Eh, tell me again why racemixing is bad?

Eh, tell me again why racemixing is bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/bandwagon
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-and-iq-mixed-populations-part-1/
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal
archive.is/pxlcm
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/ethnic-diversity-and-social-cohesion/
i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/08/30/article-2406060-1B86BC2C000005DC-246_634x847.jpg
darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it requires living with/fucking non-whites and i hate them all.

Hitler please come back.

This just says that there are no benefits of racemixing compared to dating your own race.

I think people are way more divided by class than by race. So I can't see why it would be wrong to date someone of an other race that i really like.
I do agree that the promotion of this in the media is wrong.

Filthy Frank is the ultimate proof that great things come out of racemixing.
Also, I dedicate this song to Hillary Clinton.
youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

I agree, if someone wants to race mix, let them. But don't go promoting it like a McDonalds ad

Jesus fuck that gave me cancer. I have never seen such an abuse of genetic theory.

t.Bio undergrad

Then post a better one.

¿What does the t.xxxx means?

>Singaopore intellectuals

Do you even have toilet back there or do you just squat and shit back in corner of classroom?

Because hands off nigger, now stfu and gtfo

but muh dick

Google says it means "tu necesitas construir la pared"

But she is white.

tisztelettel

>doesn't know how to use the t. xxxx meme properly
>posts no evidence of his counter-claim

How long have you been here?

The modern consenus is natural laws of genetic superiority no longer apply to human society. The societal defintion of biological fitness doesn't correlate to having more offspring which is the darwinian method of increasing gene frequency in a population. Genetic frequencies are increased only by economic and societal factors. Poor people tend to have more children, don't ask me why, it's not my field. But I do know it's not up to race. Societies which transitioned from low to high income societies have correspondingly decreased birthrates. My professor says it's got to do with less sex ed and economic pressures in areas with low standards of living.

With no objective defintion of genetic fitness race mixing can't be good or bad. There are theoretical marginal benefits from race mixing like race prone recessive diseases. Hybrid vigor is a meme of course, it just happened sometimes with crop resilience and size. Maybe it does something with humans.

Science pretty much throws all this shit out the window. Cutting edge insertion of third party dna can wipe out recessive diseases.

I end with saying most of the virtues or sins of a race are behavioral. The Japanese's low obesity rate is purely cultural. They have no high metabolisms or cold countries. It's not hard to see if niggers save more money they'd be in better financial shape. You could say there's a genetic predisposition to certain behaviors but that's under genetic psychology which is a very soft field.

Actually I wipe my ass with my 50% greater GDP per captia. That's despite being 20% muzzie.

Also how's it feel knowing all your best scientists were Jews? Einstein, Bosch, Hesienberg.

look this mixed

your first paragraph is talking about the r/K-selection theory.

We should make a global policy that all non-caucasian males are killed so we breed with attractive non-caucasian women to create half caucasian kids that will grow up with reasonable intelligence and empathy

and this

post his mother pls

Germany, I shouldn't have to tell you why rn.

racemixing with an intelligent qt is different from importing literal human trash.

wtf is this shopped?
she looks like she she lifts more than i do.

GERMANY YOU DIE

What? I'm not talking about genetic frequencies in racial populations and a theoretical race mixing population, which is the closet objective biological defintion of race. This is (obviously) affected by the birthrates. It's not much about r/k. R/k doesn't apply in modern societies, practically all offspring survive.

>practically all offspring survive
t. has never been to africa

almost all black girls look like men

Ficki Ficki?

>ugly wife
>meh husband
>creates ugly children

who could've thought eh? pretty sure when people talk about breeding with a black chick they mean a qt one

I can't decide wether I should fight against it or just accept it.
The problem is: 80% of germans are ok with it.
I think it's wasted time to fight against something were your natural allies work against you.
I'm seriously looking into emigrating to a country that isn't suicidal.

your half-breed children will be more likely to breed with non-whites, non-whites have a lower IQs. Eventually, all your offspring will be stupid. breeding with a non-white who has a high IQ just means it probably wont happen in 1 generation --but it will happen eventually

that's really stupid user.
People don't date based on solely on race. They date people they connect with and high iq people usually do not connect with low-class retards.
I hope i don't have to tell you that there are intelligent individuals in all races.

Really makes u think.......

And before anyone asks, yes she is Swedish.

yes they do you dumbfuck all your propaganda media tell people to

>The modern consenus
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/bandwagon
> natural laws of genetic superiority no longer apply to human society.
Do you deny evolutionary differences, like skull size, brain volume, bone structure, heritability of certain diseases, and cognitive ability?
There is a clear hierarchy of the races, whether your (((professors))) wish to believe it or not.

Because Ashkenazi Jews have high IQs. They are intellectually superior. They are also prone to may diseases, like Tay Sachs, because of in-breeding.

>Eh, tell me again why racemixing is bad?
because you fucking faggot can make shitty threads about it

>56%

Children of mixed race have a more difficult time integrating into society.

Because it lowers the IQ and behavioral characteristics of well-performing races and groups to become more along the lines of less capable groups. The average IQ of mixed races is the average group IQ of the parent's in most observed cases. They'll also inherit other traits, like testosterone levels, which average between the two, and it would be a really dumb idea to want to have more black neurotypical and psychological traits in a white/East Asian society that actually functions well.
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-and-iq-mixed-populations-part-1/

The only effect that has is that stupid germans date more stupid immigrants and intelligent germans date more intelligent immigrants.

also: pastebin.com/zapWyu7A

>intelligent immigrants
LMAO
you do realize that there are FAR more intelligent germans than intelligent immigrants right???

depends which genes you get

japanese-white hapa pretty much gurantees success over others.

dunno about those nappy headed niglets. why your women love the black cock again?

lowered average intelligence, genetic issues stemming from hybridization since races are actually biologically different in many ways, increased chance of mental health issues, increased chance of Rh blood type problems.

In general, offspring with poor vitality.

Let's top talking about groups and start talking about individual cases.
It's not like your kid's iq is lower if it's born by an asian mum with an iq of 120 then if it was born by a caucasian mum with an iq of 120

>We hate niggers for mixing blood and betraying centuries of heritage and genetic lineage. It is a great betrayal, people should stay with their own stock and respect that genetic heritage.
>I know, let's do the same to another group!
thank you rabbi, do you have any more advice!
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal

have you tried to climb ~30m pine tree? It takes fucking muscle.

Racemixing is natural and not bad in tiny amounts, but not good when the whole society glorifies it via those retarded hip-hop music videos and leftist agenda pushing

I am not against racemixing on the stance of being racist, but coming from the position that it is naive when a white woman thinks she can transform a ghetto nigger into a decent human being. Why? It would be another family growing up without a dad. It would be kids becoming degenerates because of no father figure.

yes.
that's because most of our immigrants were of low social status in their country of origin.

That's also why most immigrants in germany still date within their race, because higher iq germans don't connect with them.

maybe because only small percentage of women will look like her?

The funny thing is that the dumbest of all people are the unemployed whites who terrorize people on our streets. All the mixed ones are decent calm folks who works and studies.

>muh fallacy
No it isn't a fallacy. This comes down to the individual.

being less healthy, is not a neutral claim.

>Example: Jason said that that was all cool and everything, but his grandfather smoked, like, 30 cigarettes a day and lived until 97 - so don't believe everything you read about meta analyses of methodologically sound studies showing proven causal relationships.
>Let's top talking about groups and start talking about individual cases.
start arguing now.

this is what I'm saying.
but let's be honest, very few intelligent white women are willing to date a ghetto nigger

> What is regression to the mean
At least you used an example of a group that on the whole isn't a cancer on European-style Western societies, Asians aren't too bad

This is a good example for anecdotal evidence.
However what i was talking about is not.

It would be if I said: "I know a guy who was the offspring of a white man and a black woman and he was the smartest boy i've ever seen, therefore racemixing is good."
But this is not what I'm doing. I'm saying it doesn't make a differene, iq-wise, if you racemix or purebreed with women of the same iq.

What a waste of genetic material. Her viking ancestors are probably cursing her from their graves

Damn, this is edgy

If it is bm/wf with a mongrel kid, the vast majority will be a burden on society.

Come to America. We're about to become great again.

>I'm saying it doesn't make a differene, iq-wise, if you racemix or purebreed with women of the same iq.
pastebin.com/zapWyu7A
It does. That link is evidence of a hierarchy of the races, distinctions between these groups. Here is one outlining the existence of races: archive.is/pxlcm
By saying there is no iq difference between the children, you are inferring that there is no heritable aspect of IQ, which is verifiably incorrect. Take the following: youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
Also see the Minnesota adoption study.

God damn.

Is anyone else noticing this trend of leafs actually being logical?

>intelligent
>woman
Pick 1.

It will probably change in the near future. People naturally become more ethnocentric when they become marginalized and 'their' society begins to be less and less theirs and a low trust multiethnic society forms based upon differing tribal loyalties. Nativist Pro-German Ethnic Nationalism is probably going to experience a violent resurgence in the coming 10-15 years if you're willing to wait.

I just got out of a debate with Obama Leaf. I formally disagree with you. Expect a big post disproving alleged cremation rates of the Holocaust, coming soon. I am trying to coax out tripfags to debate because I know I will win. I am in contact with cremation services questioning their rates. So far, the fastest cremation rate I could find was 70 minutes with a high-end industrial cremation oven. That is in comparison to the alleged 15 minute times from eighty year old ovens.

>By saying there is no iq difference between the children, you are inferring that there is no heritable aspect of IQ
where did you get that from?
Almost every post i made in this thread was about how i think that iq is a greater divider than race.
Of course I think it's heritable, that's why I'm saying it doesn't make a difference, iq-wise, wether the mother of your child is asian with an iq with 120 or an caucausian with an iq of 120.

We've established that swedes were cucked by their fellow Nordic folk for ages. Which is why they're the most cucked country. Germany's closing quickly. This election will be telling

Nah man. They've cucked themselves too hard. Almost any other culture yeah. But the history and propaganda about Nazis has forever scarred the German psyche to ever uncuck themselves

You're Doing Kek's work.

It originates from Finnish and literally means "regards"
t. Finn

I formally apologize. I misunderstood you, I extend my apologies. I thought you were asserting the following: it doesn't make a difference, iq-wise, wether the mother of your child is asian with an iq with 120 or an nigger with an iq of 80.

However, there is a cultural argument to be made, as well.
The races have evolved differently. That is to say, there is both a phenotypical and a genotypical difference between the races. I respect the sovereignty and right of self-determination of all people on Earth in their own homelands. I do not agree with mixing blood and tarnishing this genetic lineage. I believe the Japanese people have much to be proud of in regards to their own people, just as Germans, just as Swedes, just as Brits, just as niggers (lol). Let all people stay with their own and respect their culture. Here is a poem on the topic that I am sure many will enjoy.
The Stranger within my gate,
He may be true or kind,
But he does not talk my talk--
I cannot feel his mind.
I see the face and the eyes and the mouth,
But not the soul behind.

The men of my own stock,
They may do ill or well,
But they tell the lies I am wanted to,
They are used to the lies I tell;
And we do not need interpreters
When we go to buy or sell.

The Stranger within my gates,
He may be evil or good,
But I cannot tell what powers control--
What reasons sway his mood;
Nor when the Gods of his far-off land
Shall repossess his blood.

The men of my own stock,
Bitter bad they may be,
But, at least, they hear the things I hear,
And see the things I see;
And whatever I think of them and their likes
They think of the likes of me.

This was my father's belief
And this is also mine:
Let the corn be all one sheaf--
And the grapes be all one vine,
Ere our children's teeth are set on edge
By bitter bread and wine.
By Rudyard Kipling, one of the last Canadian men, along with John A. MacDonald.

Attempted large-scale societal brainwashing and social engineering can't keep inherent human psychology and biology at bay forever, eventually the dam is going to break if you try to flood it too quickly, and the EU and Germany definitely flooded it too quickly this time.

IQ isn't the biggest divider at all though. There's a wealth of data on the subject which shows that race/ethnicity are by far the biggest causes of division among humans/societies, which makes sense, two people of the same group background even with wildly different IQs still have a shared history, background, language, culture, customs, religion, etc., much moreso than two similar IQ people of different groups/cultures ever will.
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/ethnic-diversity-and-social-cohesion/

Yall do realize that their are many other differences between races other than IQ right?
I mean IQ is only 1 reason why we should breed with sub-human savages

Ruins your offspring's immune system

hehe :^)
checkmate Sup Forums
ANSWER THIS I DARE YOU

I know that this is anecdotal evidence, but I connect better with my indian neighbor who studies computer science than with german lowlifes.

It's the most important one afaik.
Skin color, some minor anatomical differences or native language isn't that important.

You're right, it is anecdotal evidence. I connect better with my own stock, we converse about events pertaining to our own affairs, we have a good time, we bond faster.
Where does that leave us? Besides, if all of this means nothing, social cohesion is also dependent upon the racial demographics: thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/ethnic-diversity-and-social-cohesion/
>Skin color, some minor anatomical differences or native language isn't that important.
But it is, see pic related. Racial differences are not "minor". pastebin.com/zapWyu7A

People do date solely on race and that isn't racist. You have a choice in who you date unlike dogs and chimps. Choose wisely

nobody denies that Jews have made many contributions to science but Whites are better at many things. Jews and East Asians have higher IQs but whites still invent MANY more things

>People do date solely on race
i don't care if it's racist or not, it's just not true.

Well that's great for you as an individual but when we're taking societies into account we need to be collectivist and worry about the greater good and what benefits the most people all around, even if there's some mechanism which causes the division among different groups which is as of yet unkown to us, that division still exists and must be minimized so that a well functioning society with minimal internal division can be achieved.
As an example look at Muslims, sure not all of them are awful individuals, but if they were viewed as a collective and just not allowed in Germany/France, etc. then these countries would not be experiencing any of these types of terrorist attacks whatsoever and they'd be much better off for it, there would be no need to view them internally as a negative/outsider group because those things wouldn't be happening and societal order could be maintained without division and "other-izing" different groups.

>People do date solely on race and that isn't racist.
Absolutely correct, it is evolutionary. Implying that it is "bigoted" and that we should take away the choice women make (which men to fuck) is pretty retarded, as all men alive are a result of this choice. However, when the women are mentally delayed and are promoting the downfall of their nation by fucking men who have low IQs, commit crime at staggering rates, are dependent on welfare (culture of indolence, never amount to anything other than a druggie raver), and all the other lovely traits, then that is another story.

really? skin color? language?
uhh how about the ability to defer gratification?
other races are incredibly impulsive compared to whites

It is absolutely baffling to know that some people do not realize that our brains are extremely different

tbf IQ is extremely positively correlated with deferring gratification and East Asians on the whole defer gratification much more noticeably than whites do in general, they're both high-IQ groups, but in all sincerity there is a huge crossover between IQ and compatibility, i.e. high IQ individuals from India or China will be able to assimilate much better to Western Societies and get along with their inhabitants much better than low-IQ individuals from their groups/countries. The guy isn't completely off the mark.

>I connect better with my own stock
most germans hate me for the way i see the world, and i dislike them for their worldview.
I do like our civilized society and I'd hate it to become what it is becoming right now.

I've literally met more foreigner who I can hold a civilized discussion with than germans.

I really don't see how I could "love my people"

There are actually studies that compare whites of he same IQ level and Income level and the non-whites are still more impulsive

Because this.

>The greater good
So much evil has been commited in the name of the greater good that I do not trust this term.

The point of my statement was to act as a neutralizing agent for your statement. In other words, I showed you how dumb it is to make anecdotal claims because I can just make the opposite claim and neutralize your point. With evidence, we can analyze the results and compare them to see if they are valid by replicating the results. For example, we can see that immigrants from the North African region are criminal suspects at much higher rates than other people in Germany: www.unz.com/akarlin/immigrant-crime-in-germany/
Here's one on welfare recipients in the US: cis.org/Welfare-Use-Immigrant-Native-Households

>most germans hate me for the way i see the world, and i dislike them for their worldview.
Well, I am sad to hear that. Same thing in most Western nations.

>I really don't see how I could "love my people"
The modern Germans are shells of what they once were. You mean to tell me you can compare Goebbels with some sissy boy Hans faggot deepthroating Ahmed's dick to virtue-signal how tolerant he is?
They are subverted, they are degenerate animals. RWDS will become a reality and the strong will overcome the weak.
Here is a quote that I think will outline your current predicament.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
By Marcus Tullius Cicero

to be fair eastwood's wife looks A LOT better than the other guy's wife.

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/08/30/article-2406060-1B86BC2C000005DC-246_634x847.jpg

Name a few examples. I think we must analyze the merit of the goal. Stalin's greater good was foolish, he followed the vision of Jews like Lenin and Marx to destroy his own people through artificial famines. The peasants cannot and should not control the means of production, it will fail. Hierarchies are natural, supply and demand will not cease to exist because the state says so.
Hitler's greater good was a unified German people fighting for the continuation of their blood, defending it from foreign invading Jews who sought to destroy their culture and people. You think modern times are degenerate, see 1920's Germany: darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/

Digits of truth.