AUSTRALIAS BEEN JEWED

Guess who sold out the anglosphere.

EMU.

Australia has broken ranks with the United States and New Zealand over Israel, indicating that it would most likely have opposed the UN Security Council resolution condemning its settlements on Palestinian land.
stuff.co.nz/world/88027063/australia-backs-israel-rather-than-the-us-over-un-resolution

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/business/australia-will-pursue-other-trade-deals-in-asia-if-tpp-dies-julie-bishop-20160918-grj1fc.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/15/julie-bishop-south-china-sea-criticism-china
financierworldwide.com/impact-of-the-trans-pacific-partnership-tpp-agreement-in-the-mexican-tmt-sector/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're our Palestine

Enjoy the annex

Figures, a lot of them are circumcised. They can burn with Israel then.

TRAITORS DIE A TRAITORS DEATH!

she's got bigger testicles than you, kiwi boy

>siding with muslims

lol pathetic

If we weren't eligible to vote, why take a public position?

Seems more worthwhile to me to just avoid any potential flack one way or another.

Straya went full goy.

Emu Kiwi war when?

SUCKING ON ISRAELS GIANT DICK.

New Zealand has bigger balls than emu.

>If we weren't eligible to vote, why take a public position?
Turnbull, Abbott, and Bishop are very fond of Bibi, have all visited him recently, and he supposed to be making a trip to Australia this coming year.

ovaries detected

is it common for NZ females to shitpost on pol?

It kind of makes sense, after Trump gets in, Australia is going to have two major allies instead.

Fucking pussies wow

disgusting

>Australia backs Israel rather than the US over UN resolution

First sentence

>Julie Bishop said Australia was not currently a member of the Security Council was not eligible to vote on the resolution.

Still fucked, I saw Julie Bishop talking about Syrian gas attacks and barrel bombs the other week so I'm not surprised. Every western Nation sucks on Jewish cock so is this a surprise to anyone. Before you say USA doesn't just wait till the 20th. In Trumps words stay strong Jan 20th soon.

Our government is fucked though, one hand sells country and farmland to China, next minute sides with America.

It's our duty as members of the anglosphere to remind the Jewisicle traitors how much you sold your soul for the approval of Israel.

>Australia rejects Obama, and stands with Trump.

Finally.

NO

Allahu Akbar you rat fuck kike

>bandwagon diversion

I like that we did the opposite of New Zealand, they are a bunch of cunts.

Why are women even allowed into positions of power? Notice how ever since they've gotten power, white nations have gone downhill?

Time to remove the union jack boys. Add the 51 stars now, cucks

>Sup Forums siding with the US government and Obama

Wtf is going on.

The US supported the resolution though. So we'll add on the Star of David instead, at least it beats having the flag of New Pakistan in the corner.

only leftypol redditors would commit such heresy

oy vey

the goyim dont know the secret about abbos...

Come 21st January the God Emperor will be taking our calls before the shaggers. Gotta think big picture.

I've seen a shitload of pro Obama and anti Israel threads going on. I think (((they))) are trying to pull something in the bear future. They meaning lefties and American Jews (who hate Israel).

dome of the rock belongs to us now

unna

I fucking told you our leaders are a bunch of cocksucks

>opposing Obongo's last spiteful act against the heebs
>betraying the Anglosphere

This was the right move, Kiwi. The kikes keep kebab at bay.

Leftist commies who have a hate boner for Israel are here.

They still think that right wing Israel is an emissary of the devil on earth because jews.
And the jihadi-islamist "palestinian" people are somehow good.

>kiwi living in australia
>hate muslims support Israel
>Israel declares war
>Australia allies with Israel like good goys
What do?

>Guess who sold out the anglosphere
New Zealand?
You fucking idiot. Get bent muzz lover

>You always have to be 100% against your opponent on everything 100% of the time
>people actually think like this
This is how the jews are winning

kek NZ isn't even a real country. just fags and sheep

also fuck the US

Nice try there

Australia backs Israel only because Trump backs them - they may as well be a satellite state at this point.

Our Prime Minister is literally a Jew

What did you expect?

T. Mudslime paki in india.

t. we wuz ashes n shiet in us

Lol good one fucking nigger we all know Obama is a scheming piece of shit and there is a huge subversion effort on Sup Forums right now to have him supported by Trump supporters.

>holohoax happened

Yup muzzie leftist in India.

Jews love countries where small government is at rule, so it controls nothing and Jews can happily import cheap labor for their international companies. USA is becoming kind of exhausted, they are overfilled and only very good goys of Israel can be relevant. Will Australia replace USA in Anglosphere? Will Trump suck balls of Israel harder and stay on top in Anglosphere? All that and more in 10 years. Stay tunned.

>Australia
Le Diplomatic Shitpost

>hall of cost didnt happen
t. If dodged the oven then it didn't exit

2 groups of people, left in their desolate shithole to fight over who it belongs to. After years and years of fighting these 2 groups still hate each other but get bored of their continuous war. So, the Jew comes up with an idea
>Oy Vey! Grand rabbi shekelstein Goldberg! Ive got it! To win the war we will commit violent acts against the enemy and record videos of it, then show it to people outside of our shithole!

But in sand infested third world fuck holes, monkey see monkey doing isn't a saying, but common practice. So the mudslides see the Jew tactics and say
>Alla hwackbuuuh! Arghuck-med! Listen to my words with your infidel raped ears! Tonight we commit sin against our enemy and record it to show the world!

Fast forward to present day and 1st World stand up citizens of the earth are arguing over which shitstain cunt in a sandbox halfway across the world they should side with, how well they integrate into society, how "based" they are, how to get rid of them and most importantly which of the 2 is better.

Only good Jew or mudslime is a dead one.

Kids, Australia has double the immigration of USA. How can USA keep up? Trump will have to legalize all illegals and import more. Australia is being such good goy, they will surely lead Anglo(Indian)Sphere.

Shouldn't you be waging jihad in India right now instead of shitposting for globalists on a cartoon japanese image board?

Fuck my mobile i meant
>t. If I dodged the oven then it didnt exist

Based Bob Carr pretty much named the Jew and was subsequently spat on by the (((media))) a few years ago.

>Former foreign minister Bob Carr has hit out at what he calls the "pro-Israel lobby in Melbourne", saying it wielded "extraordinary influence" on Australia's policy during his time in Julia Gillard's cabinet.

>Speaking to ABC's 7.30 program, Mr Carr said "extreme right-wing" pro-Israel lobbyists had an "unhealthy" influence on Australia's policy towards Israel and the Occupied Territories.

>Mr Carr details his time as foreign minister, and his criticism of the pro-Israel lobby, in his new book, Diary of a Foreign Minister.

>"I found it very frustrating that we couldn't issue, for example, a routine expression of concern about the spread of Israeli settlements on the West Bank - great blocks of housing for Israeli citizens going up on land that everyone regards as part of the future Palestinian state if there is to be a two-state solution," he said.

>"The important point about a diary of a foreign minister is you shine light on areas of government that are otherwise in darkness, and the influence of lobby groups is one of those areas.

>"What I've done is to spell out how the extremely conservative instincts of the pro-Israel lobby in Melbourne was exercised through the then-prime minister's office."

>Mr Carr and Ms Gillard came to political blows over her planned support for Israel during a crucial vote in the United Nations.

>"I had to resist it, and my book tells the story of that resistance, coming to a climax when there was a dispute on the floor of caucus about my recommendation that we don't block the Palestinian bid for increased non-state status at the United Nations," Mr Carr said.

>Australia-Israel and Jewish Affairs Council rejects claims
The national chairman of the Australia-Israel and Jewish Affairs Council, Mark Leibler, has rejected Mr Carr's claims as "a figment of his imagination".

>place c4 in india
>it explodes
>poo goes everywhere
No ty
Also shouldn't you be collecting four skins to make skin creams?

You haven't converted that phone into a detonator yet Mohammed?

>four
Fucking meant fore, I'm out

Yes everyone who hates you paki muslims must be a jew.

Do you have cans of Jim beam down there?

premixed jim beam and coke cans yeah

>US
But you sure are.

>pro-Israel lobby in Melbourne
DESTROY MELBOURNE BEFORE IT SPREADS

You can dpeculate all you want that I'm a jew, doesn't make you any less of a muslim piece of shit.

Australia isn't full.
Will Australia be a prison island for goys in upcoming Chosen war of WW2?
How to import more Asians into Australia?

*WW3

Always do the opposite of what jews say.

Jesus. Does it taste like shit but rightly fucks you up or is it good?

Some ex-penal British colony wanting some jewish money.

We all see it.

>The national chairman of the Australia-Israel and Jewish Affairs Council, Mark Leibler, has rejected Mr Carr's claims as "a figment of his imagination".

OYYY VEEYYYY

powerplay by australia. if they're not even on the UN security council, then there are no consequences to be reaped by publically backing israel anyway. they have nothing to lose by doing this, and get some greatest ally points with the jews.

I hope you know American Jews and Israeli Jews hate each other.

Let me ask you a simple question.

Would you rather have white Jews or Muslims controlling the middle east?

Australia is full, all of our actual habitable land is full, we are full of wildlife on the coast but go more than 300km from the coast in a straight line and you are in practical desert conditions

TPP + South China sea internationalized = Australian-Asian EU
Will Trump help resolve South China sea issue for Australians to become united?

I'm not surprised it was (((Melbourne))).

We've always been the degeneracy and cultural Marxist capital of Australia. I
Guess I now know why. Parts of St kinda and the eastern suburbs might as well be New Israel. And Melbourne, is predicted to be the first city with a white minority. I think I might just migrate to Western Australia of NSW after uni

false dichotomy faggot. nice intellectually dishonest way to get someone to support the jews, would subvert again.

Is Tyrells chips user here?

>prison island

read about how australia was started

south caulfield is your answer

Jews are insular. There are no groups of jews, just one jewish people that will look out for themselves at our expense. Just look at your zionist media, zionist entertainment and zionist government.

You are all being scammed. There is no pro or against Israel, there is only pro or against the Federal Reserve.

baka.com.au/business/australia-will-pursue-other-trade-deals-in-asia-if-tpp-dies-julie-bishop-20160918-grj1fc.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/15/julie-bishop-south-china-sea-criticism-china

OY VEY GOY: Australian-Asian EU coming up.
Australia will be majority Asian in your lifetime.

We should have abstained.

Why do we need to stick our neck out for some goat-fucking muzzies? Is it because they buy so much of our lamb?

I hate arrogant jews as much as the next person, but can we take them down after we use them to deal with the muslim problem please?

Whenever jews come into play people on Sup Forums seem to lose all perspective, it's odd.

>Guess who sold out the anglosphere.

We didn't sell out the Anglosphere, our shitty Zionist-occupied government did. There's a difference, Kiwi.

1.4 standard drinks per can and It tastes breddy good m8

>Australia not the yellow ranger
>America not the black ranger

TPP also includes Mexico. So Australia will get Mexicans and Asians.
financierworldwide.com/impact-of-the-trans-pacific-partnership-tpp-agreement-in-the-mexican-tmt-sector/
>Mexico is probably the country within the group that has signed more international free trade agreements than any other nation. Such treaties give Mexico access to 58 percent of the world’s GDP, 53 percent of global commerce, and 1.15 billion potential consumers.
Mexico cock wants to spread all over the world.

Jews created the muslim problem.
The rag heads are a symptom of Jewish cancer.
ISIS was created by Mossad and Neocon+Neolibs heavily influenced by jews pursued wars in the middle east that caused the destabilization and subsequent radicalization of Islamic states.
This conflict is manufactured, both the West and the Middle East are being played here.
It's time to excise the source of these problems once and for all.

Muslim sympathizer detected.

>I hate arrogant jews as much as the next person, but can we take them down after we use them to deal with the muslim problem please? Whenever jews come into play people on Sup Forums seem to lose all perspective, it's odd.

You idiot, Jews need Muslims as hired muscle. Jews can very easily manipulate Muslims to do their bidding because Muslims are so stupid. Jews only want Muslims out of Israel, but they want Muslims to swarm the Western World. It's all connected to their agenda of white genocide. Jews and Muslims are equally as bad as each other and BOTH must be removed AT THE SAME TIME.

>hurr durr lets destabilize the region we live in
>le master plan xDDD

Yes that is American jews, the globalists, who right now are pushing against israeli jews. You have to be a storm weenie tard to think everyones the same.

Jews control Christian church, they want the same with Islam. What better way to do this inside Anglosphere. You provide the muscle, the money, Muslims come. Then all is needed is to tax them or build mosques, then collect fees. In Arab world Muslims are controlled by other Muslims, but in west Zion can take over.

rejects obamas america.. bends to knee to trumps america

>Implying that you can be a successful President of the United States without kissing Israel's ass

Trump is just playing the long game.

So that they can play the victim and the aggressor at the same time.
This is a long standing Jewish tactic, they attack you while crying victim.
Look at how much foreign aid they receive while simultaneously moving on Palestine despite it being illegal under international law.
Also:
>implying all jews live in palestine

Obama is doing the right thing for once.

Now his /reasons/ for doing it are shady and self-serving. We all know he wouldn't be rocking the boat if a democrat was about to inherit it. But ultimately, this is what we want.
Trump is the means to an end, not an end in himself. We support him insofar as he benefits whites and fucks over the Jews, which he mostly does. This is a case of him doing the opposite.

Trump is being the ultimate good goy, look at his cabinet.
That being said, his ex-wife said he was a hitler fanatic so this might be 4D chess (but I doubt it).