Degenerate hate thread

This shit seriously makes my blood boil

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=unM994l21PI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's cool but as long as you don't hate the based Jews you're fine.

OP I may just have to make someone kill themselves.

Jesus how horrifying

Just ripped this man named charolette apart. Hope that little fuck ropes himself.

Got some screenshots famalam?

Gods work user
youtube.com/watch?v=unM994l21PI

Slay this transnigger pinko cockmongol

pics you stupid faggot

Np famo.

nah

wow

sure showed them

check'd and kek'd

Holy fuck LOL

how the fuck did you find this, well by name i guess .... lol gdamn man

Would you prefer I suicide bomb it?

This one is really mentally ill. Just let it go.

Mike we got another one

Prove it

Not until I fuck it in the ass while it screams harder daddy stalin!

the jews who put hormones in beef/poultry/pork is what lead to this

This
It's die juden

What's the odds we can get this thing to rope itself?

What the fuck is there problem?

I think Christine deserves credit for handling that fuckwit really well, Don't buy into their fantasies because they'll just go deeper into the rabbit hole but don't tear into them either since it'll only justify their victim complex. Just remain calm, stand your ground and respond in short sentences to let them make an ass out of themselves. If they don't see how silly they're acting at least other people will.

> dutch last name.

shameful display.

I got some stuff for OP's fine thread

I would just post a link to that execution of those Turkish soldiers by Isis. And would love too see how He justifies that his life is shit.

What the fuck is wrong with all of you? Regardless of what she thinks of herself, you shouldn't try to make a youth in your country commit suicide. That is absolutely disgusting. What distinguishes you from the "savages" you despise when you do this kind of stuff?

this

I thank God these freaks are disembowled every other day in here

>checks flag

What is wrong with me? I want to see this kid hang by a rooe within 6 hours , that's 10 AM EST or I feel like I am not doing my job that's what's wrong with me. Now sell me some oil or shut the fuck up zamir.

>dat webm
sav'd

>being trans is worse than being non-white

But she's right. Trannies get shit on far more than any racial minority

>she
>herself
>t. Saudi Arabia

Who cares, these people are trainwrecks who blame everyone but themselves and will always amount to nothing in the long run.

Don't waste your time "BTFO" or even caring, just use it as an example for yourself to strive forward in life.

Mentally ill or not insulting someone who is obviously trying to help you in a cautious manner is fucking disgusting

A lot of us eat store bought meats but not everyone becomes a complete degenerate trainwreck

Ahmed your kind would stone her what the fuck are you talking about

/me prays for God's cleansing fire

>That picture
fucking hell.

"being trans is worse than not being white"
>can choose at any time to stop being this special brand of faggot and doesn't
fuck these people holy shit.

This is highly ironic to see.

M E N T A L I L L N E S S
E
N
T
A
L

I
L
L
N
E
S
S

Lololololololololololololololol

Man, with all that's been happening, I totally forgot about all of those idiots giving their rent, food money, and student loans to Bernie. Lol.

>being trans is actually far worse

Great, so maybe he could stop being trans? I mean, you can actually do that, albeit you can't stop being white.

Don't you see the problem? She's a KID and you want to hang her.
There are plenty of transexuals in Saudi Arabia, we treat them well. We will sell you plenty of oil now that your sec. of state is Exxon's CEO

No, we would not. Educate yourself

I think Christine's point was that if she had been born in India, China, Korea or some African country she would not even be able to transition, and that being a white transsexual would still be better than being an ethnic minority transexual socially speaking. Of course while transsexuality is a voluntary choice and skin colour is an inborn one, transexuals don't feel that way and you can't blame them for it.

yeah, makes one wonder what AIDS skrillex is up to these days

this shit is fucked up desu, being 18 and having people think you're 14 would give you such advantage with girls in high school, this is indoctrinating young Swedish people to think they're developmentally stunted.

>dat flag
R A R E
A
R
E

>She

Once I hang it, your next zamir.

Goddamn i just feel bad for him. How does one sperg so hard?

they try every trick they can to get swedish girls with an Achmed, desu

legitimate question: "she" isn't going to reproduce or create value anyway so why should anyone want her to live?

I do not know what to think

Donald get the battery

>2 likes

this is last pic, thanks for staying with me folks, make sure to save and reuse these pics in another Sup Forums threads

No-no-no, that's definitely ironic trolling. That couldn't be someone's real opinion.

> "fuck you beach"

Reddit: the post

Good night friendo.

how could you know, this is america, everything could be possible, the human stupidity has no limits, see pic related as an example to confirm this

Goodnight friend i will never maybe meet

Hope you enjoy your life

Well, we also got our vkontakte tards, yet even they're not that retarded. That's definitely should be someone's flat jokes or irony.

I swear i keep seeing that fucker everywhere on Sup Forums . . . who here has a name ?

Ah, the rare pussynigga in his natural environment. Nature is amazing

this always fucking gets me. that reaction is just so god damn good

A lot of those "people" looked like faggots before college, as well.

Wonder if her 40 year old Husband will also join the show.

JIDF pls
Being this new
GAS THE KIKES

Fuck this world

Man, we really need to just glass Saudi Arabia.
Or just continue to watch it collapse as America increases its lead as the #1 oil producer in the world.

>transmasculine
why can't serial killers become useful to society and eliminate waste from the system

This can't be real

Why are these ungreatful fucks ALWAYS Applefags??

i dont like this

Saudi Arabia literally stones gays

Nope. Tis real

why do they always give new muppets human backstories? i never thought muppets were people

>she