Freemasonry: What's Real and What's Tinfoil?

The issues with Freemasonry from a Nationalist perspective are readily apparent. It requires an internationalist ideology that believes in racial and religious equality. It's members swear allegiance to the order and to help each other. So any Masonic activity forms a shadow government where it enters. It also engages in Kabbalistic mysticism. Essentially it's Judaism for the good goy. I have provided some links to reading material below. What facts, rumors and feelings do you have regarding Freemasonry?

Freemasonry: Ideology, Organisation, And Policy by Dieter Schwarz 1944
der-stuermer.org/freemasonryen.htm

Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike 1871
sacred-texts.com/mas/md/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L777RhL_Fz4
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfqzOxBqtdDU3PQPiVs71k7FobaYKJLmL
youtube.com/watch?v=WcAPJ-kn8Vs
youtube.com/watch?v=dvUNRekfEE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Freemasons are pagans they literally murder or rape people in rituals. 99% of freemasons know nothing, they are just plebs. Even worse than plebs they are like stage props and don't even know it. Kind of like extras in a movie.

The things bill Cooper said about freemasonry are some of the most eye opening ever. Most of the people in it are masquerading but a lot of them are seriously fucking idiots who will follow their "oath" when it comes down to it

All I know is that Tasmania has a masonic temple about every five minutes

Kind of weird for a small state

youtu.be/L777RhL_Fz4

This is a good documentary if you can be arsed to sit through 3 hours 43 minutes

What level do the murders happen? That seems about right about the plebs. The leadership and ideology matter.

I've heard a lot about Bill Cooper. Do you have any links?

Thank you. I will. Not right now of course.

Freemasons are just decent dudes or nerds who just never got over not being in a frat anymore.

I don't doubt many are, but is that true the whole way up? Dieter Schwartz implied that the dualistic mysticism weeded out the plebs. Essentially if you bought the 3rd degree bullshit they wouldn't show you the 10th degree bullshit.

m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfqzOxBqtdDU3PQPiVs71k7FobaYKJLmL
This is a must listen. Seriously the most eye opening thing I've ever heard.

Thank you m8.

The highest tier people are not necessarily masons but they're "in on it" you say a code, or in the past did a handshake and they know you are into it. They know by your knowledge if you spot on the cross when they told you, if not you remain in the "12" degree or whatever it is. They have methods of rooting out the people who know and the dupes. Mostly from what I can gather stuff that is occult knowledge.

Spit on the cross sorry

I think I follow. Knowledge and rituals matter more than membership. Right?

Yeah you're "initiated" or "profane" and they have a refined system to figure out who are the blindly following retards and who is in the know or who is more valuable on their side. An interesting guy to look into is jack parsons this guy wasn't a mason but a major occultist who ended up high in the government and NASA. If you're hearing about it here it may be disinformation too. It's no coincidence the founders of our country were masons, these people in our government are probably into this shit but not necessarily masonry

>jack parsons
Thanks. Disinfo is certainly a risk of this thread, but I think we're pretty good here. All the plebs are fighting JIDF/CTR in the WMAF and Israel threads.

The only thing you need to know about Freemasons, the rest is fluff:

During the Spanish purge of the illuminated brethren, who had been controlling society similar to how those women controlled south Korea, the Freemasons harbored very high ranking members of the Illuminati and hid them.
Some deny they did, most do not deny it but will defend the point saying that nothing came of it and it's nothing to worry about.
Freemasons are a tool for the Illuminati, their upper echelon are all satanists and low-ranking members of the Illuminati. The Illuminati has no true ranking system or caste within it, but its biggest players are all satanist Jews.

If you are a member of the Freemasons, knowingly or not you are contributing to the will of Jews.

Interesting.

Sadly, Cooper has the potential to be a shill. Not many people know that much about the interior workings of freemasonry and get away with it alive.

that being said, most of the information he provides is pretty much accurate to the t. It's a gay mafia obsessed with promoting the jesuit agenda. \

Satanic philosophy from the bottom up.

He did get killed by police though. Most shills don't have to worry about that.

BEST doc on Freemasonry
youtube.com/watch?v=WcAPJ-kn8Vs

There is a book also.

Neato thanks.

Considering Sup Forums is similar to a secret society are there any points we should learn from the Masons et all?

wrong.

masons are saturnic shabos goy cucks and probably pedophile cannibals aswell.

youtube.com/watch?v=dvUNRekfEE8

heres another next level redpilling on the (((masons)))

That could always be a cover story, but once you go down that rabbit hole you'll never know for sure what the truth is concerning his death is. I'm sure you heard about the conspiracy when it comes to faking celebrity deaths . Regardless, absorb the information he gives, and take from it what you will.

We need ranks determined by upboats and secret boards for high ranking members

Whether you are a leader of a Masonic lodge or a catholic preacher it is quite a thrill to see you have a following and authority over these people especially when they aren't extremely bright. To a sociopath this is a natural position for them to get into, watch out for these people think for yourself and draw your own conclusions like people on this thread are saying.

Mason here. AMA.

Thanks.

Good point. Anyone could be lying I suppose.

I feel like we already do this sort of with inner sanctums. I see these tiers right now.
>Normie to r/the_Donald
>Sup Forums
>Full-chan
>Membership forums, meetups, and IRC

The first time you meet a Sup Forumsack in person it's a weird feeling.

And because you've read some conspiracy theories you know much more about it?

I'll give you all an opportunity to ask me questions. I was a freemason for years, and spent over a year studying under a Jesuit in a monastery in Syria back in 05/06, undertaking a practice known as a dark retreat.

Most of the shit in this thread is hilarious.

Power has inherent value. Our values determine its use.

What degree? What rite?

Did you leave? If so why?

I am a master mason... I just recently returned, after a many year hiatus.

how many kids did (((you))) rape and eat?

Who watches the watchmen?

Teach me magick

Btw what do you think about thelema, golden dawn, and hermeticism? Are they closely related to freemasonry? I want to be a spooky dark magician

Ok. Do you want to join York or Scottish Rites?

mostly, in this type of organization, lodges have patrons, i think, like military regiments have honorary colonels, and corporations have boards of advisors...

Was the Jesuit also a Mason? Is there a connection between the two?

What gets you kicked out?

jesuits are saturn worshipping crypokikes just like the masons.

>paranoid schizophrenic

at this stage in my life, i think i would prefer to go the scottish rite route, because there are seven degrees to the shrine, and 32 on the other, so, it would be a faster route, and then i could come back and take the others, if i wish

not paying your dues, or being an ass

>believes bill cooper

Cooper caused a sensation in UFOlogy circles in 1988 when he claimed to have seen secret documents while in the Navy describing governmental dealings with extraterrestrial aliens, a topic on which he expanded in Behold a Pale Horse.[7] (By one account he served as a "low level clerk" in the Navy, and as such would not have had the security clearance needed to access classified documents.[13]) UFOlogists later asserted that some of the material that Cooper claimed to have seen in Naval Intelligence documents was actually plagiarized verbatim from their research, including several items that the UFOlogists had fabricated as pranks.[14] Don Ecker of UFO Magazine ran a series of exposés on Cooper in 1990.[15]

ya don't worry guys the masons who've taken vows of secrecy will definitely tell us all when we're right

>JIDF cuck believes "UFOlogists"

Yes. I lapsed into Luciferianism which isn't compatible with Jesuit beliefs. It was compatible with Masonry, but the point of Luciferianism is to find your own divinity and follow your own path, so I left my other at the same time.

None. No lolis bro. I looked everywhere!

No one can teach you magic leaf. The only purpose of a master is to tear you down until you can't be torn down again. No one knows if you've made it, only you.

I can give you a quick overview of what magick really is, which may clear up some confusion.

The mind has a conscious and a subconscious component. We can analyse the conscious, we are driven invisibly by the unconscious.

When you dive into magick, learn the spells, rituals and talk with the various angels, demons and god's, you're actually mapping unconscious processes to these acts. Once completed you will be able to use symbols and rituals to alter unconscious behaviour.

Once this is complete you then bring harmony between your conscious needs and subconscious desires. This is the unification of the above and below occultists talk about, and the new, united consciousness is the HGA Crowley wrote about.

It's all in you brother.

Thanks. Have any of the teachings been useful outside of the lodge?

>None. No lolis bro. I looked everywhere!
(((they))) prefer boys, so thats probably why.

I wanted to do the dark retreat, a brother in the lodge recommended the monastery and set me up with the Brother who'd be understanding.
When I arrived everything was prepared for me.

No lolipops either.

That's interesting. Jesuits IIRC were created to tell Protestants they were wrong. Is that right?

actually Cooper exposed the UFOlogists from the inside. He claimed they were all funded by NASA. He also coined the term Ufooligist.

Yes. First, there is in fact A LOT of masonic symbolism in things like modern music videos and in architecture, and these are obvious to anyone who has ever been inside a lodge. Second, you get a feel for civilization as something that evolves a very long timeline, and that the people actually running things are not in any sort of hurry.

They were the churches MI5 basically. They'd go to no go places and report back to Rome.

My master swore an oath to the Pope, to give up his life in service of the Vatican. He actually ended up getting beheaded by Isis so he fulfilled his vow.

did you figure out that (((they))) are all saturn worshipping cuckolds, or did you not get that far up?

They don't worship Satan faggot. They're Luciferian. I'm Luciferian. It's nit my problem with haven't got enough brain monkeys to know the difference.

That's why you're dependent on external bodies to tell you what to do, whereas I am capable of uncovering and living by my own ideals.

>When you dive into magick, learn the spells, rituals and talk with the various angels, demons and god's, you're actually mapping unconscious processes to these acts. Once completed you will be able to use symbols and rituals to alter unconscious behaviour.

The thing about doing certain rituals is that If you truly can summon spirits from the spiritual word or other dimensions, how do you know you're not damning yourself to hell, especially if you can communicate with demons? How does one get over the fear of such a thing? How do you ensure the demon doesn't latch itself onto you? I can see why groups like freemasons exist, because these things seem very complicated and dangerous to do by yourself.

Is it true that freemasons do certain types of yogas and meditation to activate the chakras in their bodies to the divine? Sorry if i sound retarded, i'm new at all this but I find it much more interesting than Christianity, I just don't want to be damned to hell by fucking around with spirits and pentagrams.

And what is your source of information, if I may ask?

i said saturn you stupid faggot. have fun swinging right next to your (((masters))).

Where can I learn more about dark retreats? I've never heard that phrase before.

Magick is called the razors edge path for this reason. If you fall off your damned, even if you walk the path it still fucks you up.

You'll eventually got a point where you see there are no god's or demons. It's all you.

In the beginning it's dangerous because you can be impacted by these things. They can lead you to psychosis because the vast majority of people never look under the hood and try to understand what they are.

If you keep at it, keep learning the lessons when you fail, you can make it. You can become a higher type of person that can consciously create their own identity instead of constantly being in conflict with invisible elements of your own being.

That is real power.

Satan is the equivalent of the black star. The place where lost souls are trapped. It's occult 101.

Again, go watch more conspiracy videos, I'm sure you'll gain all the understanding you personally need.

Is there an endgame?

Wow. So do they still perform intelligence tasks?

So basically harnessing the unconscious part of your brain means you become a type of god with more brainpower? I guess the root problem of me ever getting into this is not knowing where to start. Last year i read quite a bit on thelema, but I fell out of it due to me being really busy. I thought allister crowley was an interesting man, but he started to get very fucking loopy towards the end of his life. That's what i'm afraid of. I also wasn't sure if i was following the right path of study. How exactly does one get into this shit?

so you didnt get high enough up to realize the blatant reality of the crypokikes being saturn worshiping cucks... interesting. i guess most of pleb level jesuits are oblivious too.

must be why they never investigated pope benedicts brother, huh?

Freemasons are more about building the foundations than the superstructure.

Which Saturn are you talking about? The Sun or the planet?

Seems like you fell for a meme.

also

>hammer and sickle

lol

I picked up the idea up from Crowley and the knowledge and conversation with the HGA.

The idea is when you've advanced enough you need to look yourself away in isolation. It takes months for all of the residual mental apparitions to vanish. For example, I had about a month of being taken from my body by various entities and shown things.

This was a distraction created by a starved mind. When you stick with it you'll eventually see what really lies behind it all. The only question then is if you're strong enough to withstand it. There's no going back at that point.

>reddit spacing JIDF kike goon
>expects anybody to buy his shit

Freemason lodges are really giant closets for homosexuals to hide in.

Ok. Is the superstructure up for grabs or is there an ascendent body that handles that? What do you think is the top misconception we have about Freemasonry?

>Ok. Is the superstructure up for grabs or is there an ascendent body that handles that?
who do you think the (((ascendent body))) is?? (((whom))) do shabos goyim serve?

I meant a group that requires Masonic membership like the Odd Fellows or Shriners. It's pretty unlikely they would be at the reins, but a group like the York or Scottish Rite could be.

I think that the main misconception is that masonic-type movements are a new addition to humanity and human endeavour, when in actuality, they trace their origins back to the very beginning, mythologically, to the sons of Adam and Eve. So, when I say superstructure, I mean what has been added on. And so, I think, from a masonic point of view, civilization, and modern civilization in particular, has been added on to Freemasonic lore, and not the other way around.

Lol you are stupid. It's just a modern junguan interpretation of magic, that it works via subconscious. If it works through subconscious, how I was able to manifest material things, huh?

the masonic goyim are just there to provide for the rothschild's (((illuminatti))). its all pretty irrelevant now, the cryptokikes and their (((masters))) are dying like flies right now. humanity is being freed and (((they))) cant stop it. the leader of opus dei was killed last week, for example.

if you study science history you will soon find out that it came from the ancient mystery schools. the science you are taught is at only grade school level. the real science of the mind and nature, divinity itself one can say is still kept under wraps. read up on Newton the father of physics and his occult studies.

Jesuits, masons, KOC, SMOM, equestrians, etc. are all 99% clueless and the 1% is connected and take orders from a higher power.

I always get spooped when I ask this.

Ever see anything approx. 5 ft high, humanoid, ashen gray, with an abnormally large mouth that expanded all the way up to the forehead, replacing the eyes and nose? I used to collect stories about people seeing something similar. Sort of like a shadowman.

That's an interesting outlook. Why should someone join?

Higher grades jewing lower grades.

You just start. Crowley was brilliant in his youth but lost his way. The same could still happen to me. Even when you've won you still have to live life and retain that balance. You could fall off at any point.

If you're serious, the advice my first master gave me was to use the symbolism I grew up with. Catholicism in my case, and go from there. Those symbols are already deeply ingrained in you so it will save you some time.

Start applying the teachings given by your book and trying to understand the higher reasoning behind it. Use the parables and stories that call to you and use them to start building your unconscious map. After this you can branch out if you need.

Personally, I started out with Christianity, delved deeply into Christian esoteric traditions, then went to Hermeticism and a couple of other schools of thought. Honestly, they're mostly the same.

Yes. It's still their main purpose. You can look it up online, it's actually fascinating.

Wow more conspiracies from someone who's never actually been involved with anything outside of their basement. That you for showing me the error of the 20 years I've put into this...

It's way older than Jung. It goes back before Hermeticism, but Hermetics are the first reasonably complete school of thought we have.

If you can manifest material things it's because you've mastered the mental world. The two are one and the same, magick basically gives you root in "real life".

I still don't believe you can manifest anything though.

Saw this when I was a kid. When I saw Crowley's drawing of Aiwas it freaked me out.

I kind of think it's a manifestation of your calling. The minds way of letting you know there's deeper mysteries out there and you should learn more because they're not always going to be helpful.

Literally autism mixed in with paranoia.

>Satan is the equivalent of the black star.

Let me guess, the name of that black star beings with the letter S right? :3

When I first joined, many years ago, I was an army officer, and it only seemed natural that I would also be a mason. In my formative years, I had a mentor who was a mason, so it was probably from a sense of continuity, picking up the baton and running with it in a way. I remember thinking, in the board of inquiry interview, when I met the lodge brothers, that if in fact there was a secret fraternity running the world, that I would want it to be these guys. They say that know about masonry, ask a mason, so it is often because someone you respect in your environment is a mason, and he recommends you to his lodge.

>Wow more conspiracies from someone who's never actually been involved with anything outside of their basement. That you for showing me the error of the 20 years I've put into this...
the more you deny the obvious the more you prove it to be true. you ether know the blatant reality of your crypokike masters, or you are truly blinded.

I don't see there being an endgame, but rather an opening game. It's like they create the flower pot for the flower of civilization to grow unencumbered.

Just as I said, you are stupid. There is nothing about subconscious in hermetic texts at all. Subconscious is a modern concept.

>I still don't believe
Lol, so you say all those "as above so below" but don't believe in manifestation?

At least you are not into quantum mumbo jumbo.

Im giving you low effort trolling as your only tethered to reality by unicorn tears and candyfloss.

I'm trying to be kind.

Well damn. I learned something about the Jesuits today. Thanks.

That makes sense.

Alright. Have you read any books about Freemasonry?

nigger its literally their fucking logo. you arent fooling anybody.

>Is there an endgame?

eternal damnation

Some. A good place to start, and that I enjoy, is the work of Manly Palmer Hall. He has a great book called "The Secret Teachings of All Ages." And there are some of his conferences on Youtube.

let the hate flow fag

I find myself Luciferian leaning, however, is there much of a difference between Satanism and Luciferianism in your perspective of it as there is with mine?

The two are very different to me, I wonder if that is the case with masons?

Thanks. I'll check it out. Obviously Dieter Schwartz was anti-Masonic, but have you read his book?

from my perspective the kikes are evil

The type of people I have met don't seem the type to be eternally damned. There are very high standards of virtue, and a belief in a higher being.

I haven't. But I will check it out as well.