!2017

what is this man?

Chinese also not a fucking roach!!!!

A humble free helicopter ride donator

I guess they didn't fly so good.

A hero. Pinochet's long lost prodigal bastard son.

Anyway throwing criminal suspects from a helicopter is totally sound investigative/judicial practice - only the guilty drop same way only real witches would float in water.

He is a based man that actually tries to makes his country better instead of going for gibs in a 1st world country

lel did pinochet have a secret gook lover?

based

Lets face it. Only the most stupid group of people would elect a egotistical, hot headed, vengeful, show offish asshole as their president.

Let's face it. Only the most cucked of people would have elected a cuckhold, bastard son of Castro that got knocked out by an amateur boxer and has a multiculturaly enriched cabinet.

Better than electing a cuck by a nation of cucks leaves.

a fucking leaf

ONLY ONE OF YOU GETS TO STAY ON MY CHOPPER

Canada has been doing that since the past 20 years. Trudeau is such a cuck for allowing welfare queens Filipinos to enter the country.

>what is this man?

A national hero!

Free Helicopter rides for everyone!

/ourguy/ for sure.

>Let's face it. Only the most cucked of people would have elected a cuckhold, bastard son of Castro that got knocked out by an amateur boxer and has a multiculturaly enriched cabinet.

I couldn't agree more!

Maybe Duterte and Obama can work out their differences with a nice helicopter ride?

>this thread, dem double bubs.
fuck me nu/pol/ noone even checin'

Wouldn't this warrant a criminal investigation in a normal country?

>The Philippines
>Normal

here's a (You)

That's the population of Iceland, holy shit

Duterte seems pretty based, he isn't murdering dudeweeds is he?

he is killing all of them