Daily Muslim Hate Thread

Daily reminder that Muhammad was a pedophile pig dog.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mfyCV6Fg7Hw
youtu.be/48UcTqGG6rU
youtu.be/q0HubbyHUmE
youtu.be/WYrf1q9y9sY
youtu.be/9elCNIMM9qw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Garunteed replies.

frenchie got cucked by a muslim guaranteed

We must support Israel and Iran because of their genocidal intentions towards sunni muslims and each other.

I heard that Muhammad was a child molester.

one reply for a dead muslim

Not all muslims are terrorists

But all terrorists are muslims

Islam is a proxy army for the Jews

O, rly? I LOVE little boys and girls!

ants?
nice dead meme bro

The path of Allah is the true path.

Muslims and black people smell like shit because they don't wipe their ass.

This also explains wearing dresses and low trousers.

mandoatory reply

Oooohh sshhhiiiiiii

That wouldn't surprise me but the stat is probably skewed to high hell considering the sample group came from website traffic.

bravo pierre

>O, rly? I LOVE little boys and girls!

muslim detected

May piss be upon him.

kek

>300 bumpable posts
>only 300 muzzies die for confirm
>praying the thread lasts for as many posts as possible.
I pray to Lord Kek.

if digits, kek will nuke the shit out of mudslim in the five next years

Mashallah!

Kekahu Akbar!

I have gave up trying to figure out how you could possibly attempt to clean your arse with three pebbles and not smell like shite afterwards. Operation Hornets' Nest when?

doing the lords work.

DEUS VULT

Shut Pekka, you and your country are literally too irrelevant that even terrorist don't waste their trucks and bombs on lowlife mongol wannabe eurotrash like you. Now go and drink that koskenkorva shit till you pass the fuck out.

piss drinking rat eating indian pleb. Go back to that sewer you dirty poop

so, how long have you been suffering from constipation?

That really killed me

1 dead mudshit

Muslims birthrate is more than this threads post per minute
Chekmate Sup Forums

Just doing my part

CRUSADE. NOW.

I see Muslims on social media saying how Kashmir really, really, really wants to Paki. How true is this?

daily reminder that Christianity is a hoax invented by the Flavians

Crusaders were overrated you gypsy fuck. Al Saladin brutally fucked them into submission. Read a book you meme repeating turd

Thats why the war started over that area. The people want to be paki but the ruler was cool with india. Thats india's reason for staying in the area

Saladin was actually one of the most principled military leaders in history, and at one point allowed a whole Yuropoor army to gtfo when he could have (and should have, by the standards of they day) slaughtered them bitches cold.

i wish i knew why stormfags love muslims so much

They have to clean themselves before they pray

Paki and Poostan nuke each other when?

lets go

We don't.

Once the Jews are gassed they're next.

>They have to clean themselves before they pray

...with three pebbles. Then they sniff each others' arses like dogs while bowing to a space rock and praying to a pedophile epeleptic.

That's actually what Quran tells us Muslims. In an open battlefield, you gotta kill them before they kill you, but the moment they surrender, you are not allowed to hurt them at any cost. It's written right in Quran. So yeah, we're not barbaric cunts like infidels are.

May their corpses be devoured by pigs.

lol

nice one. jokes on you in 10 years you have to deal with them

trips of truth checked.

No, you barbaric pig dogs just do shit like this:

youtu.be/mfyCV6Fg7Hw
youtu.be/48UcTqGG6rU
youtu.be/q0HubbyHUmE
youtu.be/WYrf1q9y9sY
youtu.be/9elCNIMM9qw

I need that one video of an arabs saying how it's perfectly normal to fuck little boys. No webm please, it's for linking in youtube comments.

Are you retarded? There is a difference between people and the book. If people aren't following the rules then they are in the wrong. Killing people who can't defend themselves is clearly wrong in the court of law and the Qu'ran

your taquiyya wont work here haji.

just like the Vice article about how Hasidic rabbis in Brooklyn regularly rape children and consider it a vital part of the Hasidic traditions?

>no really Islam is a religion of peace

Get out of America, Ahmed, before Trump gasses you.

also those are mercs rounded up by Qatar and UAE... along with some Colombians because why the fuck not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

>Daily reminder that Muhammad was a pedophile pig dog.

We know

Most probably killed by another muslime.

Voted trump idc. Mexicans and Jews are clearly worse. Also want get out of the middle east. Misinformation is a problem but this is Sup Forums though.

tais-toi, Pierre, or you might find yourself on the losing end of some false-flag jihad

hello

Contributing

That's not true, please read this

yeah, but right now I'm arguing with someone that already hates kikes but denies mudslims are massive faggots.

Nice

They already are.
That britbongs probably been cucked by Ahmad.

Reply.

Please

fuck religions.

danger of what? of liking it in the butt?

yes, all is described in their Holy book, he was married to a 9 years old girl and consumed the marriage when she was 13.

lol

lol lol

You mad frogfries! Seems you like the brains to differentiate people and the script.

>Who is Alaexander The Great

Pisso ff...

:D

ha ha ha
this is so funny

kek

lol

The problem with you infidels and us muslims, is that we stay true to our principles throughout of the time. Unlike you faggot weak-minded fucks who changes their principles faster than chameleon. You do realise it takes a lot of bravery not to submit blindly every meme thats trending. Something we, us muslims totally refused to do. Stay mad cunt and die in your rage.

Where is the obligatory mudslime poster defending the indefensible?

first time when I like pigeons
smart birds