Fake Birth Certificate

Why is nobody losing their minds over the fact that, for the last 8 years, Americans have been baboonzled by a fraud?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM
reedwrite.com/index.php/2016/08/03/obama-birth-certificate/
youtube.com/watch?v=8frqVINnQjc
youtube.com/watch?v=XcWQw2AAIho
youtube.com/watch?v=Xck4t1jVnAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AS far as I investigated that shit there is no proof that BC is fake.
I took closer look at latest Arpaio/Zullo presentation and 7 out of their 9 points of forgery are complete bullshit.

Unless the FBI/Trump's Justice Department reviews the evidence and makes a determination, this whole thing is going nowhere.

I have no idea whether the evidence that the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office presented is accurate, thorough, or incontrovertible.

This evidence needs to be verified or debunked by a competent third party.

So your investigation is better than actual law enforcement investigations?
Get fucked

Fox video of Arpaio presentation youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM 1:06

What actually happened:

>a bunch of 65 year old rednecks who don't understand computers get together to find out about Obomber's BC
>they don't know where to begin
>one of them learns about "control-C, control-V technology"
>they go nuts. you could never do this with polaroids back in the day
>this is the final result of grandpa's MS paint image editing club

>it's over
>what does it matter now?

It's keks turn

You forgot the Italian cops faggot!!

The evidence brought forth by the Sheriff's Office isn't scrutinized, even falsely, because that would bring more attention to it

The document was copied over in groups, so some of it, like what's pictured, would be different

t. Disinformation shill

Yes becasue actual law enforcement investigation is done by few columbo stlye redneck cops who dont know anything about pdf format, scanning or computers in general.

This 2 points of forgery are angle of stamps.
Mike Zullo said that angles are exactly the same. Which is not true, you can only prove that angles look the same with some tolerance. From my images you can see that ~0.5° change in angle is not detectable.
Zullo didnt provide any empirical evaluation what are the odds for two stamps to be at similar angle at two 16 days apart documents (he just say that we, audience, must ask ourselves what is the possibility). So this angle of stamps is just "more likely so than not" type of proof.

In the video they say that the italian crew which did statistical sampling concluded it was nearly impossible for such odds

They didn't say the x and box came from that other certificate though. They said they didn't know where it came from, but it is the same x and box used in two places.

But the "group" and stamped can be explained too.

Italian lab FORLAB.org havent posted final report yet.

And out of two completely different agencis/sources one stated that Zullos claims about him were not complete truth. Zullo said that Reed Hayes stated that document is forgery. Reed denied saying this on his webpage in August: reedwrite.com/index.php/2016/08/03/obama-birth-certificate/
"I can say this: My observations, findings, comments and/or opinions regarding the birth certificate are based solely on the PDF file Mr. Zullo provided for my examination and analysis. ... However, I have no firsthand knowledge that it is in fact the actual document obtained from the State of Hawaii Department of Health or if it is a true and accurate representation thereof. Absent the Department of Health’s willingness to allow an examination of the original, there is no way to prove if the document I examined is a proper duplicate of same. ... Under normal circumstances, document examiners who are investigating allegedly altered material work only with original documentation.
"
Later Hayes states that document has so many blatant oddities "that it makes me wonder if this particular PDF may have been created in an effort to impeach President Obama."
I dont know what all this other oddities are. But 9 points of forgery doesnt seem like something alleged forger of document forgot to fix.

Same goes to "layers and resized linked elemets" which Zullo claimed is also proof of fogery few years ago (that can be result of PDF optimization software).
In Dec 2016 presentation even Zullo himself said that with Xerox machine they were able to reproduce "some" of those anomalies, for which years ago he claimed are proofs of forgery.

The MSM won't report it so it isn't important nor real.

Zullo and Mark GIllar who made that video:
youtube.com/watch?v=8frqVINnQjc
are retarded.

Zullo contradicted himself in his presentation. 2 out of 3 (groups of) proofs of forgery contradict themselves:

Timestamp: 1:15

>"we will look at first 5 points of forgery together since they were brought from Ah'Nee in one group (marks 6a, 6b, 7b, 7e, 7g)"

7e in on this list and was also used under another point:

At (X, box and "various parts of line on top")
Timestamp: 5:35

>"Now we are going to focus on boxes 6d (circles 6d on Obama) and 6e (circles 7e on Obama) (Mark Gillar probably made mistake and said 6e while thinking 7e) within the Obama pdf."
>"Both X-es were taken directly from box 6d (circles 6d on Johanna)'in the Ah'Nee long form birth certificate."
>"In fact not only was the X pulled over but the box itself was pulled over and various parts of line on top of the X were also pulled over according to forensic document experts."

So "X, box and various parts of line on top" should be taken from 6d on Ah'Nee Johannas certificate and copied to 6d and 7e on Obamas BC.

Here Zullo contradicts himself:

In first point he claims that 6a, 6b, 7b, 7e, 7g on Obamas certificate are brought from 6a, 6b, 7b, 7e, 7g on Ah'Nee certificate
>"they were brought from Ah'Nee in one group"

In second point he claims that 7e on Obamas certificate is from 6d on Ah'Nee certificate
>"Now we are going to focus on boxes 6d and 7e within the Obama pdf. Both X-es were taken directly from box 6d in the Ah'Nee long form birth certificate"

Which one is it? Is Obamas 7e from Ah'Nee 6d or 7e? It cant be both!

tl:dr This clowns are so incompetent that in final presentation of proofs collected in 5 years of forensic investigation they provide three proofs of which two contradict each other.

Hes basically saying that just beause the document he has is a forgery it isnt the actual bc so it says nothing about the real bc

Nice work.
An IBM Selectric will tab very accurately, and explains the group for me.
And a repetitive job creates repeatable products, explaining the red stamps, for me.

After 8 years the damage is done, lets move on to the for sure American Trump.

Ok now lets check main 5 points of forgery
Video is a bit low res and not soomed enough to see how good those 5 parts fit on each other.

I really hoped that at least this would be true, but it isnt. I tried aligning both documents in various ways but all 5 points never matched.

Here backgrounds, tables are aligned but those 5 fields dont match

>the shill immediately pops in
The investigation is going to congress, we should be bringing attention to it.

Here both documents are positioned in a way that date stamps are aligned.

Still no match

Here comes Obama's real Dad OP, look it up

>the damage is done
>Not wanting Obama to be forever shamed
>Not wanting to destroy the legitimacy and trust in the elite forever

Disinformation shill fuck off.

Reed Hayes said this

"My report also makes it clear that I suspect the document released by the White House may be a fabricated document"

sure because I tried to reproduce Arapaios 9 points of forgery and figured out that he is full of bullshit, andthat doesnt fit your narrative, now I am a shill

Here is video showing step by step how this layers and linked elements can be in PDF without any forgery: youtube.com/watch?v=XcWQw2AAIho

Not quite

My mistake. I thought they said the x box source was unknown. I must have been thinking of the date stamp or something.

This video is narrated by an Aussie who can barely work a microphone and does not address the findings of the Sheriff's Office

Maybe you just fucked up

Even if they did match, it would mean nothing. Tabs on an IBM would explain it. They had almost unlimited tab sets, and were built just to fill out forms in that precise way.

Who is that man and why is he not mentioned as a very significant """mentor"""" in the book Dreams from MY FATHER, authored by Barack Obama himself?
The story is quite interesting. See, it's not that Obama is not American; it's that he's the son of a fucking communist. That's what they're trying so desperately to hide.

I forgot to post link to my source in that thread:
reedwrite.com/index.php/2016/08/03/obama-birth-certificate/

And also said that
>As stated in my report to Mr. Zullo, the COLB that I examined has so many blatant oddities that it makes me wonder if this particular PDF may have been created in an effort to impeach President Obama. Surely the creator of the document (if it is in fact manufactured and not just a color scan) would have been sufficiently familiar with image editing programs so as to not leave such numerous, noticeable discrepancies in the final product, unless it was intended as an impeachment tool. Familiarity with basic scanning techniques and image editing procedures should have precluded such obvious “mistakes.”

Which makes me think that as "blatant oddities" he counts layers and linked elements which are obviously product of "PDF optimization" and this 9 points of forgery that 7 of them I was able to prove wrong.

Common every kid who ever forged medical paper for school knows that you have to rotate stamps a bit and merge layers before saving final version.

My personal opinion is that Reed Hayes is another "forensic" from 60s with magnifier glass used to work with paper documents.

You are a shill. Why else would you tell a lie like this?

>Zullo said that Reed Hayes stated that document is forgery. Reed denied saying this on his webpage in August
>Reed denied

Reed said it's a forgery on his website.

It's Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo, founder of Subud, the cult that Obama's mother belonged to

youtube.com/watch?v=Xck4t1jVnAQ

Yeah that video is about layers and linked rotated and zoomed elements in pdf posted on whitehouse webpage.

Many people, and Zullo was among them until recently, claimed that those layers are proof of forgery.

In this Presentation Zullo said that with Xerox WorkCentre 7655 machine they were able to reproduce "some" of those anomalies, for which years ago he claimed are proofs of forgery. I dont know if that scanner optimizes and OCRs pdfs automatically or this optimization was done in whilehouse in Adobe Acrobat as standard procedure for archiving purposes.

Pic related Mark GIllar twitter profile is creator of video 9 points of forgery.
Quality of picture tells a lot about how good he is with image editing software. And Zullo was praising him as he edited Star Wars.

>Matching overlaying sections of text is directly related to one's Photoshopping skills that they employ for fun in their leisure time
ok

>baboonzled

He doesn't look black enough to produce ""his son's"" particular shade of mulatto in this photo

Last paragraph:
>In short, there are indications that the Obama Certificate of Live Birth released by the White House in April 2011 may be a manufactured document or perhaps even an outright forgery. But without examining the original document housed at the Hawaii Department of Health, there can be no absolute certainty.
>But without examining the original document housed at the Hawaii Department of Health, there can be no absolute certainty.
>no absolute certainty.

This is not saying that is it forgery.

As I understood Zullo and Gillar included Reeds findings in 9 points of forgery video.
And those 9 points are all rubbish, since elements dont match at all. Not even remotely. Zullo never tried to put them one over another in Photoshop. If he would he would see obvious differences.

So if Reeds is also as blind ad Zullo and Gillar, his claim that it might forgery is worth nothing as well.

Did Obama release the original? No.

Reed says that the document given to him (COLB taken from Whitehouse.gov) is a forgery.