Soros wants you to be anti Israel

jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Hacked-Soros-e-mails-reveal-plans-to-fight-Israels-racist-policies-464149

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14/
observer.com/2016/08/not-shocking-george-soros-funds-progressive-war-on-israel/

Hating Israel is soros's plan you idiots, the left hate us more than they hate you, we are attacked by the UN for decades
Stop listening to Propoganda
we are different than they tell you
2017 is the year of your final redpill
you better be prepared

2017 is gonna be glorious I promise

Other urls found in this thread:

babynamewizard.com/name-list/israeli-boys-names-most-popular-boys-names-in-israel
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWpIWDjQLUU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
defensetech.org/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china/
juancole.com/2013/10/israelis-strangling-palestinian.html
hrw.org/news/2009/03/25/israel-white-phosphorus-use-evidence-war-crimes
haaretz.com/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1.137099
washingtonsblog.com/2014/08/israeli-high-court-israeli-soldiers-used-human-shields-1200-times-2006-2011.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Always remember, Israel is of Importance for You

When an actual company springs up and they start protesting, like FEMEN or BLM, I'll believe it. But basing it on (((anonymous leaks))) seems like it is just covering your ass because normies are waking up to the JQ and Obama is firing shots.

So, I call bullshit until I see action.

So your new tactic is to paint Soros as a hero against Fascist Jew Zionists?

take your enrichment like a good goy

hello and shalom

Sup Forums stands with israel unconditionally, as it always has

only the sudden influx of ctr and /leftypol/ shills are trying to divide trump's support base with all the anti israel posts

i wish you all a happy new year and a shana tova

Don't try to jew me with that binary mentality, jew. I hate you kikes as much as I hate sand niggers.

Just mossad him already.

WN's are all Soros cucks. It's common knowledge, these degenerates love fucking Sorosites and have a fan club for him on Stormfront.

I wish you an oven, mansize, please use it.

This confirms what I always thought, but the nationalists never understood. The media in general is anti-Israel, even when they are owned by Jews.

Jews are BASED AF
I love Jews!!!

You should fuck off to MBB before someone jumps that security fence of yours and makes you a good jew.

Soros is right here. What's Soros end game?

Most people are just stupid and don't understand that Israel isn't the same breed of jews that runs the western shitshow at the moment.

you should shut your mouth before, this time, i culturally enrich your people to the point of extinction

anti semitism will not be tolerated in trump's america

This doesn't add up.

Kikes always play both sides of every game. Anything he is doing is calculated and subversive (and not to Israel).

YES IM A GOOD GOY!!! i LOVE jeWS!!!

>Soros want to enrich kikeland

How to get seckels to do what i am already doing for free?

There is no other explanation - Soros is Islamic convert. They fucked up his mind at young age.

>What's Soros end game?
one goverment(THE UN), one religion(ISLAM), one race(RACE MIXING)

keep telling yourself that and don't worry in the modern age the SS will know exactly where you are.

>you should love Jews because you hate this other Jew

It's pretty easy to hate both shlomo.

Soros seems like a pretty cool guy

if soros really was a threat, don't you think the mossad or gru would have turned him into soap by now?

>Israel isn't the same breed of jews that runs the western shitshow at the moment.

People in high positions of government/finance/media here are dual Israel citizens. What exactly do you mean?

is soros more leftist than zionist jew? if so than he doesnt care what happens to them as a people. he wants a fucking statue erected in every major city 500 years from now honoring the man who turned the world beige.

>kikes
>end game

They just do stuff.

this

>we are attacked by the UN for decades

Only when it went against your nation. You were pleased with Europeans taking in "refugees" but you get butthurt when you get told to stop stealing more land

I just got done rubbing one out and for the longest time I couldn't use my fingerpad (is that what's it's called? on the laptop? idk you know the finger moving thing)

Well, I failed to realize after I came and there was a hot glob on it and I couldn't use it because my cum was hot enough to sense on it. So weird. But that's how I ended up in this thread.

did it to vlad too. raped by turks made him impale as a proper greeting, not greet millions of browns to civilized society to vandals the rome

So jewish lobbies directly funded by the Israeli government to push multiculturalism and white genocide in europe/north america aren't real?

I would rather stay out of it Soros, fuck off and pay for your own shit you wanker

>Israel is using the harshest measures possible to defend their land and people from militant muslims
wtf I hate Israel now
wtf I love refugees now

Daily Reminder: Always do the opposite of what George Soros wants.

Oy vey the jews in Israel are different and yet most globalist jews shill for Israel.

Also implying that Soros wishes to go against Israel when he quit founding a feminist group after they tried to do the same in Israel

>Hating Israel is soros's plan you idiots, the left hate us more than they hate you, we are attacked by the UN for decades

I prefer to be indifferent to you Israel, until you can pay your own bills without aid from the American taxpayer, you have enough tech companies, pay your own military bills

>modern SS
you can barely leave your own farm without getting a machete to the head

i know how you feel Shlomo

i started a thread yesterday about how israel is the fortress of the west in the middle east and when they fall the muslims will be too strong and BTFO us but these fuckers are hopeless

the anti west peoples are working hard to destroy Israel
see Obama's 8 years or the UN's actions for proofs
or this

babynamewizard.com/name-list/israeli-boys-names-most-popular-boys-names-in-israel

>>Israel is using the harshest measures possible to defend their land and people from militant muslims

All while sending them our way and shilling for them.

I guess Saudi Arabia is based now for not taking any "refugees"?

/ourguy/

Gentle reminder that anons who hate Isreal are either useful idiots, arabs or arab immigrats.

I think he has an endgame, but he, as the thorny vines of damnation creep up through his veins, knows he won't be alive to achieve it. He mostly does it for the fuck of it. He crashed the Argentinian economy, and exploited its real-estate, just for the fuck of it. He has an agenda and a Messianic complex, but is embittered by his own mortality. Unlike Gilgamesh, he will not find any peace or resolution and thus will continue to 'do' until death finally takes him.

Fuck the kikes seriously, pol has never been pro isreal. If Soros turns out to be a liberal kike that is consistent in his values then whatever.but there as so many Jews who love dieversity in western countries but then become Ethno nationalist in regards to Isreal.

Eternal merchant help us rid Europe of the Muslims and we will help you with your little problem.

In the short term not dying. In the long term probably a isreal superstate.

He will work to victimize isreal like he is going now with the UN puppets making it seem that isreal is a victim.

In a couple of years the media, international relations will shift zealously to israels favor and due to a terror attack like in paris but the left will go full moa suddenly and say israel should defend itself at all cost.

A new middle eastern war will erupt with puppet states backing israel till they have a massive swathe of iraq, saudi, egypt and syria under their control.

Removing assad is just one of the stepping stones to this and if he survives russia will build military bases in syria.

This will lead into greater conflict in the end. Isreal will literally get away with genocide and sending arabs to europe and the left will defend them. Mark my words more blood will be spilled than ww1 and 2 combined.

It;s the only worthwhile post in this shrill thread you lousy cuck

Is Soros /ourguy/ now?

who is mossad and gru?

>All while sending them our way and shilling for them.
No, I'm pretty sure they're dropping white phosphorus on them. That doesn't seem like shilling or relocation behaviour to me, does it to you?

The muslims are coming to europe because the EU has officially invited them. Remember? Merkel directly making media statements and saying that the EU is open for refugees?

>You were pleased with Europeans taking in "refugees"

who told you this? soros?
we want kebab removed, we don't want arabs in europe
we want them removed or moved to one of the 50 Muslim-majority countries

Well he made his way to the top by fucking over Jews. It's not surprising that he would be behind something like this.

He is a one man learned elder, even other jews can't escape this guy. Does he just enjoy fucking with countries? Is he a real life shit poster

Ok, Sup Forums calm yourselves down for a bit and lets think this trough.

We have globalist interests that are aimed at dissolving national homogeneity and traditional cultures by creating interchangeable people living all across the globe.

By itself some of those people have good interests at hart as they believe such change would diminish conflict and enable world trade and politics.

By mere coincidence as most of the major political and economic movements in the last century such as communism and to an extend capitalism the leading figures are jews.

The said globalists compose small part of all jews living today.

A nation state such as israel is standing on the globalists path of national dissolvment.

So rich jews are jewing normal jews.

I, personally, support the efforts to make Israel a more diverse and inclusive country, where all faiths and creeds have equal representation and rights.

Fuck off, stop trying to get whites to choose sides, Soros, Israel, netenyahu are all the same shit.

The soon you and muzzies are all eradicated, the better

Sup Forums was pro-Isreal until these Stormnigger newfags came along. They only grew in number when r/thedonald came here. I miss the Ron Paul days.

You can barely leave your fucking home before some big nigger steals everything you own you little manlet. You can always go to assreal and get bombed bitch.

ITT: People who's political knowledge comes from a water filter and penis enlargement pills salesman are confused when politics aren't black and white.

Soros is a globalist. Hell shit up everywhere he can for a profit or some demented ideal of justice.

Israel and Israeli Jews tend to be nationalistic and protectionist of their country. They hate Soros because he's the force that fights to make Israel open their borders and flood them with blacks and Muslims.

he's jewing a jew

>hate israel goyim
>i must do what the opposite of jew wants, therefore, i shall love israel
>israel will still remain a pure and power ethno state that controls europe and america
do you guys really not see it?

im rich. i live in a nice and safe area with with private security monitoring 24/7. i can afford those luxuries. are you an afrikaner?

No you wish to remove us so you can do as you please. Kebab is no threat to you as they have no nukes,

Once you deal with us you will just nuke arabs or use them to destroy Chinese

Islam is a jewish weapon just like feminism

You fucking liar. Sup Forums hated Jews on the Ron Paul days

Wow you're fucking retarded

ignore him it's just a false flagging kike taking advantage of the situation

What could possibly want a man like Soros?

At this point by his actions i threat him like a agent of chaos

The ethernal sheckel master

No... but we are replacing jews in south africa faster than any other race both in wealth and status while the jewish population has reached an all time low in africa.

Guesss what I am? You live in a shitty prison and no one wants to fuck with us.

Jews aren't some sort of insect tribe with hivemind.

There are multiple jewish groups with different interests.

Soros has a god complex and just loves to destroy economies and civilization and feeling responsibile for it.

Jews in Israel are mostly nationalistic and would prefer that all jews fuck off to Israel and claim the land as their chosen place to live in this Earth and of course they also use their political influence to get other countries to support them.

Hollywood jews are leftist cuckolds who don't feel any attachment to Israel or the USA and have no connection to any ground whatsoever and so have no trouble being leftist shitheads asking for more race mixing and doing propaganda for it.

He wants a great Israel and destroyed Europe.

Taking a jab at Israel is only to ensure that the jews come across as victims once again.

Oy veeeey goyim we are suffering too.

>Sup Forums was Pro-Israel
Bullshit they always hated the jews, even before Sup Forums was conceived, /new/ and Sup Forums started the jew hatred you fucking idiot.

watch this to get redpilled and stop being useful idiots

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWpIWDjQLUU

an afrikaner in denial. sad.

I don't care kike, you deserve to get jewed by other Jews. Let the Jewish problem solve itself.

No.

New axis!
>Eastern Europe
>Russia
>Japan
>Israel

Hopefully Western Europe will join soon..

They are engaging in advanced confusing tactics

Also:
>being surprised that Soros also wants to destroy Israel

That guy sold out his fellow jews to Nazi Germany when he was fucking kid despite being a jew himself.

He was always a powerhungry greedy inhuman bastard.

Pic related jewboy. I don't even know a afrikaner and where I live there are almost none.

YES GOY, ONLY LEFTISTS HATE ISRAEL, YOU DONT WANNA BE LIKE THEM DO YOU, WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS AND NOT THEM TRUST ME

Which jews are the red ants and whic one the black ants?

One is a plage to contain the other are useful to the garden.

sure thing piet.

QUESTION: If Israel hates Soros so much, why don't they just take him out?!
It's not like Mossad has never clipped anyone.

Overall no jew is worth something for us.

Soros literally wants to destroy us and the world.
Israel only act in their own interest and we don't get anything from supporting them outside of good goi points.
And supporting leftist media jews gets you killed as well.

Overall Israel is the least evil jewish group there is. But wer are treating them far too good and that needs to stop.
They are one nation among hundreds. Nothing more or special.

Broken clock is still right twice a day.

Even if its for the completely wrong reasons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
defensetech.org/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china/
juancole.com/2013/10/israelis-strangling-palestinian.html
hrw.org/news/2009/03/25/israel-white-phosphorus-use-evidence-war-crimes
haaretz.com/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1.137099
washingtonsblog.com/2014/08/israeli-high-court-israeli-soldiers-used-human-shields-1200-times-2006-2011.html

The list goes on, and on.

Israel will be one great desert after some years. Climate change fucks all this region unhabitable.

So they need a new home as do saudis and other mudshits in the region.

Fucked up circumstances enable fucked up bedfellows.

Ron Paul was Pro-Israel?

>My solution to the jewish problem

Take the palestine to madagascar
Built walls around israel
Send all male jews to israel
Let rats eat each other until we get donw to the last 2 rats

They beg , trick and kill for their contaiment clay , lest enforce the rules and put /mpl/ in their contaiment board.

Killing a non-directly politically operative businessman who's working for a government that isn't even working against their national interests would be unprecedented to say the least, not to mention retarded

What is going on?

idk why is for some retard hard to get the fact that there is difference between jews and globalist kikes.

>sociophats
>psycophats

They so different.

What the fuck
What?

A jew who the other jews couldn't stand to let jew them anymore wants us to hate jews because good goy..

Ya, this worked out so well for you with shitllary, huh fag?

(((kike))) Reminder: Always do the opposite of what kikes in globally wants.

also nice putin picture, now i'm totally convinved and trust (((you))) /s

me, everyone I know, and baisiclly all Israelis soppurt trump
what are you talking about