Why does the rest of Latin america hates us so much?

Why does the rest of Latin america hates us so much?

Are you jelly that your skin has the same tone than that of excrement?

Talk once more argie and we will shut our borders for your annoying and poor tourist

> tfw Argentina is whiter then America

Kek. That is not the clothing of a true white man.

>argentina
>white

This picture accurately depicts the Speedo wearing faggots living there.

If I had a body like that, I would wear a speedo too

Brazil > Argentina

Like pottery, every single time.

I don't hate argies though.

You don't mess wit Texas

Chileans are shitshikns. I don't care about your economy. I would never live among you, you mongrels. Argentinians are the whitest purest race.

Your country has contributed nothing of value.

Why do latinos have this weird sense of nationalistic pride when they have nothing to be proud of

American here currently visiting buenos Aires, Argentina. Everyone here is """"""""white"""""""

>hook nose
>skinny heads
>incredibly short women wearing 4 inch platform shoes from the 70's
>shades of tan and brown

I went to Bariloche for a few days because Patagonias and Nazis and shit. Even more brown than the people there and nobody spoke German/Swiss.

Then I went to the """"""""""""Swiss""""""""""" colony.

>entire town is comprised of gypsies
>not one Swiss

Why are your women so ugly? They all have long faces, Jew noses, and fucked up teeth. The only hot girls I've come across here turned out to be refugees from Venezuela.

Also, everywhere I go

>MUH MALVINAS

Thanks Leaf, you are my greatest ally

You may be seeing Latin America from an American shitposter perspective. Honestly I don't know what you are talking about.

>Identify
WUUZZZ UUP MAI FELLO' CRAKAH

>Doesn't account for percentage

Btw, the only white people in Brazil are Confederados, everyone else is pure nigger

>Mfw when we got more white people than most of Europe

>Nearly a century living there
>Expects them to still speaking german.
Colonies are a meme, nearly all countries here got one, in the last decades they have integrated. We have a German colony for example, called Colonia Tovar, they even had their owned dialect, but don't expect to see your Hitler youth fantasies.

>This is considered white in Latin-America

Sure you do, Pablo. I'm sure Hitler would cream himself witnessing the sheer whiteness that is Mexico.

At least the census in most of Latam isn't as retarded as the US where they put Hispanics as a race. Most countries just use a leftover from the casta system, so there are proper denominations for mixed, Amerindian, blacks, whites, and Asians.

>Mfw we got more mexicans than Mexico

The teeth is because of all the mate (the drink of yerba mate) and the poor hygiene.

This is the most legitimate post about Argentina I've seen in a LONG time. I lived in Argentina for a while and you've hit the nail on the head.

Lastly, black pepper is NOT spicy you freaking argies! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>LAS MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAS