Duterte admits to throwing people out of choppers

>Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte threatened to throw officials out of a flying helicopter if they misuse public funds -- and admitted on live television that he's done it before.

>"Whoever will use this (public funds) for corruption, I will get him ride the helicopter with me going to Manila and will push him out while we we are up on the air," Duterte said in a speech Tuesday. "Yes I will do that! I did that before and I can do that again."

M A D M A N

A

D

M

A

N

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/12/28/philippines-president-claims-dropped-kidnapper-from-helicopter.html
news.abs-cbn.com/focus/06/06/16/sex-workers-get-care-not-condemnation-from-duterte
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guy truly is the GOAT

Is he Making Philippines Great Again?

BASED
A
S
D

Someone please do a Duterte edit to this pic, l'm too dumb.

Gracias, mi General!

No. Duterte does not behave like a shady criminal. He does nor hide it. He does not lie about what he does.

Pinochet was scum, regardless of what his associates did with the economy. His wife is still on trial for stealing government property until today.

is pinochet loved in chile?

Finally a strong leader to take the Philippians into the first world. 20 years from now, he'll probably be celebrated as a legend.

We need him in this image

Texas has a point here.

Duterte, albeit ruthless, at least isn't lying

Though, that would be a story to hear on CNN:
"Duterte Confirmed Faggot That Never Threw Anyone Out of a Helicopter"

and whats wrong with that ?

GRACIAS MI GENERAL

30 to 35% loves him
65 to 70% despises him

That has been in general. This trends continues in newer generations.

Keep in mind that people looks at many of his reforms as a loss for the people. (pension, health and mining reforms still in place today) Everyone now thinks he/she has been fucked by the economy. Luckily that does not mean that we are becoming communists.

For example, the general opinion isthat Castro is bad, communists are hypocrits, and immigration is bad.

link to the live speech?

MI GENERAL

ah, thanks for the clarification.

BASED
A
S
E
D

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

I'm trying to imagine what would go through the heads of politifact's editors.

What's his name again, Sup Forums?

Will this guy get in the way of my plans to visit Manilla again next summer and own a 'mature' 'woman' for 40 dollars an hour?

A FUCKING LEAF

foxnews.com/world/2016/12/28/philippines-president-claims-dropped-kidnapper-from-helicopter.html

>Duterte
>drunkard face

news.abs-cbn.com/focus/06/06/16/sex-workers-get-care-not-condemnation-from-duterte

Geert no, you are better than this