Most unfaithful countries

Most unfaithful countries

*Most honest countries

Remind me not to marry any ladyboys!

>Germany
Why am I not surprised. I am a bit surprised that Sweden isn't on there.

Yeah, gotta be this

fpbp

Thai women have to compete with the vastly superior Thai ladyboys and they're pulling out all the stops to get their eggs fertilized.

Both my aunts on my mothers side are divorced so those numbers are very believable

>Oh fuck, that OP's picture is pretty cynical and depressing. Huh, America and Poland's not on it. Guess the list is-

>....

Thailand most honest? by "honest" do you mean "dishonest"?

What we really want to know is what nation leads in white men being cucked

the west must burn

>50 percent of marriages end in divorce
>30 percent cheat

what do, every single women is a fucking whore.

testing new you system

>the most truthful coutries
cool post my man

>50 percent of marriages are successful
>70 percent don't cheat
Glass half full, cheers

Didn't know they have this many nigs in Thailand.

so its a toss of the coin for marriage and only 30 percent admit to cheating, those are not good statistics.

So depressing.

>Thailand No1

Isn't it just full of traps now???

Incompatibility/money issues are big contributors too. Usually though if theres problems elsewhere they will resort to cheating first before going through with a divorce.

>only women cheat
>only women file for divorce
Same person that says 7s are ugly but puts 0 effort into making himself attractive.

It's that darn Weimar Republic again

America is just off the list at like 30-33%

>Thailand
>Italy
>France
>UK

>honest

Women are initiators 70% of the time

hi female. yes females cheat and only a female would initiative a divorce since a women would get 50 to 70 percent of a mans assets, the house too if they had kids.

The burgers are the worst

Netherlands should be at the top, they are good at lying so their actual numbers should a lot higher.

>what do
Have her genetically tested for DRD4. If positive, hit & quit. If negative, wife & procreate.

>only women file for divorce
That's effectively true though....

>self-reporting
Come back when stats would be based on objectives information such as iphone and win 10 spying.

>objectives information such as iphone and win 10 spying

They don't get data out of Africa.

Benis'd

Pretty sure that researcher with full access to smartphone and win logs could estimate fact of if adultery of user with 95%+ probability. With such powerful tools in our disposal era of social behavior self-reported pseudoscience should stop.

The Norwegian girl I knows mother has 4 kids from 4 guys, so I also believe it...

I agree with you. The studies were most likely done for bachelor degrees in psychology, without any accurate nor meaningful conclusions.

Is she a full time alimony mother?

>Zimbabwe

KEK

>2000

>Brazil lower than Morocco

Nah, lives up north working in a small town.

The girl is very nice, but there's bad blood between her and the mom. It's understandable I guess

>The Norwegian girl I knows mother has 4 kids from 4 guys, so I also believe it..
i thought only niggers did that

I gets cold during winter if you live in the artic circle.

Not the least bit surprised, except Finland maybe
>You can be adulterous without talking to anyone
Maybe Finns thought they meant "thinking about talking to someone else" when they surveyed this

We wuz vikangz n shieet

Norwegian women are a bit too (((liberated)))

It kind of shocks me that France is only 5th on that list.

Day of the rake can't come soon enough.

>Germany at 45 %
I thought Germans were all loyal and disciplined and shiet

Fuck, that rate's too high.

More like "percent of participants in certain countries who actually would admit they had an affair".

Surveys like this are garbage and for women's magazines.

I guess that's just German men
Fair point, could be a (((magazine))) way of saying affairs are pretty common and therefore alright

>on average one partner from almost every married couple has cheated on the other

sounds like BS

Also notice how it's a man holding two women in the pic. Some not so subliminal shit.

Hans is on point today.

Im suprised Poland isnt in first 10.