JIDF is back and Sup Forums fell for it

>People on pol allow themselves to be fooled into taking a side in a Jew vs Jew conflict

>Zionist vs international globalist Jew

>Both will fuck over your country
>The globalist Jew destroys your culture, heritage and nation.
>The Zionist infiltrates your government and military, they make you fight their wars, they steal your weapons secrets and they siphon billions of dollars to Israel.

Time to pick a 3rd position.

>3rd position
cant wait

muhammed is butt mad his precious al asqa is on death row

>3rd position
>pic related

HAIL VICTORY BROTHERS

Hi Ahmad.

Your shitty bait won't work today. Israel and Trump will remove kebab.

As a gay jew, my third position is usually missionary.

I like to see my significant others' eyes at some point, and after doggy feels right.

It's feeling a little /melbourne/ in here

Raus auf mein volk (((melbournite)))

I actually had a wonderful summer once with a boy named Achmed. Of course, his parents were against it and it ended in tragedy, but I'll never forget spending time together underneath the date trees and the moments we shared (mostly sexual).

what if there are no shills? just people who support israel when the topic came up?

Fuck off KIKE

That's a possibility. A lot of Palestinians support Israel, particularly the gay ones. They know that Jews are queer-friendly and we know how to party, but they're afraid to publicly support us because of their bigoted families.

Ya making threads about how hot Jews are and how great they are.
Nothing about Israel itself.

Do you not see the inherent beauty in this physique?

It's their mind which I find disgusting.

The nation of Israel was created for us to escape from bigots (like you, obviously). Jews view sexuality differently to Christians. In Israel there is nothing wrong with a man loving another man at all. Only in Christian and Muslim countries is this a problem, and we fight to defend Israel, even abroad, to shine as a beacon of gay tolerance the world over.

>third position
i have to ask, in what way are they the rejects of the alt left?
>fuck you nazbols are laughed at
shitposting is just how you talk on an image board. there is no separation between them and the rest of you faggots other than a sticky on leftypol, which is disproven by all your conversations.

Agreed, the kikery is in overdrive

omg i drunkenly spam pol with pro-israel stuff for like two hours and then the rest of the day all i hear about is how the shills are everywhere

JIDF posters are in overdrive

we're going to need some more details on your "moments"..

You can always spot a jew because they innately spew sexual degeneracy as a common tongue

It's hard coded into their soul

?
The alt left does not exist, it might in the future, idk.
I honestly don't get this comment.

I see your big nose.

It has been quite a decent tactic really. The measure being the influx of new people browsing the board following the presidential election.

These are more likely to respond to these intentionally inflammatory threads, resulting in disruption.

It's Mossad not JIDF, it's the Likud party, not Israel and especially not teh jewz

The Likud party are not good Israelis, they are the bigoted minority amongst our people. The Labor party is the only way forward for the State of Israel.

Fuck of shlomo