OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pOx8tobyrus
youtube.com/watch?v=W8KmhmpaKuk
youtu.be/yD4Lhu7hcGM
youtube.com/watch?v=5hkgoWXNh-8
youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/readout-of-donald-j.-trumps-meeting-with-israeli-prime-minister-benjamin-ne
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pls no more gay

I love Donald Trump and I love Israel!!

So uh, yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=pOx8tobyrus

Current thread. Come back to this one later.

This guy didn't announce, but was first.

Recycle this thread.

I miss the primaries.

Does anyone have some sort of archive where I can skip back to this date a year ago?

>tfw I miss the primaries
youtube.com/watch?v=W8KmhmpaKuk

We're waiting for the 25 million manufacturing jobs, you promised, Mr. Trump....

>Obama is fast-tracking 1million muslims into the country
>all news sites reporting this are tagged with fake news

JESUS CHRIST

they have to go back

How do we reclaim Star Wars?

Trump is a liar and won't fulfill any promises you dumbass.

Sorry, but Star Wars is fucked. I wish it would just end.

by poopin on butts

> coldplay

gross

Bring back Sheev.

Like a thrashing animal in pain, just put it down.

Coldplay is just a poor man's Radiohead

let Guillermo Del Toro a run with it

IT'S SO DENSE

Unfortunately, tons of idiots will pay to see it. It's not dying any time soon, but will just become shittier.

Its gone friendo. The starnerds will never let it go, Disney will push nostalgic toys instead of new toys, and they'll keep pushing whatever agenda while killing off or feminizing your favorite characters.

Its time to let go.

I chose it because it fit the narrative.
In no way, shape, or form do I promote Coldplay.

sauce?

I liked Rogue One more than TFA

GDT is a retard who believed every single false flag hate crime that happened after nov8.

Its not a thing

The reformation happened because the path to heaven in christianity is the forgiveness of Jesus Christ.

The reformation in Islam is not a thing, the path to forgiveness is martyrdom...You have to die killing infidels..You don't even understand why they don't do clever shit like attack infrastructure. Its because they have to die in battle...

It's gonna be great.

Well, they were both shit.

"Not equal are those of the believers who sit, except those who are disabled, and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit. Unto each, Allah has promised good, but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit by a huge reward "

Just to support what you said with actual quranic text

It was dead in the first trilogy. Everything after that was a money grab.

Honestly, that bloody Ewoks movie was a moneygrab and I loved it when I saw it.

I was like, 6 years old, watching funny little bears fighting alongside people.

Everything after the first trilogy was utter garbage

He may have shit ideologies but he does make good movies

Guys, why does Nationalism give me a boner?

Who else here is extremely disappointed in trump so far? He's so meh... I thought he would do things differently but he's basically another bush.

What was the most absolute madman Trump moment of 2016? What about the most savage tweet?

Anyone care to speculate on which state Trump will start building the wall? I was thinking Texas because there might be problems in California

It'll get flagged for fake news but here's everything you need to know

I understand the dad character in Rogue One is also intensely retarded.

Because like all red-blooded males you thought Bismarck and Teddy Roosevelt were kickass and right (they were).

He told his story in the 70's and 80's. None of the new shit is necessary

Meme up some infographics about how Rogue One is redpilled / alt-right-ish / white nationalist / etc. When I saw that I got the impression that the writers had a lot more sympathy for the Empire as an institution than those of the other movies. All engineers are white men, many racial minorities are religious extremists / terroristic radicals, the designated villain got in trouble with his results-oriented bosses for being to cartoonishly villainous, etc.

Getting accused of raping literally a dozen women and not giving a single fuck then winning

pic for ants, nice

Now I thought Trump would stand up to things like Israel but it looks like he's dumping more money and lives into the Zionists. Pretty disappointing desu

> Implying the wall won't go around California

They'll dam the Sacramento south of Redding and save Jefferson from the rest of the state

We passed "necessary" a long time ago.

Well, yeah. Rogue One is good.

I feel so empowered, I feel like getting /fit/, return to the Army through OCS or ROTC, and marrying a woman to have kids with.
All the nu-males and faggots are missing out! This is the real high!

Trump should of clarified to retarded people that getting a loan of a million dollars in the 70s wasn't the same as getting a loan of a million dollars today

They need to start in Texas and work west. California is needs to sweat that loss of funding for awhile first

>Jefferson
That would be my dream state. It's like a big fuck you to those in LA and other cities who ruin California.

Plus, his response was basically "They're too ugly to rape!”, which was hilariously true.

Has Trump clarified why he's only building a fence and not a wall?

Or set off a few nukes along the San Andreas fault line and sink the whole state

youtu.be/yD4Lhu7hcGM

GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING (YOU)S HIRO!!1!

Also, Imperials live in nice places, which they build and maintain. The rebels live in shitholes and set the nice places on fire.

Is that her wedding?

Remember when he tweeted about a woman's sex tape? Pure gold.

Where have you been for the last year and a half?

Was the fact that his daughter married a jew and that he's personal friends with the PM of Israel not enough clues for you?

Trump finally backed off from drain the swamp which is good since he never planned on doing it.

To elaborate on that.

Islam is whole founded on the concept of "tahweed" (roughly translated as "oneness" or whatever is the word for that).

The religion core concept is based on that:

> Worship of one deity (Allah) and rejection of all others
> allegiance to one ruler (the caliph) and rejection of all others, be it secular or religious

And, here is the relevant part:

> allegiance to one people (the "ummah", the muslim worldwide community) and rejection of all other distinctions be it race, nation, state or tribe.

That's the more solemn commandment of islam, the "tahweed". Islam is globalist at the very dogmatic core, and its purpose is to make the whole world part or their community by prayer or by sword.

The current implementation (Saudi, Iran) is a bastardization of that concept mixed with tribalistic overtones but, at its core, the concept of "reformed islam" is an oxymoron. Islam is supposed to be perfect as narrated by God mouth to Mohamed ears, transcribed perfectly at the Quran

Tl;dr: Islam and globalism go hand in hand, making it easy to flood an area with muslims and control them wholesale later through their religious allegiances while ***rejecting all other authority***

Tl;dr2: remove kebab. Pic related

Some areas don't have the terrain for a wall

What did he say?

He's been spamming the thread with shill posts. Ignore him.

You're fucking stupid.

Oh he gave a fuck alright. Because them going there against him prompted one of the most significant and defiant political speeches in American history.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hkgoWXNh-8

And now this man is the President. The most powerful person in the world.

I thought it was an act and he would fix our problems but you're right he's been a Jewish puppet the whole time.

A woman was insulting him, so he insulted her back and mentioned to check out her sex tape.

So you can see though to Mexico and laugh

The tragic irony is that the most destructive fault in the state and the only one that can actually make shit sink into the ocean is the one offshore of jefferson... SA just rattles shit and moves north to south.

Although with CalTrans building standards a 5.0 under any major urban area would completely destroy it

Hello David Brock.

Your talking points are still stale.

What the FUCK?!
Please convince me that this is 4d chess, I am fucking shaking right now.

Is the Military worth it? I'm really considering it, especially now that Trump is in charge.

>a politicians kryptonite is bad press
>tfw unfortunately for MSM and the left Trump isn't a politician

I was shocked at all the shit that just bounced off of him that would have killed anyone else's campaign.

There were so many moments of utter savagery it's hard to rank them.

In terms of most devastating to a single candidate, labeling ¡Yeb! as "Low Energy" is undoubtedly the top. He ruined an entire political dynasty with two words.

>letting your daughter marry a jew for pretend

Nah, he likes Jews. He likes the pro-Israel right wing jews, but they're still jews. Also stop shitposting buddy. Your posts are fucking retarded.

Retard. If you're going to hate jews, at least know what you're hating.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4

Why did he lie then? Why not tell the truth. He doesn't seem very trustyworthy

That was a lot deeper than the media went into. She has gotten addicted to drugs after coming up to New York to be a model, Rosie O'Donnel had actually written an article essentially calling her a crack whore and saying Trump should throw her away like garbage, and instead Trump paid for her to go into rehab and personally coached her through recovery to get her life back on track. And yet she ended up falling back into her old habits and working with Rosie to attack him.

He was far less vicious than I expected him to be. He does not in any way take kindly to backstabbers.

My step brother took a huge gamble back in September, not knowing if Hillary would be president. He got luck as a UAV Pilot in the Army.
I might return as an infantry officer though. I'm pretty old at 24 and a half so I'd rather be leading children than being in their same mess.

It's funny because Fassbender has jungle fever

I just think it's wrong to support and defend an open Jewish Zionist like trump. We should be building a consensus against people like him.

Now I know how old you are without asking.

Relax and enjoy an awoo.

Unlike shills, Trump supporters actually accompanied his rallies, campaign promises and positions.

Here is one from September, on his own site nonetheless.

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/readout-of-donald-j.-trumps-meeting-with-israeli-prime-minister-benjamin-ne

> Mr. Trump and the Prime Minister discussed the special relationship between America and Israel and the unbreakable bond between the two countries.

> The topics of military assistance, security and regional stability were addressed.

> Mr. Trump agreed that the military assistance provided to Israel and missile defense cooperation with Israel are an excellent investment for America.

> Mr. Trump said that under a Trump administration, there will be extraordinary strategic, technological, military and intelligence cooperation between the two countries.

> Mr. Trump recognized Israel as a vital partner of the United States in the global war against radical Islamic terrorism

It's not like it's a surprise that Trump prefers Israel to Iran, Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries

Only shills believe this is something new and that's why they fail to persuade anyone here

Ok, keep me posted

Goddamn Kek is taking no prisoners today. Holy shit. Based frog god.

Did he get another one?

40K meme worth getting into?

I hate being labeled as a millenial, and would rather label as Gen Y. I didn't have a phone until I was 16, and then it was a Moto RAZR. I worked to pay my parents off when I got my first car, and I got wherever I go with hard work, not blaming other people.

24 is not old user, do you have your degree already?

He's getting restless because it feels like an eternity until Trump takes office.

After Trump lied about locking up Hillary and building the wall why should I support him like mindless sheep?

Can you imagine finding a redpilled qt black gf?

He expects people to use their brains and actually think about the terrain down there

But will trump build a statue of awoo in Washington?

He's angry

There's a phrase the Chinese used to justify the legitimacy of an imperial dynasty, "the Mandate of Heaven", basically the notion that the gods seemed to be approving of the Emperor.

Trump has the Mandate more than anyone in modern history.