How will whitebois ever recover?

lol she doesn't even realize that she BTFO the whole diversity quota movement.

My brain can't handle this irony.

>'then'
>American education

Study harder then.
>this thread again

All good, there are literally no non-white people in the strongest man competition because no race comes close to being as physically strong as white men.

Meta.

>Run faster than, cunt
>Australian english

>source says they object to the conclusions made

nice "source" you got there

Everyone knows IQ is a bunk test only really good for white males to stroke their own ego with...

Except that whites are stronger

>white males make a metric of intelligence that some others do better on to stroke their own ego

hmm they didn't think that one through

>'Run faster than.'
>'Austrailian education'

g is ok then ?

>College full of whites and chinks
>Study harder nigger

Already did thanks. What was your thread about?

So blacks should use their superior speed to flee from the white man?

This.
>There is too many white male actors
Act better, cunt.

Dude I just found out you can grow a penis from female to male trans surgery lmao

He was obviously upset at the lack of an apostrophe

Which is why Jews and East Asians score higher, right? Like Jews are a full deviation above Whites, which makes Whites look like nogs in comparison to Jews.

Ironclad logic, buddy.

>Nodollarz niggers

Make more money then

Nice try, you fucking kike. Science has proven IQ is a legitimate measure of cognitive and logical funtcion. You fucking nigger

You inbred, I bet you're from Tazzie.

We have a joke about this:
>At olympic games traditionally blacks excel at running and whites at shooting.

>Group of business leaders / CEO's
>All white males
DISGUSTING LACK OF DIVERSITY!
>White male: Work harder then
>fired from job, socially chastised, labeled racist, bigot etc

>All negress female runners
DISGUSTING LACK OF DIVERSITY!
>Black female: run faster then
>MMMHMMM
>OOH YOU GO GIRL!
>53k likes

>2 times harder grading for Asians to get into college
>Dude diversity lmao who cares about equal standards

>Why are nigger have gold medals in running?
Because whites have gold in shooting.

Fuckin convicts

>>get equal grades then
>>study for sat's more
>>sell more product then
>>work harder
>racist

rip

Study better then

Not enough blacks in university. Our answer ahould have been. Well get smarter then.

There is no such thing as equality. No group will ever just say. Okay. Yup. Equal now. Lets stop our bullshit

cunts need to do some more introspection.

I'm not saying you all suck, but this cunt sucks. And more often then not, its cunts like this representing you.

Only 2 and 5 are possibly white

IQ is very dependent on nutrition.
So before people cry racism, consider that this is mostly a map showing access to protein rich food.

She didn't BTFO anyone, because leftists do not listen to reason, so you won't be able to use this against them.

>nobody replied "we tamed horses and invented the automobile for a reason"

>lacking this much self awareness

Niggers are high time preference, they're going to choose the most convenienent food source near them, like they would in a hunter-gatherer society.

So unless you make fast food a whole lot more nutritious, they aren't going to get any better.

But running is far more prestigious discipline. Everybody knows Usain Bolt, but who has ever heard about the strongest man in the world?

Not only that but they make poor choices with their EBT at the store. As much as they like chicken they will always end up spending too much money on garbage like cookies and soda and shit.

>consider that this is mostly a map showing access to protein rich food.

What, like China?

Fucking moron.

>nigger in Netherlands detected

8/10

As many have found out, negro speed isn't faster than bullets.

Plenty of dogs there.

This has been debunked so many times it's not even funny.

You think Africans mostly eat fast food?

Nope. Outside of severe malnutrition (iodine deficiency mainly) nutrition does jack shit for IQ. Which doesn't explain any of the gap between blacks or arabs and whites in wealthy countries, the middle east, or more than some 2-3 points for the sub-saharan region.

>People actually taking this bait

We have this thing called the internsl combustion engine that makes running obsolete. Your a hundred years late to the party dear.

Wasnt there a greek sprinter who btfo'd everyone in sydney so the americans fucked him up from the shadows making false claims about drugs etc?

>Ignoring the fact that throughout their history, the vast majority of whites existed on near starvation diets excluding the last 70 or so yrs.

Commit less crime, then.

Why did you quote me, 'roo?

stop activating my almonds bro..

>get smarter then

Tell her and her people to be better at the job then, then they wouldn't need unfair policies like affirmative action.

That was tried. Anyone could get in anywhere so long as they had the right qualifications. Then when that did fuck all they tried to force it with affirmative action, thinking that it was due to a lack of access and bad environment rather than basic ability.

>ITS OKAY WHEN WE DUZ IT
>NOT DEM WHITE BOIZ DOE DATS RACIST

I agree, run faster - that should be the point to bring home.

If protein intake were responsible for IQ, then why dont all bodybuilders have Phds?
Kankerdom ben je

Also why is IQ in Kazachstan lower than in China, while protein intake is much higher in Kazachstan?

Sorry bro. I meant to quote this faggot

i think you might be retarded.
he is talking about protein/nutrients intake during the development fase of the brain. there is also the effect of eugenics that poor nutrition might affect not only you but your children and grandchildren

WITE BOIS ARE SO MAD LEL