Are anabolic steroids degenerate?

Are anabolic steroids degenerate?

I think we all agree that psychoactive drugs are degenerate, but how does Sup Forums feel about doing non-necessary drugs to make your body better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, do it natural faggot.
Although I would like to see a drug-legal Olympics. Seeing the full potential of humans would be interesting.

Explain why using Testosterone makes you a degenerate? Naturally produced by the body and you're simply taking extra, if done correctly it causes no harm whatsoever.

Sometimes it's prescribed which is even better.

because it is you changing your genetic potential you shouldnt be unhappy with what your body is capable on its own. your genes code for a certain amount of testosterone for you. it is no different than plastic surgery, or trans-people using hormones.

Because do it natural faggot

>Prescribed, which makes it better
>Australian education

>Naturally produced by the body and you're simply taking extra
Just like estrogen, right?

The idea of making yourself better rides the line of degeneracy.
It easily leads to vanity.

that is why you remain humble and keep it to yourself

Because you will fuck over your natural hormonal balance with this, causing multiple problems for your health.

Rides the line? What about Education, Personal Hygiene? That is making yourself better, how can that be seen as Degeneracy. Sure, becoming an Insta-model who roids to look better for photos and sell more shit goes over to vanity. Someone who takes testosterone to supplement a natural deficiency or simply to improve his body and life for personal reasons isn't degeneracy.

Masculinity should be encouraged at all times.

A male taking estrogen would be degeneracy, yes.

>The idea of making yourself better rides the line of degeneracy

haha sometimes you get me good Sup Forums

drugs make you stronk and smart.

Basically if you start don't believe you will be able to stop. Expect HRT for the remainder of your life

What is everyone's opinion on using performance enhancers for military personnel?

Because if you actually work out/diet for a long time and stop being a lazy degenerate fag you WILL see results, plus you'll look like a greek god and not some roided up giant penis

>tfw you realize all the statues were exaggerated and nobody every looked like that in history ever prior to the creation of steroids.

This is such meme science I can't even.

If you cycle properly and don't cruise for a sustained period or blast insane amounts, you will be perfectly fine. Nothing will happen except that you will get mad gains while on cycle and seriously want to fuck every half-way decent girl wearing yoga pants.

The only people who fuck themselves up are people who abuse or don't know what the fuck they are doing, use too much, or don't recover properly which can lead to permanent problems and problems with the cardiovascular system.

no you need your body to produce it on its own. a simple change of lifestyle in weights training and diet high in cholesterol will produce natural testosterone. you just have to try.

>when the dumb leaf takes everything literally

I took steroids for 3 years straight and stopped at the start of this year. Im only now starting to feel normal again (age 24).
Steroids are definitely degenerate, you're injecting yourself with what you hope is medical grade twst but could be anything, just to get bigger and feel better. I will admit that taking steroids feels fantastic, but so does smoking weed or getting drunk. I dont think you should base your lofe on what is "degenerate" or not though, just understand the risks of any behaviour you have. Domt fall for memes, steroids can be used "safely" but its definitely not worth it.and im sure ice set myself up for future health problems just to fuck girls easily in my early 20s. Also dont give me the "i trane 4 strenf so its nt degenerate" speil because its all ego related and you know it.

the problem with this is the cost of long term care for veterans, once they leave the military

if peds were provided by the military, the government would be liable for any side effects

that being said, almost everybody in elite units (special forces, combat pilots, pararescue) uses PEDs under the table anyways, and gets disability when they get injured in the line of duty (or from the gym, which is more common)

My levels are naturally 740ng/dl, I don't use steroids, but I know enough about them to tell you 95% of what you hear about their effects from other people is bullshit. You can google plenty of literature on endocrinology and countless studies with anabolic steroids.

>I will admit that taking steroids feels fantastic
did it help you get laid?

Yeah, spit out that coffee you fucking degenerate.

God I hate how retarded most of you are when it comes to drugs.

Each drug has it's own purpose, and if you use them for that purpose and educate yourself on the dosage, there is practically no such thing as a bad drug. It only becomes bad when you become addicted and abuse the drug. Degenerates abuse drugs because they are degenerate, it's not the drugs fault, it's theres. If you are a smart and strong minded person you can take many substances, including steroids if that's what you want, and reap the benefits of that substance with no ill effects. If you are too dumb to understand this then by all means don't take them, you're the one missing out.

Absolutely bullshit.

Did you have a legit reason to get tested or are you just a faggot?

> 95% of what you hear about their effects from other people is bullshit.

Really? I'm 40 and you need to talk to people who are my age and older. They people who say using them to get big has no effects are not as invincible as you think.

I had low energy and a bit of depression, doctor ordered blood work and found vitamin D deficiency.

When used properly, not abused, and regularly kept up on with blood labs there is VERY little risk of long term side effect.

this dude look absolutely ridiculous

How is that a bad thing? You'll maintain a high level of Testosterone as you age when everyone else turns in to a flabby, weak old man.

Well you make that choice for yourself. You're the one who gets to live through the highs, and the lows

When I say used properly, I mean maintaining your blood levels below 1250ng/dl and cycling off and on, allowing for complete recovery of natural production before starting your next cycle.

Above 1250 ng/dl you can start causing cardiovascular damage.

Also, depending on how you take the steroids has impact. Never take pills, they will fuck up your liver. Injections of testosterone enanthate only while on cycle. No trenbalone or anything else.

Ofcourse lol, your confidence goes through the roof, you get in fantastic shape and sluts can smell the pheronomes. Facially im 5 maybe 6 very average plain looking guy, 5'11" with uni education, not a massive catch by any means, what set me apart was being able to have conversations about things other than the gym but also being shredded. The iron pill is a true MGTOW pill too if you havent understood yet how fickle western women are, you will see bitches that wouldnt give you the time kf day this time last year grabbing you inappropriately and wanting you. Its pretty blackpilling to realise just how fickle they are, but if you take steroids you're certainly playing the game with them

Not an argument

Steroids do not produce euphoria. Comparing them to alcohol or mairjuana is absolutely retarded.

As is the rest of the bullshit you're spouting. This board is for 18+.

Solid answer mate

>BLACKPILL
This video motivates me
youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0

It won't make your body any better..There is no free ride with steroids, keep that in mind.If you have self-respect problems or you just wanna raise your confidence, just take boxing lessons.

Its not a high like weed or alcohol, those were just examples of clearly "degenerate" behaviour. Its more a general raising of your mood at all times, which if youve ever experience low t it makes sense that high levels would make you feel good.

You actually become more irritable, more easily frustrated and aggravated while using steroids due to the secondary hormonal effects. We're talking about using steroids to gain muscle, not to correct a low-T scenario to address depression.

If you even knew the first thing about what you were talking about we could have a conversation, but you're full of shit and pretty much everything you've said so far is factually incorrect, aside from your subjective comparisons on degeneracy.

Yes, steroids are degenerate.
Only real exclusion is the asthma inhalers for people who actually need them.

If you take shortcuts to success, you'll never truly appreciate what you have, or the work it took to get it; It's just like cheating in a videogame, it always seems tempting, but the second you do, the game is basically ruined for you.

Give me a you pllz im testing

>if done correctly it causes no harm whatsoever.

Aussie please, you've exceeded your shitposting qouta for the day.

Way too much airbrushing.
Also, that water refraction is creepy as shit.