Who to troll now after the SJW lost?

who to troll now after the SJW lost?

We only circle jerking everyday here in Sup Forums,

I miss raiding twitter with fake hillary ads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PgOH5nZPY0
washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/11/09/this-election-was-a-cultural-civil-war-liberalism-lost-intolerance-won/
youtube.com/watch?v=SlYtIztcb7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

raiding is banned.

see the right wing safety squads.

what mental gymnastics do you have to use to turn rwss threads into raids?

Now we keep kicking them while they are down until they die. After that comes cuckservatives and alt-lite aka alt-kike

>right wing safety squads

I fuckin lost it.

Get a job, or do something else productive, then pick back up in the midterms

I haven't even been here much since the election man. Those were our glory days user I really doubt we will see anything like that again

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

This election was a cultural civil war.
Barbarism lost.
Civilization won.

report back in 4 years, when we'll do it all over again

Source for original image? Seems so normie-tier

I'm going after anti-trolls and anti-Russian people just for shits and giggles.
youtube.com/watch?v=_PgOH5nZPY0

it was from a liberal show with a fat woman screeching about "muh alt-right"

Anytime someone says that we can't afford to normalize [insert good idea] tell them this: "Too late. It's normal." Liberals will shit themselves to no end. Normalize Sup Forums

>who to troll now after the SJW lost?
you will start eating each other like the left does. its already happening the "alt right"

here's the link since this is Op's first day on the internet:

washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/11/09/this-election-was-a-cultural-civil-war-liberalism-lost-intolerance-won/

>Liberalism lost
Did we defeat liberals at Unis? No, they are still there
Did we defeat liberals at show business? No, they are still there
Did we defeat liberals at the media? No, they are still there
We must stop with this silly triumphism, because if we don't, they will return at full throttle in 2024. Let's use Cultural Marxism tatics against themselves

No, you're wrong & kill yourself mapleleaf

Because defending russians is somehow good?

nice numbers friend

So then, people who voted Trump are retards. But people who voted Hillary are just "city people"? I think you meant city niggers, illegal spics, welfare kangz and queens. The ""average American"" voted Trump. Liberals and non-whites who've reaped the benefits of the welfare state voted Hillary. Guess who's more retarded?

>please use archive/pastebin they said,
>dont click bait they said..

>Let's use Cultural Marxism tactics against themselves
This. We need to get important jobs, make money, build networks, and write books. We become the new elite.

>KKK pepe
>confederate flag
wut

Who are liberals for $1000 Alex

I think its funny how they are so sure of themselves that it doesn't compute that the people they lost to aren't all bigot, racist, misogynist, Nazis.

Any sort of organized interaction with something that exists outside of Sup Forums is against the rules. See Chanology, which was about Anonymous uniting to stand up against a cult. Still against the rules.

It doesn't matter how benign or good-natured you're being, you're organizing on Sup Forums to interact with something that exists outside of Sup Forums, you're using Sup Forums as a platform to plan from and act in the real world and that's what makes it against the rules.

Go make a fucking Discord or something.

>>please use archive/pastebin they said,

why exactly?

and how is it clickbait any more than OP's image.

logical replies only.

witnessed

Nah because all the idiots are going after them. I would just add more fuel to their Russiaphobia and at the same time get good laughs at their expense.

>Any sort of organized interaction with something that exists outside of Sup Forums is against the rules. See Chanology, which was about Anonymous uniting to stand up against a cult. Still against the rules.
>It doesn't matter how benign or good-natured you're being, you're organizing on Sup Forums to interact with something that exists outside of Sup Forums, you're using Sup Forums as a platform to plan from and act in the real world and that's what makes it against the rules.
how does this not apply to elections?

>rulecuck

i thought you all went to Freddit

>liberalism lost intolerance won
Literally the exact opposite. Leftists are not "liberal" they are tyrannical. They want to control action and speech, even thought. Down to the most minute of body language in the form of "microaggressions". Otherwise known as a wrongthink. And of course they are wholly intolerant of other viewpoints.

kek wills it

An election isn't another website

neither are DIY spaces...

>follow the societal rules at all cost
>always a britcuck
We're taking Nige and there's nothing you can do about it.

Yeah but that's getting the police involved and has legal implications

Now we go back trolling each other.

People didn't rally here and decide together who they would vote for and then collectively decided to support Trump.

Trump supporters just spoke with other Trump supporters here which became a larger mass of Trump supporters. That just led to discussion, not towards Sup Forums being used as a staging ground.

Using Sup Forums as a staging ground is against the rules. Discuss whatever you like here but don't try to use Sup Forums as a rallying point from which you influence the outside world, no matter how benevolent your influence is. That makes you no better than Project Chanology.

Is this who you want imitate? Are you that sort of faggot?

are you saying elections dont involve legal implications?

there just doesnt seem to be much of a distinction between 'anonymous involved in elections' and 'anonymous involved in fire safety'

I have yet to circle jerk over Trump's win, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

That said, the political discussions have become somewhat blatant and obtuse. There's never a thread about how people feel about LED bulb subsidies, or anything like that.

>Discuss whatever you like here but don't try to use Sup Forums as a rallying point from which you influence the outside world
trump generals... pizzagate generals... poll rigging generals...

Loonie libtard still frothing at the mouth over the result hahahahahahahaha get fucked lefty scum :^))

Not intolerance

COMMON SENSE WON

> liberalism lost
> a strawman won

people take this as a serious news source

>Go make a fucking Discord or something.

Oh and get extra tracked. Good idea!

>Urbanites aren't the scum of the earth
>A fucking leaf
Ura fggt

Discussion, discussion and also against the rules, from my knowledge. Unless it's discussion of poll rigging and how to rig polls, because that's totally acceptable. But actually organizing the rigging of a poll that exists outside of Sup Forums would constitute raiding and using Sup Forums as a staging ground for influencing something that exists outside of Sup Forums.

You might be doing the right thing but it's still against the website's rules. Go make a Discord or a Steam group or whatever safe-space you want.

>are you saying elections dont involve legal implications?
In terms of a bunch of anonymous pals on an imageboard organizing for political advocacy, when no money is involved? No that's protected under the 1st amendment.

The definition of a retard is someone who is behind the rest of the group mentally.

City people have brains that are evolved enough to function in a complex urban environment. Someone whose brain is stuck at a rural or suburban level is by definition a retard and Trump only got votes from retards.

you're still not making any real distinction between the two

>people discuss in trump generals
>people go vote for trump, he wins election

>people discuss in pizzagate threads
>people spread fake news on twitter, guy ends up walking into a pizza store with an assault rifle

>people make lists of polls to swing
>people swing them, misleads internet users

>people make lists of diy spaces
>people go check them out and report them if dangerous, saves lives

Freemasonry discussion.

Because he is a shill. Notice how he pushes people towards known tracking-enabled services.

that's what i figured
plus being a total rulecuck like a stereotypical britbong

i bet his tv license is even up to date

The war with the MSM must be every day, all the time. The enemy prepares for its psyop war and we must proactively fight it.

I keep my memes close by just in case of attack

> Implying I trolled SJW's for the sake of trolling

No, I supported Trump, simple as that.

> and still do

Do people partake in discussions of Trump and Pizzagate for the purpose of influencing something that exists outside of Sup Forums? For the most part, no. Discussion is usually done for its own sake and not to impact reality.

Are those lists made for the purpose of influencing spaces that exist outside of Sup Forums? Yes, they are. But from now on, I guess you guys are going to try and pretend otherwise and claim some sort of plausible deniability. Not that it'll work. You'll still get your threads deleted.

The FEEDERZ are coming out with a new record! It is scheduled for release on January 20th, 2017 to coincide with the day the village idiot will be inaugurated as the leader of the most powerful country in the world.
When an undeniably utterly corrupt moron and monster can become the leader of the most powerful nation in the world, it becomes painfully obvious the world’s governments are nothing but a joke. It has become impossible to take the government of the United States, or any other government for that matter, seriously any longer. In fact, “illegitimate” is the one word that best defines the social/political miasma in the United States and the world today. I certainly hope they aren’t expecting people to pay taxes or to participate in any way in this scandal. If the leader of the ‘free world’ (can anyone say these words without laughing?) hasn’t paid taxes in ten years, then… Why oh why should we?

Now more than ever, it becomes apparent that there is only one thing more ridiculous than having an insurrection …not having one...

Your cuck I guess.

No, it's true.

>Do people partake in discussions of Trump and Pizzagate for the purpose of influencing something that exists outside of Sup Forums?
Obviously, if there was no election to vote in there would have been no Trump discussions, and if there were no leftists whose reputations would be affected by association with satanic pedophile conspiracies and phoning in death threats to a pizza shop, there would be no pizzagate threads

>But from now on, I guess you guys are going to try and pretend otherwise and claim some sort of plausible deniability.
you've got this backwards, i'm not pretending DIY threads didn't influence spaces outside of Sup Forums, it's you pretending that the other threads didn't

youtube.com/watch?v=SlYtIztcb7I

People with shitty opinions make awesome music lol

>pic by salty left cuckold whose candidate wasn't fought for from day 1

Who stood by every Pol

Who made the memos

Who turned the full power of the Internet hate machine into a driving force wasting millions of Democrat dollars?

Discussions by their nature often lead to one person trying to convince another of their opinion. The discussions influence the opinions of those involved in those threads and then those people go on to make decisions in the world outside of Sup Forums based on their opinions. You're ridiculous if you think a discussion on Sup Forums influences anything at all other than the people involved in it.

Meanwhile, DIY threads are groups of like-minded people that already share the same opinions sharing information in a thread for the purpose of influencing the outside world, not each other. It's not a discussion, it's a rallying point, whether you're doing the right thing or not.

And I'm not even getting into the fact that your information-sharing could technically be counted as doxing.

rural/suburban retard detected

>The discussions influence the opinions of those involved in those threads and then those people go on to make decisions in the world outside of Sup Forums based on their opinions.
>You're ridiculous if you think a discussion on Sup Forums influences anything at all other than the people involved in it.

>those people go on to make decisions in the world
>ridiculous if you think a discussion on Sup Forums influences anything
how can you be so blindly contradictory?

>And I'm not even getting into the fact that your information-sharing could technically be counted as doxing.
like sharing lists of DIY spaces for people to go inspect?
like sharing lists of polling stations for people to go vote at?

how is listing publicly available addresses doxing? what world do you live in?

The hue gets it.

The Election was the liberals Stalingrad, there's still a long war ahead though.

WaPo has to be the most toxic news site.

Guess the weak should fear the strong

#memeboyz

>calls OP a newfag
>doesn't post the archive

Congratulations on your highly selective quote mining. You'd do the SJW community proud. If you're going to blatantly misconstrue what I say, I'll just leave the thread and let you think you won the argument.

Post as many RWSS images as you like but the mods agree with my assessment. Your DIY threads count as raiding and/or doxing and are against the rules of Sup Forums, no matter how benevolent they are so I'll do my part and make the mods aware of them.

Have a good day, mate.

Using the archive doesn't give Washington Post ad revenue & view counts.

see

I miss banging you're mum in her bum.

Like you lost all of Germanys money gambling against Goldman Sachs.

The only people who voted for Trudeau were rural and surburban retards. Also, I banged you're mum in the bum.

the only way that could be construed as disingeneous quote mining is if you truly believe your decisions in the world dont affect other people, in which case you'd have to be some sort of self-sustaining hermit

obviously the mods agree with you that they should be banned, i just dont see how you can call it a raid

how does one distinguish a thread about real world events that the people discussing also participate in (i.e. election) from what you claim a raid is?

>I miss raiding twitter with fake hillary ads

maybe we could do one last one, get their hopes up for jan 20. maybe get them to send more money to jill.

he looks a bit like fred savage