I've thought about moving to California from Indiana; for the climate...

I've thought about moving to California from Indiana; for the climate, and because Indy is mundane with omgsports bullshit going on literally every week.

People are always talking about California having insane laws, and I'm wondering what some of them are? I'm completely srs btw. I can't find anything from Google. Probably not using the right search terms

Stay in Indiana, move out of Andre Carson's congressional district

do a quick search on rental prices

I have to go somewhere where winter doesn't exist

I'm aware

I live in LA

its horrible. the weed is strong and addictive, multiculturalism is abundant, faggots are abundant, mexicans and chinese, but because of its enormous population theres always something interesting going on

Go to east Texas

live in San Francisco for 3 years. what you want to know?

i lived in Colorado for 10+ years. I'd recommend going there. Tough part would be finding a job since the unemployment rate is one of the lowest in the nation.

> California
> Red as Mars outside the cities
> Blue as the ocean in the cities
> no "happy medium with a mix of ideas"
> you're either a racist trump supporter or a liberal sjw... no inbetween
> i eat my lunch alone outside to avoid political conversation

You probably won't make it. The only people that make it here are the ones that could never be convinced otherwise. I'd say 90% or more don't last 5 years.

If you can be talked in or out of it, you just don't have what it takes. It sounds stupid, but the only people that make it long-term here are the ones that are hardheaded as fuck and basically insane.

It can be very difficult to become true friends with natives because they are justifiably hesitant to invest much time and effort given the overwhelming odds that you'll be gone in 2 years.

AMA

I'm always hearing about how there's liberal commie laws there

This. If you're coming for the "city life" be warned that the SJW-factor is enormous here, everyone is either a total cuck or a covert crypto-Sup Forumsack (not many of us), there is ZERO middle ground, you will feel like an agent behind enemy lines every day.

Stay in your own stupid state

Come visit if you want

But American's need to start learning to love their state instead of abandoning them for California or Texas

>hardheaded as fuck and basically insane

Sounds like me

I just want to know whether or not I'll be arrested for thoughtcrime

>Cali
is cancer

like I said I fucking hate cold weather and basketball so I'm out of here ASAP

Sums it up pretty good. Also food.

Dont forget, we cannot have ARs without bullet buttons or magazines larger than 10 rounds and we cannot receive Carry Permits without "Good Cause" that someone wants to kill you and you NEED that gun. Complete cuckery. Like guns? Don't come here.

And the taxes? One look and you'll be frothing at the mouth. Place is communist aids.

I can't think of a single reason why anyone would move to California unless it's for work. I'm desperate to leave this place but I don't know how'd I'd survive somewhere else because I don't have any useful skills.

> California
> Laws

California is almost de facto lawless. Unless you live in a rich area, chances are the cops won't even show up. If they do show up, it'll be 30 minutes too late and they'll basically whitewash it in their computers so it looks like no crime happened (so they can lie about crime stats).

Nobody gives a fuck what you think. People keep up appearances and try to appear tolerant/righteous/whatever. But this might be one of the most intolerant, Darwinian, and fucked up places on Earth, with an extremely seedy underbelly and tendencies toward violence.

It is, however, fucking fascinating, and you will never be bored. But you have to value interesting above everything almost.

You wouldn't want to come here then

It's 38F degrees outside with a chance of frost

In three days, even bullet-buttoned ARs (with enough scary features) will be illegal to acquire. Thanks, Gavin Newsom.

> Three days

You're 7 days too late. You cannot take delivery of them past Jan 1, so the ban is already in effect.

I'll take my M1A .308 with a non-buttoned mag release and iron sights over pretty much anything these days. Maybe I'm just getting old. Those plus your 870s and there's plenty of .45 and .40 pistols to choose from. CA can always be counted on to make everything a fucking pain in the ass but they're limited in what they can actually accomplish. Plus, let's see how it all winds through the courts, plus the Trump factor.