Cuck Ogre of TYT discusses white genocide prof

youtu.be/wwZMbi37BBQ

Feast on the hypocrisy. I try my best to look at things from both sides but I'm really struggling with this shit. This is a new low for these garbage faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZQQ0ojJcV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Already a lie. Never heard Spencer saying he hates minorities. Just that they shouldn't be in percentages as large as they are now because America is, historically at least, a white nation

I swear they get most of their views from us hatewatching hem

Not the first time they've denied a genocide.

These cucks hired Shaun "The Transnigger" King as part of heir team now.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZQQ0ojJcV0

Back to bed, Serj

>normies using the word cuck
This really bothers me.

Talcum X putting in work yo

TYT shouldn't exist naturally. There is not much original thought coming out of this show. Someone must be paying for them to exist. I wonder why. Just more propaganda crap.

>He literally said how white men can even compete

wew lad memes are going too far

They're sponsored by Qatar.

Why did they hire Talcum White?

back to your roach motel, Mehmet

Lets make this the most disliked video on TYT

I'm talking MTV-tier levels of dislikes

I'm watching the interviews from 2013 with cenk and jones right now (I've never seen it) Cenk trusts the government waaaaaaaaaaay too much.

He's now, in 2016 almost 2017, just gone full libtard.

He said he was a northeast republican until bush and voted for gore as his first liberal vote.

cenk has been poisoned, I don't get it, I never liked him or disliked him, but he doesn't question things far enough like jones does.

White Genocide is arguably the dumbest part of White Supremacists' agenda given that it's easy to disprove.
It's a matter of perspective regarding purity. It's like saying that blacks and whites race-mixing is also black genocide, but that's not how it's perceived.

There are some solid platforms for nationalism, the need to get rid of affirmative action and take a more aggressive stance towards eugenics and social engineering at the communal and social level for lower-class citizens.

White Genocide, however, is completely ridiculous since it abides that (A) Most 'white' people in the country are pure anything (many aren't 100% european ethnically) and (B) that all whites are worthy of passing down their genes, which they are not.

There's an issue with people of lower-intelligence (Molyneaux did a solid vid on that actually) are being subsidized to reproduce. It's not so much white genocide as much as Good-Gene genocide across all races and denominations

pol btfo by based turk

Well he criticizes it but yeah, he puts a lot of faith in it to be generally non-malicious under Obama. Just corrupt or incompetent.

He lives in the US and thinks that violence and people being actively harmful to others for little reason other than profit is something that can the government would never do to HIM.
Nigga has never seen Snowden

so mocking people is based, but libtards need safe zones

sounds about right for libcuck equality, "it's not equal unless I have more rights than you!!!!!"

Nobody gives a single fucking shit about the U.S

It's all about Europe (white people's homeland) and the ethnic replacement happening there.

No one cares about what happens to the U.S demographics.

Was that supposed to be funny?

This, and I'm the person you're responding too. I'm ex military, they just don't get it.

"everything is ok, until the day it's not" one of the best quotes from a Rise Against song, and it's that type of mentality that gets you in harms way

reading the comments it seems their lefty fanbase got offended by them using cuck lol

It wasn't even white supremacists who came up with the term.

>Nobody gives a single fucking shit about the U.S

Lol, there's hardly a flag on the chans that can't stop crying about something or other we did/didn't do.

Europe has a valid complaint about it. They don't really have a plan so much as they do a series of actions akin to a child throwing everything around them in a fit.
Leaving the EU is dumb. Not because of globalization or immigrants or muh diversity but because it's really the only way the Western Europe could remain strong in the slightest.

Can anyone here tell me why the EU was made in the first place? To prevent the series of wars that actively weakened its would-be member countries for centuries.

The EU was working okay (most of the regulations people complained about were basically negligible and more 'guidelines' akin the UN resolutions) but it had two major issues it had to work through that no one bothered with.
First, too much sovereignty with too little collateral. Poorer countries like Greece and Italy shouldnt have been allowed in until they signed away their right to print and produce as many Euros ex nihilo, so that their economies wouldn't be unstable organs for everyone else.

Second, the immigration issue, or the LiberalAreGiganticIvoryToweredBleedhearts issue. Some immigration is good, for innovation and increasing the life-blood of a country. Just enough such that those immigrants are surrounded by enough native born that they become more like the host country rather than the other way around.

There were always people bitching about Hungarians or Bulgarians immigrating but it was negligible in terms of numbers.

The Syrian wave is what is screwing with the numbers more now. The issue is liberals saw the first waves (mostly rich and westernized Refugees who could afford to come here or had family) and thought they represented all those who came.

Turns out, that's not fucking true in the slightest and now people (backwards people, but people still) are getting backed up in Turkey and Greece and are trickling into countries that can't really accommodate for them in bulk and gross-waves.

holy fuck these guys just got conned into give these "reporters" 500k. the whole thing is a ponzi scheme

How are you the only one to have said this?

Of course, he acknowledges the genocide which founded this nation, but not the one the Young Turks committed.

He and his Armenian sidekick should be turned into soap, stat.

I think we can turn Ana to the Sup Forums side. We just have to redirect her hatred.

near the end did cenk imply complaining about someone fucking your gf is cucking?
i.e nothing wrong with someone fucking your woman?