Sup Forums is a Zionist board

We will remove kebab.
We will champion Western values.
We will work with right-wing parties throughout Europe to repel the Muslim invaders.
We will win.

Thank you for electing Trump, America. We want to see Wilders and similar politicians take power in Europe.

Fuck the globalist traitors who want to give mudshits political power. Sup Forums is a Zionist board now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RFhkh3R49aU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying jews are not the globalist and have been since dawn of time.

Sup Forums has always been pro-Israel!

You're thinking of the leftist, mostly atheist Jews that us Zionists consider traitors. You are a fool if you think we want Europe to be flooded with Muslims. We would prefer to work with a white Europe because they are more in line with our right-wing values.

We are ashamed of our leftists brothers and sisters. Zionists are not the enemy.

G*d bless you and G*d bless Israel!
We love Israel in Serbia.

Shalom!

You're all jews. One side is pushing to white countries, the others are holding up welcome signs. There are no good jews and leftist jews in the US do not hate Israel.

This. Praise Israel, our greatest Ally!

This is the fate of your Prime Minister if he keeps walking down this Zionist path.

This is so we can avoid the Holy War with the muslim and Arab world, bibi has been spotted as the antichrist and he wants to start Armageddon

KEK is here blessing Israel with us XD

Most leftist Jews in America "love" Israel, but they don't support our right-wing government or our settlement of the West Bank. They are traitors. Not all Jews are the same, and there absolutely is a sort of war between the two sides.

>jew being ashamed of what other jews do

Both sides of the same coin

Not falling for your jewish trickery

>gets invaded by achmeds and shitskins
>w-we can still avoid the holy war

Please die. Because of you people, democrats have to save the world again

"No"

Sup Forums supports nationalism, Zionism is Jewish nationalism, so I don't see what's the problem here.

Maybe a few that you choose to pay attention to while ignoring the role that regular white Christians play in this as well. I'm a Jew and myself and a lot of other Jews I know hate globalism and love America.

Yeah, we can. This mosque is the key to everything.

Not even a muslim btw, i just know 4D chess

Come home, brother. You belong in the Land with the rest of His people.

>We will remove kebab
You basically are kebab.
>We will champion Western values
You are the root cause of the destruction of Western values.
>We will work to repel the Muslim invaders
You are the ones that pushed them to bring Muslims to Europe.
>We will win
Yes, we know. You always win. No matter what.

Yep, no problems at all.

Not like we started any world wars over this nationalistic crap

Yea, I'd rather live in America than Israel. More economic opportunity here I don't like the idea of being stabbed to death by a random Muslim on the street.

I moved here four months ago from America. It's a really great place to live and I've had success finding a great job already. The Muslims mostly know their place and the IDF do a great job protecting us. Living among your own people is a real blessing.

Greater Israel is the only solution for long term peace in the middle East.

Pakistan will let then have a nuke if greater Israel is formed

HAHAHAHAH

No, you desperate kike

>Sup Forums is a Zionist board

>kys you filthy kike.

wtf I love Jews now

>we
They fight with their wombs and are currently winning, your land is already lost to r-selected death cultists unless zionist virgins like OP start churning out a muktitude of foreskin harvestees

wtf i hate nationalism now

>JIDF spotted
/thread

The idea that you need to unite with kikes to defeat mudslimes is a false dichotomy created for exactly this purpose of whitewashing jewry
You do not side with semites against semites, you kill all semites as it should be, all their religions, all their disgusting languages, all should be erased from the face of earth so we can finally have earthen federation and colonize the stars

Into the oven you go you kike fuck.

Tell me more, user, what would be your final solution to the Semitic problem?

God what the fuck happened.

I remember when this board was 100% anti jew, when we even hated kikes more than muslims

Only if the Muslims are genocided Europe doesn't want them.

Kill bibi

Stormfront is asleep right now.

Nice bait.

I have allways loved israel, i never understoon the retarded people on this board hating on israel.

They are yust a retards.

Maybe because rich zionists keep funding bs lib movements in our countries.

Nobody is buying, fuck off merchant.

Yeah BUT ISRAEL AND BLOBALIST JEWS HAVE NOTHING INCOMON!They literaly are 2 classes of people Saros:Globalist kike jew hate that faggot. A guy wawing israels flag in israel:He is nationalist jew he yust whants better for israel. Im fine with that

JIDF and/or leftypol go

>(((Soros)))
>Zionist

Well to be honest I admire Israel. Our own countries should be just like them. I'm just paranoid, I think that is understandable.
If all the Israelis want is a good nation then I support them.

I like to bash jews when they deserve it but Israel has contributed more to the concept of ethno nationalism than nazism ever has.

Yep. Lets be fair though, this was a stormfront board(or as it appeared to be) and they aren't going to leave any time soon.
We need to teach them that jews aren't the big bad guys that they think they are.

No more using insults like 'stormfag' etc. From now on we will call them 'misguided compatriots'. They may be set in their way, but together we can break through and create a wonderful new alliance.

Israel is the first line of defense against muslim invasion

Yeah? Explain Europe at the end of 2016.

>daily reminder that you can defeat the muslims with a crusade
>you can't outjew the jews
pick a side Sup Forums

When was the last time Israel defended another country?

You can outjew the jews.

The trick is to use another jew, a leftist jew

If you hate Jews you're a cuck. Sup Forums is pro-Jew now, WN cucks go back to stormfront.

Run along cuck. Your Palestinian bull needs prepping.

kys kike

that just a jew playing a 5d chess
>jews have been here way before christians
>christians tried evey possible trick to get rid of the jews
>can't
>it took them UNO , un , واحد , ONE crusade , and they free'd europe for a thounsand year

No, sorry Trump is the biggest cocksucker to Jizzrael in presidential history-

Why today did all of this JIDF shilling come out of nowhere?

>>>>""""nominally""""

Never was, never will be. Speak for yourself, cuck.

ever since obongo back-stabed them , they've been on damage control , it was a shitty week in Sup Forums

they noticed the board was split between people who want to remove kebab and irrational jew haters and seized the opportunity.

There was a poll, about 60% of the board sides with Israel over Palestine. We're kicking out the Nazis again.

>60%
i see what you did there

When the (yous) are gone, who will you hate?

No it's not.

Pls gas yourself

> obongo backstabbed "them"

Obongo still has the same masters he always had.

However shitskins like you that never wanted people to know the difference between the RIGHT WING state of Israel, and ROGUE LEFTIST JEWRY, disgust me.

Israel ALWAYS wanted to remove kebab, nice try Muhammad.

It's just subhumans such as yourself have been all to happy about meme'ing delusions that all this "influence" comes from Israel, not from the kikes who infiltrated the West and let you in, in the first place.

Run along sunshine, your Palestinian bull needs to be prepped.

this, kikes are in rage mode on suicide watch

Are you actually too retarded to backpedal properly?

Jidf know they are about to get driven into the sea, duno why they think shitposting here is gonna stop that

Israeli Jews have different political and general world view than western Jews because of the different culture and different surrounds.

b-but rooshya is demokrazy , correct?

youtu.be/RFhkh3R49aU

John Kerry killed the zionists today

>We will remove kebab
you're actually the enemy of everyone trying to remove kebab if you hadn't noticed already
>We will champion Western values
talmud isn't western
>We will work with right-wing parties throughout Europe to repel the Muslim invaders
jews can't be paladins
>We will win
going to hell isn't really winning unless you're a masochistic satanist

>We will champion Western values.

Middle Easterners.
Western values.

Topkek

> globalist puppets getting shilled on Sup Forums openly because they allegedly btfo Israel who are the "problem"

Yeah, only brainless chimps are gonna fall for this one.

Never mind the fact that this is happening on Obunger's way OUT

Israel's the most western country in the ME.

Sheeeeeeep

No, he just simply pulled the cat out of the bag for all to see, this "democracy" hoax is clearly not working on the arabs.

And it's time to make it official

Research yourself what really caused the refugee crisis.

Not falling for you disinfo kike

>implying Islam isn't a jewish proxy

I got my DNA test back and I'm 4% jewish, I'm so glad that I'm finally accepted here. I used to only lurk.

>Its Middle East
>Middle East is kebab

No exceptions.

> kerry and obongo openly pose as globalists for 8 years
> yeah im not falling for your DISINFO

Can you drop the act, and just say you're a shitskin who can't have anyone thinking that the people who got you into the west for their own benefit have nothing to do with Israel, besides holding its citizenship which literally every Jew does?

Or the fact that if WHITE countries started rounding up SUBHUMAN trash such as yourself TOMORROW, Israel would be the last country to complain?

Israel is a RIGHT WING STATE that kills sandnigger babies like it's going out of style, you CANNOT deny that.

You caused it

This thing is not Israeli. She is not related to Israel in any way.

>basing the borders of your country off a ancient fairy tale book written by uneducated goat herders

You don't have to choose between two kinds of cancer, only serve WHITE interests you faggots.

No, Obama's acts caused it. Greater Israel is nothing but a wet dream. Once again, research.