Watching hitler's speeches for inspiration and as a pre-workout

>watching hitler's speeches for inspiration and as a pre-workout
>filled with a sense of nationalism and patriotism even though I'm not german or white
>I might be now considered white in germany now though kek
>start browsing Sup Forums
>"Germany uses refugees as security guards, goystudy finds refugees to be more reliable"
>"Germany to accept another batch of refugees,the previous ones need to feel at home"
>"German couple donate their daughters to refugee shelters,now want to have some more daughters to donate"
>"Merkel thinks sharia is better than their law system and is considering making revisions,beheading and stoning to be included in primary school curriculum."

What the fuck happened ?
>inb4 merkel
I refuse to believe that just a single woman, can ruin such huge and glorious nation to the ground.How can a whole generation somehow become so coward all of a sudden?

tldr

Indian desperately wants to be white

I think it's mostly guilt desu.

Google "black nazis". Hitler had non whites in his army. He wasn't racist. He was against communism and race mixing.

Germans have been brainwashed with holohoax propaganda for over 70 years, they feel a need to atone for something that never happened.

white mans guilt

You're probably more white than most Germans nowadays honestly.

That's every Indian

-> When the entire nation is basicially braindead and supports her actions, it's the fault of the entire people. Merkel isn't ruining germany, we are ruining our own nation.

>What the fuck happened?

They lost the war, and the punishment is not over, and probably never will be

We got off easier than the germans and even here half of our population is cucked to the core

but if they were being conditioned to feel guilty for just existing because of holocaust, shouldn't they then atone by helping jews ? Why are they bending over for muslims ?

Or this case just shows how powerful guilt conditioning can be ? I mean its ruining a whole empire. It seems awfully similar to the whole "white male guilt" thing these days. So the endgame is the collapse of all "white" nations ?

Referencing your pic related, I have to wonder, why isn't japan ruined by guilt?
They killed millions with their expansionist war
They were on the "wrong side of history"
They did human experiments
So why don't they feel bad? Why aren't they being shamed into ruining their ethnostate with gorillions of illiterate mohammadeans?

Is it a cultutally christian thing?
Is it because Germany named the Jew?
Is it because half of Germany was occupied by Communists for45 years?

Name? Source??!!

Exactly. Technically speaking, japan was one of the major contributors for the stuff that present day germans feel guilty about. So the "they feel guilty" argument just doesn't feel right.
Hell, I don't see americans guilty about nuking japan,so it cant be a culturally christian thing, or hindus guilty about the mass kebab removal of 2000,or many such cases.

Sorry germanbro,just saved it off the chonz,gonna try and find sauce, I guess. Here's another qt

Well they do ever since the indo-european invasions, not realizing that this wish is keeping them shit

Anri Okita

Thanks mate

well guess who's reinforcing white guilt and telling them to bend over for muslims

>Why ar ether bending over for muslims
CauseE they don't want to do it (holohlololocost) again*

>What the fuck happened ?
Infiltration by the "68s" movement. What is commonly known as Cultural Marxism

Anri is GOAT, but the grill in the OP doesn't look anything like her you absolute madman

>Is it because half of Germany was occupied by Communists for45 years?
Sorta. Ironically the half the was occupied by gommunists was the less cucked half on account of it being good ol' Soviet gommunism, the West are the ones that really pushed the German guilt mentality.

They failed in world war 2 and got hewed out. There's a real ethnic genocide going on right now against germans

1) Women can vote now. Society gets totally fucked when women vote.
2) holohoax propaganda is so fucking strong in germany that they have cucked themselves out of any and all national pride or references to their single greatest historical peak. The most famous flag IN HUMAN HISTORY is illegal to display IN IT'S OWN HOME COUNTRY. KEKED!

3) the forces working to plunder wealth through exploitative usury, create 'open society' and squeeze the white race out of existence lead only to two extreme ends:
a: Whites are overtaken with a whimper and are overtaken in their own countries by minorities and degeneracy and profiteering Judaeo-Bolshevik thieves.
b: The white race chimps out again and fascist, nationalist regimes overthrow judeo-bolshevism that is destroying western society. All it would really take is America because we already have the capacity to impose our will upon virtually the entire world.

Work for option B.

checked, and I agree on most points.
But still, women can vote in most countries, and holohoax should be strong in japan/italy too, as it was one of the allies of nazi germany and basically aided the holohoax.
Still they aren't guilty enough to just let achmed and family move in and get bred out of existence.

why did the girl in OP take of the A? It is an arena suit... and she ruined it. what vanity