2) East Asians
3) South Asians
4) Europeans
5) Native Americans
6) Latin Americans
7) Jews
8) Arabs
9) Aboriginal Australians
10) Other (Samoans, Maldivians, Iranians, etc)

Once you have chosen your group, every non protected person belonging to it will instantly drop dead. This includes people of that origin around the world, e.g., a black person living in America. You may spare select members of your chosen ethnic group but they will be sterilized.

Choose wisely.

strawpoll.me/11976578

I voted kill the nignogs and it's not hard to guess why.

With that said, there's certainly a case to be made for offing the Arabs before they get their hands on nukes. Also, blacks are the group most likely to simply kill themselves through their own violence and stupidity. Pic related.

europeans

we must conquer and dedicate more European land towards our savior allah; and all infidels will soon be eliminated. our birth rates are much higher than infidel anyways, and soon there will be few white pig hiding in bunker waiting to be slaughter like pig

Americans

Asians as long as it applies to Pakis

Americans aren't a monolithic ethnic group, Swede cuck.

Jews of course. Without Jews whites wouldn't have problems dealing with niggers or dune coons.

I'd say eradicate the ethnic group that always tried to eradicate others, and still wants to eradicate others.

Turks

Why there is no all muslims?

Jews

Every single thing and person in the Middle East.

Because Islam is a religion, not an ethnic group.

BONUS ROUND:Americans
The world would be better off without you faggots

Jews of course.

Then we would be free to exterminate the rest.

This guy gets it.

Blacks.
Arabs are pretty banterous,as shown on MEMRI tv,and Jews will never die

Without Arabs, the last 30 or 40 years would have been awesome. Except we'd probably have turned our attention more to Africa or South America.

Russian "humour"

Jews

I had a hard time picking between South Asians and Arabs.... just say Muslim next time

>MEMRI tv

Oh yeah, that channel definitely convinced me Muslims are bros. inshallah!

jews, as there can be any other answer

Nah mudslimes are shit.I'm implying that its pretty hillarious when they throw shoes at each other and curse and swear.

jews

juden

Shills fuck off with le epic jew meme

Trump said they are okay

But kill arabs just be not enough...

Trump isn't always correct

noone

Jews

Arabs easy spare and sterilize Christian Arabs

Are you too retarded to even realize you have an ID on Sup Forums? Everyone can see that you're samefagging.

Kill yourself, autistic degenerate.

hes more correct than a shitskin fucking gook or whatever the hell you are

>A future president of a country far away from me said it's okay

Think for yourself man. Trump was the best outcome, but he isn't right on everything.

All trump fags should go back to r*ddit
Before the election Sup Forums supported Gary Johnson and middle-right wing views.

arabs

Yup, very subtle.

>other

everybody who refuse to support society (criminals, life long NEETS, cultures who stick with their own, etc.)

jew

I thought he forgot his pic.

I'm a christfag,Muslims are not even in the top 3 religions around here man,no idea what you are saying.

(8)

Sorry Christian Arabs, but you gotta break eggs etc etc

Africans

arabs or jews

Most likely Arab, because as much as i distrust Jews they hate mudslimes more than i do

Blacks definitely

>biological mean IQ of 85 when raised in first world countries drags the rest of humanity's gene pool down
>without them, media Jews lose their most potent anti-White propaganda weapon. Trying to promote white-Indian or White-Asian relations simply would not be nearly as effective since the other races are not truly subhuman like negroids are. Deep down beneath culture they're just different types of fellow Caucasoids or East Asians.
>breeding far faster than Indians and Chinese
>they're just fucking ugly and have contributed virtually 0 to human achievement or progress
>are the zenith of the SJW oppressment pyramid hierarchy

Europeans is kind of a broad brush.. My vote is for jews.

Jews

How is this even a question lol ?

Blacks duh.

Jews.
/thread

#KillAllWhites

Jews.... no doubt Jews

Anything else is a non answer

Any reply other then jews = bluepilled. In you're heart you know it's true.

Trump was the lesser of two evils. Hillary was a no-no, you fucking kike

kek

nothing pleases to see me more than that picture

It's was horey for me, you american fag...

your list sucks
should include
>semites (all of them)

>I am not speak English and doesn't afraid of anything
Slav detected.

Arabs will kill the highest number of muslims, but then israel will try to take over the middle east. hmm.
Might as well go with blacks, wouldn't want to deny the world it's 5th Crusade. And Africa will finally be free to plunder.
That guy who played the commander in Pacific Rim and Obama and his family can be spared, so that they can watch the world change.

Europeans for sure. They are the leading race for degeneracy and cucks. If we purge them the Asian master race will be able to rule with rational governance

Jews well the ones in the united States and suros

Exactly

3 people voted for Europeans

That would be option no. 3, South Asians.

Arabs

Islam is the greatest scourge on this Earth at the moment

>killing nogs
>even though the vast majority are in shithole africa bothering no one

Arabs are the superior choice, since many of them occupy the European homeland and our Holy Land

It would also take care of Islam, so no more useless wars in the Middle East

>being this stupid

Too much damage has been done at this point

If you get rid of the Jews, white guilt liberals would simply take their place

The priority currently goes as follows
>Arabs
>Niggers
>Jews
>Hispanics

At first I was going to say Jews because it's the obvious first option, but I think killing off Europeans and leaving the kikes to drown in a sea of mudskins is well worth the sacrifice

Kebab

Pretty sure its Hitler's fault, unless he is a crypto jew

The world would be at peace without pink people.

Pol is not for shitskin gooks like you too then, so fuck right off.

Niggers, the jews will have nothing against anyone once they lose their puppets.
Plus jews aren't that bad once you take niggers out of the picture. As far as arabs go, they'll just keep on fighting each other and eventually die out or the rest of the world gets tired of their shit and glass the middle east.
Or, if it was an option, traitors(libtards,SJWs,etc.)

>>even though the vast majority are in shithole africa bothering no one
Speak for yourself, Dutchman. I live in Burgerclap where the nigger tier subhumans are actual niggers.

I can see how you would get a distorted sense of what niggers are actually like if you've lived in a country where a lot of blacks are high achieving immigrants. Most nignogs in America are the descendants of slaves and are dumb as dirt and extremely violent.

>It would also take care of Islam, so no more useless wars in the Middle East
Not really. There's so many non Arab muslims in South and Central Asian countries alone, not to mention white Muslims in Russia, et cetera. And the deaths of their goat fucking sand nignog comrades would probably militarize the majority of moderate mudslimes.

To put some actual numbers on this, there's less than 400 million Arabs in the world and the total number of Muslims is 1.3 Billion. You do the math.

>niggers
That includes you too pajeet.

Blacks seems like it should include aboriginals. So that one.

nice shitpost, gary johnson is a wet noodle personified

Jews,the rest will just trickle down.

arabs will have to go.

blacks

10) Nordcucks, liberals

Jews, then all will work out in the end

Niggers of course

Keep some women for me please

Easy: Clear vote for Arabs.

Africans.

Only exceptions would be conservative American blacks like Thomas Sowell.

If I choose Natives does that mean, I kill all the spics? That one then, the Mexiniggers are the biggest demographic threat to the US.

If pic related had been invented, I would kill all women. They are ultimately the ones who use their retardation and hyperemotionalism to kill the White race. Elliot was right.

Jews have a high IQ though, and contribute to science. Also, if you kill off niggers or sandniggers, Israel will have a lot of free land it can colonize, giving them less incentive to ship off shitskins to the West.

Arabs
Once they control EU they'll have access to nukes and they love being martyrs.

Europeans.

Can't kill the rest of them off, might as well doom the world to a hell of functioning without us.

Spics would fall under the header of 6) Latin Americans.

>other
Anglos

Some people voted european
We got some sandniggers here

Arabs

N I G G ER S

Don't tell me this isn't fucking terrifying. It's precisely why we need en masse available abortion in the third world

nailed it. You get an A for the day user.

Jews

The Jew are the root cause of most happenings in the world. Its their fault most of the things happening in the world.