The_Donald went full cuck faggots today

The_Donald went full cuck faggots today..

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump supporters don't have any beliefs but "If Trump says it's good, it must be!"

you need to go back

It's sad because it's true. What could have been a political movement with some positive policy goals turned quickly into nothing more than a personality cult.

>today

>Cruz Missiles on Suicide Watch tho

In all seriousness, the Israeli Issue is a very unique one.

But hey, I'm not a jew hating stormfaggot so clearly I'm part of the problem to folks here.

>ha ha goyim
>Trump might be fighting the Muslims, limiting immigration and is anti-globalist
>but I've decided this doesn't matter because Israel
>now stop Trump because he likes Israel
>ctr.png

nice try but don't make a dozen threads that are the same if you want us to think you aren't a bunch of shills

So did fucking Sup Forums. I can't count the number of posts I saw today about how the Zionist Jews are good. That's right. People on Sup Forums openly supporting Zionism.

They have an israeli as a mod too.

You expect anything else from reddit?

You fucking retard.

That's what you were told the moment people started taking trumps popularity seriously in the primaries. And you still voted for him. Now we have a literal fucking retard with 0. Zero. Null. Completely void experience in the office doing the exact opposite of everything he promised. You fucked up really really bad this time.

KEEP FALLING FOR IT GOY!

I'm so happy that Trump won. Imagine if Hillary had won and the goyim had taken control of America, holy shit.

We really dodged a bullet.

MAGA

>Only democracy in the middle east.
>World's High Tech powerhouse.
World's R&D powerhouse.
>World's Medical Research powerhouse.
>Biggest USA ally in the world.
>Regularly BTFO and remove mudslimes.
>Ultra nationalistic
>Ultra conservative.
>Uber game +1 racist.

GAS DER JOOZ LOL WHY SUPPORT ISRAEL
FREE PALESTINE GUIS LOL
9GAG

Sup Forums has always supported Zionism

>not realizing we were being raided today

Lurk more if you want to get a better feel for the norm around here. Cunt.

>people on Sup Forums supporting an apartheid nationalist state with border walls, which also concentrates Jews away from the Western world

what is the world coming to!

>today

Don't act like Sup Forums is any different. Hillary was the pragmatist choice all along. You got what you voted for.

So anti-globalist he made one of the biggest globalists around Secretary of State.

It's like Taqqiya for nazis

Trumpkikes need to go back into the oven.

>redditors follow memes
oh, im sure this has never happened before

The Trump personality cult is going to be very disappointed when Donald ends up burning all the international political capital he doesn't have over this Israel bullshit in his first 30 days. Obama played him like a damn fiddle on this one because Trump couldn't stand letting our greatest ally hang out and dry long enough to shape up in the eyes of the international community.

It was already cucked.

I was initially banned 4 days for saying "nagger" after some mega cuck mod started bitching about how I was circumventing the auto-filter for the n word.

Then I replied and said I was talking about someone I genuinely find annoying as hell, not calling them a nigger.

Then immediately I was permanently banned and "muted" for 72 hours (doesn't let you message any of their mods)

What are you about to do with the Third most holy Mosque in East Jeuruseum? Destory it?

I think the muslims and arabs really REALLY want that holy site

so did Sup Forums, so did Sup Forums

Milo "I like black dicks and I cannot lie" Yiannopoulos is a mod too.

>Biggest USA ally in the world.
>Oh goyim, we just accidentally bombed your ship in international waters because we (((mistaked))) it for an Egyptian one

What's with all the fucking Absolutists

It's a 2 party system you are allowed to prefer a candidate on economy and law but disagree with them on some foreign relations stuff

>tfw you regurgitate the same old CTR talking points but pretend to be a stormfag because Israel

Jewish globalism that ravages the middle class of countries used to be a cornerstone in any given Sup Forums thread.

Now these faggots will worship Trump for taking credit for things that either actually hurt the middle class even more (carrier deal) or were being done already (Sprint """"deal"""")

>still falling for the trump is dumb meme
9d chess retard

You take out globalism first, then zionism. First you take the global network of jews, then just cast out the zionist jews back to their own country.

Yeah they do. And when they get it, that's one more checkmark for Revelations, and you'll know we're deep in end times.

Trump knows business,he is 100% right.Go back to stormfront.

>Bowing to a fucking welfare state that has done NOTHING but stab us in the back is great because Drumpf did it!
I said "drumpf" so I can hear you stupid fucking redditors shriek about how John Oliver is worse than the fucking zionists

>a globalist with a jewish family and a cabinet full of jews and globalists is going to take on the jews and globalists

>yes goyim believe everything Trump says, Hillary shills are still on this very board to fight against zionism

Fucking hell user if Trump took a fat dump into your mouth you'd also spin it so long you can swallow it and suck his dick afterwards.

Oh, sweet summer child.

M O R O N

there is nothing wrong with jews except that they are very successful and they dont have national guilt.
i could add to that list that they are good liers but frankly in a world full of people who primarily lie to themselves, this really doesnt register.

Trump is not even in Office.

>>Watch Trump Change his Israel Stance

I think thats how you avoid end times young user. Let them have East Jeuruseum and embrace multi culturism

>yes goyim this whole Israel autism isn't being exploited so we can flood the board with typical shill talking points like "Trump isn't draining the swamp" and "you should have chosen Hillary"

>They do it for free
Then they come here and spread deceit

9d chess is basically just "but I was only pretending to be retarded"

Wait, I've been out for a few weeks. Didn't T_D get shut down and leddit's owner came forward for editing posts?

Is there any better way to reveal yourself as a redditor than by being a zionist on Sup Forums?

Listen to yourself use the 162D parcheesi meme as an actual argument. You're just retarded my man. Time to fess up to your mistake

"I, President Donald J. Trump, by executive order revoke citizenship of all dual citizens and promise to provide the transportation necessary to immigrate back to their nation of citizenship."

Ever since the election cycle started, the website became mainstream, news aggregate. Each sub has its own direct, hivemind opinion. Another reason why the website is shit is because it sorts comments by popularity, instead of time. It limits any post from even being a discussion and everything is just 1 sentence titles. With all the fucking users, there is no filter and Facebook garbage gets upvoted.

Guys, you can have Israel but just stop being such lying kikes. Do the following and all will be well.

1) Admit the holocaust was a hoax. We won't even be mad. Will give you props for manning up finally.

2) Stop spreading Muslim apologetic, and PC bullshit.

3) Stop spreading the faggotry, and race mixing.

4) Stop being a hypocrite on open borders. Either open your own, or don't expect others to do so.

5) You want to cut your own dicks up that's fine, but don't push it on the goy.

6) Repay all of those loans you have been taking from the US. Stop being such a welfare state.

7) Stop using your media propaganda machine to spread your lies. Just be honest guys.

Seriously guys, that's all we ask, and then we got your back 100%. All will be well, and I'll be the first in line to defend Israel.

Until then, fuck off.

fucking newfag plebbitors

Reddit was using the phrase "JIDF" long before Sup Forums did.

You're really convinced that after all the hundreds upon hundreds of shill posts and threads Sup Forums faced and still faces (Trump generals, MAGA posting etc) the CTR actually wanted to touch this place? You faggots may the the most hardcore contrarians with cognitive dissonance on Sup Forums and that's fucking saying something. It's ironic how you all scream "LÜGENPRESSE" on the top of your voices but every time someone doesn't suck Trump's tiny cock you dismiss it as baiting/shilling effort.

Your map would have more impact if you hadn't fagged it up by lying about the UK etc being Muslim.

Fpbp

>Not supporting the Jews over the violent muslim jihadists who cheered when they got word of the WTC attacks.

Powerless proclomations, misdirecting virtue signaling and feigned interest by an outgoing neoliberal interventionist cabal trying to remain relavent to its "useful idiot", emotionally manipulated liberal base.

Where were you for the first two years of presidency when you controlled both the house and senate Obama? Sitting on your hands, biding your time and making excuses rather than putting an end to the Saudi funded muslim invasion of Sudan, endless Israeli settlements in Palestine and the corporate harrassment/poisoning/planned eminent domain seizure of indigenous North Dakota tribes lands.

In all cases big schnozed, rapist, ethnic ratfaces bully ethnic indigenous peoples, and in all cases Obama now pretends to care as he walks out of the white house. An attempt to continue the crumbling (((two))) party facade of good cop, bad cop. An attempt to make 8 years of nigger neglect look like white cruelty.

Sup Forums is basically a continuation of /new/, so no. Fuck off newfag.

that's right, so you can stop making drumplings btfo threads, because nobody is going to change their minds

reminder to sage and report all

>redditfrog/kek threads
>celebrity threads
>reddit threads

I bet lots of Trump supporters make those too just 'cause it's a meme now

The problem with white nationalists is that they believe jews are the root of all problems so even if you give them less immigration from nonwhite third world countries or bringing jobs back to America or the federal government not pushing "social justice" its not enough.

They're kind of like the Bolsheviks, nothing less than expelling jews and nonwhites and turning america and europe into all-white countries is good enough for them.

Also they laugh at "civic nationalism" like just having a population of white people magically solves everything.

Is this /leftypol/?

We are being subverted.

No Mom, that's not how it works...Gosh!

I would do the same thing.

Line up my coffers with Kikes money and Then when i get into Office Pull the Rug on Them.

>>The art of the deal
Talks about this kind of move.

Go /back/

A potentially real right wing movement being coopted and subverted? Say it ain't so

>crying about getting banned on redit

Just make a new account faggot leaf. Or do you give a shit about your precious karma? Fuckin faggot

you need to go back

The worst thing about Trump is the horde of fanboys he has on places like Sup Forums and The_Donald who will defend him no matter what

He is your president so hold him accountable, I hate how much of a cult this guy has created where so many people just have complete blind trust and admiration. If he cucks on something or fucks up big then he should be called out for it and not have these losers defending him.

>how dare people not be zionists on Sup Forums, better go alert the mods

I think they've shut down a few reactionary subreddits, but T_D is practically invincible.

About the editing thing, T_D users were upset about something the CEO did so they were all posting Fuck spez and spez is a cuck so he secretly edited it to make it look like they were actually saying that about their own mods. They found out because it's pretty obvious when a mass of posts is changed like that and he came out publicly about it. The old CEO posted in the thread where he admitted it and said if someone had done that under her watch they would have been fired.

Looks like the jew D&C tactic worked pretty well. No one on Sup Forums likes kikes. Anyone who says otherwise isn't from here. We can still like Trump without agreeing with him 100% on everything

ITT: people pretending not to check r/The_Donald daily before coming here to shitpost.

That's leftypol. Use the catalog and get to know the patterns.

And fuck falling for the hurrdurr I'm all despondent and fuck it all threads. He's not her and he never promised you a holocaust. You all projected a 4th reich onto him. He's getting rid of corruption and shining light on govt and media that headfucked the public for so long they think backwards.

It's been a fucking leftist regime with all the totalitarian mind control trimmings and it's not now. This is a step forward. Dealing with the Muslim brotherhood running the white house is a good start.

The fucking truth is coming out. People know they aren't alone in the way they think. People are falling everywhere and it's not even Jan 20th yet. It's fucking glorious. Sit back and enjoy the show.

/the_donald/ faggots are the biggest cancer on Sup Forums these days and it isn't even close

>0. Zero. Null. Completely void experience in the office

Literally the reason people supported him

It's been long enough now and you still don't get why Hillary lost so badly, just give up

>liberals
>liking zionism
You best be joking nigger, all conservative parties in the US and Europe are pro-Israel or neutral while nearly all alt-right parties in Europe love Israel (FN, AfD, FPÖ, etc)

I just got banned for posting there lol.

>today

Got banned there, cucked site
Also reddit format is fucking atrocious
Really hard to farm (you)'s

of course (you's) have been banned here...

Go cry on /sandniggerpol about your palestine meme.

you more than likely got banned for what you posted, not just posting. so what did you post? i would never post there btw, just pointing this simple fact out.

>Hillary lost so badly
>won the popular vote by 3 million
>lost in a few states by a single digit percentage
>due to the electional system Trump won regardless
>destroys more international relationships he could build up in 4 years with a few tweets
>literally the laughing stock of the world, including Israel and Russia who know he's weaker than any president before him
>advocated draining the swamp of corruption
>appoints the biggest lobbyists in the world
>talked big about how corrupted the Clinton foundation is
>wanted to shut down his own because it's under investigation
>already settled a lawsuit and closed down his scam "college"
>critisized Hillary's relations with the Saudis, saying they're spitting on human rights
>while lying in bed with Israel and Russia

Plebbit and Trump are the same kind of cancer.

my mind is completely blown

You lost, dumbass. Enjoy your complementary rapefugee.

FUCK OFF REDDIT TRASH NONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOYR SHIT WEBSITE, THEY COULD LITERALLY SAY OR DO ANYTHING AND WE WOULDNT GIVE A FUCK. Nigger

see

idc I'm a Jeb!head

Zionism vs Third-worldism
Gotta go with Trump here.

What did you expect? it's plebbit aka the sjw bastion on the internet, you can be banned for "racism" if you dare say anything bad about jews, muslims or other stupid shit like that.
You cannot call shills out like you do here.

Because most Israel kikes they are far-left AIDS parasites that literally mooch off other countries to sustain their degenerate shithole.

This

can someone explain how pol deals with the fact Obama has gone against Israel harder than most presidents ever will.

For pseudo-politicalist yes

Fuck of back there. For fuck sake Trump was the worst thing to happen ever to this board.

Stop posting this fucking MSM bullshit. Your commie country is the ass end of every Nordic cuck joke and your a disgrace to the white man. Have a listen and get gassed, kike. m.youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw