>2016
>still not Catholic

Why aren't you Catholic yet, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 25:31-46
biblehub.com/matthew/7-21.htm
biblehub.com/1_timothy/4-10.htm
biblehub.com/1_corinthians/6-9.htm
biblehub.com/1_john/2-2.htm
biblehub.com/1_john/2-3.htm
biblehub.com/1_john/2-4.htm
biblehub.com/1_john/2-5.htm
biblehub.com/matthew/19-17.htm
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 13:2
biblehub.com/philippians/2-12.htm
biblehub.com/luke/23-34.htm
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James 2:14-26
biblehub.com/romans/2-7.htm
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark 9:40-41&version=NIV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 2:6-8
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah 17:10
biblehub.com/matthew/16-27.htm
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Corinthians 5:10
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Peter 1:17
biblehub.com/revelation/20-12.htm
biblehub.com/romans/2-13.htm
biblehub.com/romans/2-14.htm
biblehub.com/james/2-20.htm
catholic.com/quickquestions/if-jesus-was-a-jew-why-are-we-catholic
youtube.com/watch?v=VJTAjonuAiU
youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys
youtube.com/watch?v=FNQFdtn4UBA
youtube.com/watch?v=ltQfQAhISuU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Protestantism is better.

Orthodox

But I am

How ?

rare

I worship kek

>suckings God's dick
Cause I'm not a pleb like you. Tell God to kill himself

>edgy

aren't you supposed to be in school

Read your bible and you will know that catholics wont be saved

Catholicism has you worshiping idols. Thats clearly against God

I am Catholic. Coming back to the faith after being a fedora-tier teenager has really improved my life desu senpai

>edgy on Sup Forums
Aren't you supposed to suck a dick?

People are atill catholic? Thought everyone was either christian or a muzzie

Or atheist i suppose

As long the idols are only depicting holy people like Maria,Georgy and Jesus,there is no problem with it. The Bible states that icons depicting God himself is a sin.

quality atheist rebuttal

We killed the ruskies.

Sorry but i don't have a picture of the pope kissing nigger feet on my PC,i know that gets you off.
But in all seriousness the Pope made the German emperor wait in civilian robes as an embarrassment but it was also another Pope who started the crusades.Catholic is hit and miss and at the moment a definitive miss.

>current year
>being Catholic

>out of context verses

Try some in context ones. Luther misinterpreting the fact that "faithfulness" meant following jesus, and "the law" meant being Jewish doesn't change that salvation is not by mental assent but by works.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 25:31-46

biblehub.com/matthew/7-21.htm

biblehub.com/1_timothy/4-10.htm

biblehub.com/1_corinthians/6-9.htm

biblehub.com/1_john/2-2.htm

biblehub.com/1_john/2-3.htm

biblehub.com/1_john/2-4.htm

biblehub.com/1_john/2-5.htm

biblehub.com/matthew/19-17.htm

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 13:2

biblehub.com/philippians/2-12.htm

biblehub.com/luke/23-34.htm

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James 2:14-26

biblehub.com/romans/2-7.htm

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark 9:40-41&version=NIV

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 2:6-8

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah 17:10

biblehub.com/matthew/16-27.htm

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Corinthians 5:10

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Peter 1:17

biblehub.com/revelation/20-12.htm

biblehub.com/romans/2-13.htm

biblehub.com/romans/2-14.htm

biblehub.com/james/2-20.htm

I don't care for the current pope. Bring back Benedict or someone else and I will definitely consider it. I feel the pope is doing too much damage to the Church.

Also, I'm wondering if anyone has a pdf or epub of a particular book. "No More Christian Nice Guy". Anyone?

because religions are the ultimative blue-pill.
this ongoing shilling for that crap over here is just ridiculous

because the catholic church is about as christian as your average mudslime
>have an infallible representative of god ie a deity
>pope lives in a huge palace surrounded by riches
>pray to infinity of virgins, again deities
none of this shit has anything to do with christianity.

You are led by a mudslime loving cuuck who is working to destroy western civilization

>all these heathens blabbering about the Pope
>not knowing the Church survives thanks to the intact deposit of the faith and that what matters the most

orthodox>catholic

>why aren't you a pagan
Because I believe in God

You worship bow down and pray to statues of Mary, this is idolatry

This is why.

If youre going to be Catholic, be a cool Catholic.

But I am

the only way

Come to Croatia OP

why not

Pope is only infallible in certain situations (ex cathedra).
Beauty in churches gives glory to God and brings in tourist money.

Because I am an actual Christian.

yeah, you belong to one of the 4000 protestant denominations

There is only one true denomination and that's Christian

>Current year
>Christian
>Chatolic
>In Sweden
Doesn't match up

ethnophyletistic and schismatic but we retain our belief and identity after battling with islam for 500+ years. While in France you're rapidly losing.

Until you can provide sufficient evidence for your claim, what else is to be said?

>comic sans

>true

Elaborate

Because im not a heretic.

Proud member of the Armenian Apostolic church, the first Christian nation in Asia Minor

>tfw Westerners will never experience the beauty of Orthodox Brotherhood

true, but the point still stands

>critical theory and liberation ideology has anything to do with christianity
the very bases of christianity is authority, order, and laws.
The Catholic church does these.

If you're against the authority of the pope you're against the foundation of Christianity, believing in personal interpretation for what ever is not a faith, it's fan fiction, it has no canon.

Atheism is the real redpill.

>worshiping a dead kike
>most religions draw from the same sources, Zoroastrianism, Sumarianism, etc

Did you guys ever wonder why liberal govs fight with football fans transparents and racism?
At least liberals in Poland

>Why aren't you Catholic yet, Sup Forums ?

Because Orthodox Catholic Church >>>>>>....>>> Cathocucks

Follow your your "vicar of Christ" and go kiss some nigger feet and advocate globalism.

But there is important difference between catholic church and orthodox/protestant. Catholic church is radical right, while others are controlled by politics, thats why all non catholic countries are fugged by refugees

Because Acts 10:26.

>Why aren't you Catholic yet, Sup Forums ?

I don't worship Jews nor do I want to adopt Jewish ideology.

weird how similar a Catholic artwork looks to a black metal album cover

Why even bother arguing between catholicism and protestantism. Neither are biblical. Literally only -one- new testament writer even thought Jesus was God. None of the others did. That one being john. And even john was not a trinitarian. He was more of an emanationist where Jesus represented the fullness of god, being part of him and the means by which humans received him, but was not the godhead himself.

Kill yourself Cathocuck.

that would be true if we catholics saw Jews as part of our people, but we don't Catholicdom is an order and faith of God based on holy principles and traditions, some morals are shared with Jews such as murder is a crime and such but there is hardly any overlaps between the two faiths, Catholic Church is the religion and for Jews Rabi's and talmud is the religion.

now protestantism is Jewry.

if someone is against jews tell me why he shouldn't be of the catholic faith?

I was raised Catholic but never confirmed and the new pope is a joke so now I am born again baptist

>whites believing in sandnigger religion

no thanks.

>
>whites believing in sandnigger religion
But I bet you believe in Jewish Marxism and liberation ideology.

The Catholic religion is Roman.

>that would be true if we catholics saw Jews as part of our people, but we don't Catholicdom is an order and faith of God based on holy principles and traditions, some morals are shared with Jews such as murder is a crime and such but there is hardly any overlaps between the two faiths, Catholic Church is the religion and for Jews Rabi's and talmud is the religion.
>now protestantism is Jewry.
>if someone is against jews tell me why he shouldn't be of the catholic faith?

Thanks for proving you Christcuck LARpers have to lie about your faith on Sup Forums to justify your retarded Sup Forums LARPing.

No church or pastor/priest agree with anything you Christcuck LARPers say here on Sup Forums.

The Catholic Church is a continuation of Judaism and the church teaches this.

Yes, Christians are the true spirtual "Jews" in Christianity, which means those who have salvation the ethnicity of "Jews" has no relevance to the faith.

Catholics hate Jews

Christianity is to Judaism as Islam is to Judaism, different religions and completely different purposes and such but with common roots in a base moral principles.

The catholic church says you're a liar.

Christianity is a continuation of Judaism and the Catholic church, the first Christian church and the Church that brought the world Christianity, claims to be "true Judaism"

You people can't get over this fact, so you lie to justify your Jewish worship because you're afraid of denouncing the semitic God you have been taught to worship.

I do hate Jews, they are Anti-Christ, Europe belongs to Europeans, heretics deserve punishment, infidel evils such as Jewry should be exterminated.

youtube.com/watch?v=VJTAjonuAiU

Godfrey of Bouillon himself had vowed that he would not set out for the Crusade until he had avenged the crucifixion by spilling the blood of the Jews, declaring that he could not tolerate that even one man calling himself a Jew should continue to live.

>not being orthodox

Are you retarded?
Catholics have always hated Jews, I hate Jews.

You're the retard.

Your own religion and religious leaders say otherwise.

You LARP as anti-semites on Sup Forums.

You're liars.

You could not enter any Catholic church and tell them your views you spew here and be accepted.

OFFICIAL CATHOLIC STATEMENT

That is why Jesus was a Jew and we are Catholics: Jesus came to complete the Jewish religion by creating a Church that would serve as its fulfillment and be open to people of all races, not just ethnic Jews. As Catholics, we are those who have accepted the fulfillment of the Jewish faith by joining the Church that Jesus founded.

>cathocuck pope worshipers and orthocuck patriarch worshipers

being a protestant means you have a solid foundation of faith in the bible instead of man

>catholicdom
Try harder

>
Your own religion and religious leaders say otherwise.

You LARP as anti-semites on Sup Forums.
I tell you what I am, I tell you what our people have done and hold true, you can believe what you want, our beliefs towards Jews are both based on a true bases, I hold no special position to Jews in fact they start off in a hostile position.

Infidels (Lat. in, privative, and fidelis).—As in ecclesiastical language those who by baptism have received faith in Jesus Christ and have pledged Him their fidelity are called the faithful, so the name infidel is given to those who have not been baptized. The term applies not only to all who are ignorant of the true God, such as pagans of various kinds, but also to those who adore Him but do not recognize Jesus Christ, as Jews, Mohammedans; strictly speaking it may be used of catechumens also,

Because I am atheist.

You mean your own personal interpretation and 6,000 sects.

Orthcook

Trump isn't christian. He wasn't lying.

I was baptized as Catholic, all my ancestors for 2,000 years were baptized as Catholic, I have a voice in the Church as to its traditions and canons over 2,000 years.

1239 (June 20) Si vera sunt
("If they are true") Gregory IX Orders the seizure and examination of Jewish writings, especially the Talmud, suspected of blasphemies against Christ and the Church.[31]

1240 Gregory IX Ordering all Jewish books in Castile to be seized on first Saturday in Lent while Jews were in synagogue

1244 Impia judeorum perfidia Innocent IV Stated that Jews could not hire Christian nurses.[33]

1244 (March 9) Impia gens Innocent IV Ordering Talmud to be burned

1250 (April 15) Innocent IV Refusing permission to Jews of Cordova to build a new synagogue

1253 (July 23) Innocent IV Expelling Jews from Vienne

1267 (July 26) Turbato corde Clement IV Legally barred Christians from converting to Judaism.[45]

1278 (August 4) Vineam sorce Nicholas III Ordering conversion sermons to Jews

1286 (November 30) Honorius IV To Archbishop of York and of Canterbury, against Talmud

1299 (June 13) Exhibita nobis Boniface VIII Declares Jews be included among persons who might be denounced to the Inquisition without the name of the accuser revealed[28]

1299 Fuit olim Boniface VIII Denounces those who supply arms, ammunition, and provisions to the Saracens[56]

1302 (November 18) Unam Sanctam
("The One Holy") Boniface VIII Declares that there is no salvation outside the Church (Extra Ecclesiam nulla salus), and that the Church must remain united.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys

Because i'm a satanist

One of your Popes already apologized and said this was wrong.

Having one of his most audacious initiatives for the twilight of his papacy, John Paul II yesterday attempted to purify the soul of the Roman Catholic church by making a sweeping apology for 2,000 years of violence, persecution and blunders.
From the altar of St Peter's Basilica in Rome he led Catholicism into unchartered territory by seeking forgiveness for sins committed against Jews, heretics, women, Gypsies and native peoples.

Fighting through trembles and slurrings caused by Parkinson's disease, the Pope electrified ranks of cardinals and bishops by pleading for a future that would not repeat the mistakes. "Never again," he said.

Centuries of hate and rivalry could not recur in the third millennium. "We forgive and we ask forgiveness. We are asking pardon for the divisions among Christians, for the use of violence that some have committed in the service of truth, and for attitudes of mistrust and hostility assumed towards followers of other religions."

Orthocucks are always funny LARPers. They really think their sects make them look "mystic" and "exotic". They're just like edgy leftists who adhere to Buddhism to feel different.

>Literally paying for your sins
Please tell me you're not naive enough to fall for that one user

because i am christian first foremost and last

lol

>LARP

>"""Cool"""

Daily reminder that this is a Roman Catholic mass at a Benedictine monastery.

youtube.com/watch?v=FNQFdtn4UBA

Lets show what happens in reality outside of Sup Forums Christcuck lies.

Syracuse Catholic Church hosts Gay Pride prayer service
youtube.com/watch?v=ltQfQAhISuU

they are always americans who throw away their culture to fit in an ethnic orthodox church

He isn't authorized to do that.

I never paid for confession

>pope
>not authorized

okay, keep lying

beautiful

Pedos

yeah I can agree with things with most of the protestant churches. Most of the divide occurs around the area of sanctification. heretical churches like the Seventh-day Adventist are not to be confused with real Bible oriented churches. The church of Christ isnt a building or organization but refers to all true believers of the world.

it's not Roman Catholic though, but Byzantine Catholic