bullshit.

And this is why, you will always be the eternal American.

Fuck you America, sincerely, The Philippines

just take her to the US and sue her for child abuse. flips love to hit their children.

how's that hair jhunard?

Rodrigo "I'd let every Syrian refugee in" Duerte?

No.

I don't really have any problem with drugs. I think they should all be legalized and you just have to do them in your own house and certain ones probably not around children. Common sense shit with drugs. I say leave it up to the businesses with who they want to hire or fire because of drugs. The government should fuck off with that shit. Actually though Thailand killed way more drug users before the Philippines started doing their killing thing this year about six months ago.

How many has he taken?

>Rodrigo "I'd let every Syrian refugee in" Duerte?

Rodrigo "I say shit to pander to people and fuck with them" Duterte

Fuck off Tranny

She's on fucking kikebook right now. Have you ever tried to delete all your posts? Go to your activity log and try that shit without the post manager add-on for chrome. It's so lame. She's really full potato.

>they keep switching up the school schedule
Where and how? I never experienced this in elementary and high school.

Stuck in traffic. Kill me pls. As an American filipino... fix your transportation and infrastructure. Salamat.

user, mother of god please do not let your wife name your kid.
i beg of you.
rhose
jhen
bhetty

princess mary rhose

The government is already working on it currently, do you not even watch the news?

Guess again, bootlicker. Practically the whole thread reads like a quote from the first article given here

>The 30-year-old strongly supports the war on drugs and believes that if the President doesn't fight it, more innocent people will die. He says the media only reports bad news around the killings, rather than the good news about what Duterte has accomplished. "There is nothing to fear if you're not doing anything against the law."

The state loving fucks who supported Sanders are just another form of the those currently posting in support of Duterte that backed Trump who cant wait for the state to get around to murdering their neighbors. Moral cowards and would-be informers on parade.