youtu.be/3f7EBEQCBHc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.su
youtube.com/channel/UCMrKscEv_Ri1pvlRsLxsqJQ
youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do normies get so angry

no

I don't want to go to jail

No but I would hold her down so that she can't hit me and she also embarrasses herself in public in the process

Looks like Russia is corrupt as hell. Rich people can get away with a lot of things I bet

Equal rights, equal lefts.

I give everyone fair warning that I don't hold back if they want to start something.

yes

between the legs with my stick

Depends if I'm wearing my 8-ball jacket or not.

Probably not if they were unarmed, although if a woman has a knife or other lethal weapon pointed at me, I'm not going to risk dying for muh shiv-all-REEEE

You get it.

It isn't hard to learn basic self defense and use it in a way any court can define it as such.

What do you think has to be the best thing about beating up cunts?

Probably the thing that more than anything would get my dick hard about beating up cunts is knowing that this used to be someone's daughter or sister. She probably used to do piano recitals and sleepover parties and draw birthday cards for her daddy or some other gay shit, and here you are just a few years later, smashing your fists into her face repeatedly without any restraint. It feels good putting her in her place and showing her where a cunt's place is in real life and teaching her that all those years she spent trying to be a good little girl was for nothing and that nobody gives a shit about her.

Imagine her father's reaction, who probably used to read her stories to bed and kiss her goodnight, if he could see his daughter on her knees naked, quivering and crying for mercy and struggling to form a coherent sentence from the mucus overflowing in her mouth, blurting out some unintelligible cunt bullshit and hoping that you'll pity her and stop raining blows on her because she's a weak, genetically inferior, worthless fuck hole and there is no other way she can defend herself.

After beating the shit out of some bitch, most men pussy out and just leave her there but those who aren't complete faggots can use the opportunity to strip her weak, cunt body naked and fuck a warm hole without the bitch interfering with your actions and killing your boner with her stupid bullshit like cunts always do when you fuck them because she'll be too weak at that point to do or say anything other than cry for her daddy to come and save her like a retarded bitch.

When law doesn't see me and if someone hit me with no reason I will hit back with no reason too.

After fair warning and sufficient physical provocation, they'd better be ready for two hundred pounds behind two shoes jumping up and down on their skull over and over again.

>People saying no

Beta af real niggas Ray Rice bitches

I would just overpower her

pic related

You guys aren't spooky scary manlets are you?

congratulations on reaching adolescence, child

You know what they call people who hit others and know the others can't hit them back? Child abuser.

That is the same mentality a woman has when she attacks a man. It's a twisted fucking mindset that assaults someone else knowing they can't fight back.

hit a girl back?
I've hit them first
step up like a man, I'll choke slam the shit out of you like a man.

Watch it kike

Only if they are armed, bite me in a non-sexual manner, or move to try something crazy like gouging my eyes. Otherwise, to easy to restrain.

The entire reason for women being so uppity is that they don't get hit.

Sometimes you stop and think, "Gosh, people have been doing this for thousands of years, maybe there was a legitimate reason for it..."

Man Slaps The Hell Out Of Woman On NYC Subway
youtu.be/3f7EBEQCBHc

Slav women are psycho desu.

Of course I would, god help her if we are in a private location

that guy in the blackshirt has a website with a domain name for the soviet union?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.su

Those are weak punches

Not in that case I wouldn't, no.

just saying but if you didn't get to do all that stuff when you were a child too, you were really missing out. maybe that's why you're so fucked in the head

depends on the context desu senpai

I'd be much more likely to cut loose if there are witnesses around to verify self defense.

Women aren't equal to men.

Yes I'm a black belt in Krav MAGA

I am willing to turn the other cheek when it comes to minor physical contact like little sissy hits, but as soon as I feel any pain the gloves come off.

If a woman slaps me on the shoulder I'll just laugh it off. If I see her winding up for a jab or a cross, we're done playing games.

Yet they are allowed to vote, have a say in politics and government, have more rights than men, etc

Women's Suffragette was a mistake

hahaha this reminds me of the you have to eat the eggs

If it's warranted sure. Having manners helps though. Do not follow degenerate ways such as hitting women

No but I would rape one, hitting them is just too easy

>have more rights than men
>India
Hahaha.

>hit girl back
>girl beats me up
>cry

A drunk girl pulled a knife on my friend at a party once, he smashed her face in pretty badly. Never really seen a problem with it.

When I was a kid this older girl poured a bottle of water over me. Not sure why but my instant reaction was to pick up a handful of sand and chuck it in her face. I was like 12 or something and didn't realize she was flirting with me.

Only other time I can think of is when my ex gf was pissed off about something and runs at me throwing punches. I bear hugged her and couldn't stop laughing. It was pretty amazing because the more I laughed the more pissed off she got.

couldn't stand my formatting mistake.
>invite user out to meet some friends
>h-how should I act?
>just try not to act like an autist please.
>o-ok
ffw
>guys, this is my friend, user
>hi, user
>j-just to give you fair warning, I won't hold back if you try to start something

>violence begets violence
>violence begets babies
pick 1

What's up with Britain and knife crime? You should ban women from owning knives and get them out of the kitchen.

I'd let her hit me without flinching
When she's satisfied I break her knee and release my hidden lotus

I mean, did you not see that recent article with the Indian guy saying that he will no longer beat his wife... without a good reason?

They're practically equal already!

Knives sting, I've been stabbed in the leg, wasn't really painful but not nice either. It's convenient, knives are easily attained I suppose.

I already have.
>Liberals BTFO

story?

WTF I'm an American and I've never been shot or stabbed. Britain must be some scary place with high rates of violence.

I was saying that in reference to the west but India isn't any less safe from feminism. Indian women are batshit insane, they are prioritized in every court cases, divorce cases, and they do have more rights here too. You could literally get lynched on the street just because of a false allegation or beaten to a pulp by the massive hordes of men.

Its a cesspool, the rural Areas such as this one
, have their women in control and on a leash but the cities are cucked beyond belief.

I doubt it would be necessary. I might spank her though.

Nigger council estates in large cities mostly, those fuckers love to stab each other.

No, she actually didn't. If a woman attacks you in this way in public you have done something to deserve it.

Don't understand that either. They dont have self control at all

>wearing jacket from drive today, because it's really cool
>see some girl hitting some dude with a rock
>"..."
>go up and sucker punch the girl
>she goes down like a martini
>the dude starts yelling at me, tries to hit me
>"..."
>grab the rock and smack him across the head with it
>luckily, since I'm wearing my driving gloves, my hand doesn't get all cut up
>he's on the ground crying now
>make him eat the rock
>"w-who are you" he stammers
>adjust the toothpick in my mouth
>............................... I drive"

>stop ham
Sharia patrol confirmed.

I see that all the government sponsored language lessons for muslims really paid off.

better to run away than to punch a girl and risk killing her.

White men are slaves to pussy and wouldnt dare.

>not knowing CтoпХaм
Basically guys who walk around Moscow mainly and putting stickers on cars which are parked illegally or when trying to take shortcuts over pedestrian ways. Shouting and shoving ensues.
youtube.com/channel/UCMrKscEv_Ri1pvlRsLxsqJQ

He could knocked her ass out and claimed self defense.

keker my man

i love driveposting

>Implying

Dude, you have low test women.

>woman starts getting physical
>hold her down and just give her a disappointed look
>if her male companions attempt to touch you, destroy them instantly

Women are mentally children. You should not beat them, but you can still physically dominate them, which has a more profound effect than simple striking.

Unless you have somehow angered a 6' amateur woman's muay thai boxing competitor, it is extremely unlikely a woman can physically harm a prepared man.

A woman's pathetic slaps are meaningless, and should be treated with disdain and non-reaction.

Sweet shit... I love you man

Yeah, whatever kid. Run along upstairs, Mom's got Hot Pockets ready for you.

Open hand slaps for women. Don't want to hurt the poor little things.

Short answer: no.

Long answer: no, but not for the reason you think.

It's not that you can't hit a woman, it's just that it's more trouble than it's worth. Cops always take the woman's side, and you'll be sitting on the curb in handcuffs while she's fabricating a story and already spinning her web of lies to the cops.

Most of them time what you do is just put your hands and walk away until her boyfriend or the bouncer comes and get her ass. If no one comes, let her hit you and start laughing. 7/10 times she'll go find something heavier to hit you with, that's the time to get the fuck outta there.

what do they learn from that?
smash her face and teach her being a bitch hurts.

Not if she were hitting weak like that.

Physical violence when you do not intend to actually kill them or gain anything is the definition of barbaric.

Self defense? I mean, I'm sure there are some manlets out there, but I could definitely stop most people from harming me without the need to actually strike them. Especially if it's a hysterical nigress.

Are those the guys from "Stop a douchebag"?

You're full of shit.

i don't know

Yes. I'm actually pretty much a amplifying mirror.
If you give me good feels, I return better feels. If you give me shit, I return bigger shit. Its true for anybody, woman or man.

anyone who hits a girl should be beaten to death.
this used to be the one value that heterosexual white men upheld before drugs and other degeneracy came along.

if me or my friends see you hit a girl we will kick your fucking head in.
inb4 white knight, fedora, etc

Hezky

also,

youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKA

No

I'm more of a grappler.

>Dude, you have low test women.

>implying that's not how it should be

Wow, look, a genuine cuck!

>I-I'm sorry mistress

I wouldn't physically do anything unless she threw the first punch and it actually hurt

2edgy 5me