Russian sanctions

Donald Trump is abandoning Ukraine. Are you happy now, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OD_TIrX7zu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, should not have been there in the fucking first place.

>Ukraine
Is someone in the world take them serious now or ever did?
Be honest.

The best way to counter the Russians having a Black Sea port would be to retake Constantinople.

A Ukraine? What's that?

>Muh boogieman hacked the electoral college's brains from SPACE

What is a U-kraine?

The russian civilians are suffering under the sanctions and restrictions on import etc, how can you justify that?

Russia makes sure Crimea is liberated from a US controlled puppet state and US decides to punish the people for it, yeah that's surely what the good guys do.

I hope every single sanction will be thrown away once Trump takes office.

I hear they have a lot of leppos there
I wish I had a leppo, thier so cute.

>ukraine

no such thing

Yes

>counter the Russians having a Black Sea port would be to retake Constantinople
Technically Constantinople is in an allied state, technically. I'm sure they my need some extra CIA sponsored 'freedom' someday again soon though

Can't Russian sanctions actually hurt Ukraine because of internal trade in the slavic world?

The sanctions were a fucking large hit on our economy so yes, I'd be in favour of lifting them as well.

He's actually abandoning Israel by not sanctioning Russia.

5D CHESS
D
C
H
E
S
S

Who the fuck cares about ukraine lel. We should unite against china and sandniggers

Yes. Emperor Trump

Fucking this Russia, you're making me sooo wet :3 uguu~

I'm almost willing to sacrifice our good relations with Europe sans the UK to be buddies with Russia

At least they have some balls

That's why he is being so obvious about sucking circumcised cocks. Israel is fucked without serious action against the Russian-Iranian alliance. Action that trump will not provide. And the Jews can't claim he's an anti-Semite or whatever like they did with Obama because he is so loudly supportive of them and everything they do.

I just want the stay puffed marshmallow Man to bring back free chocolates for smores :(

>abandoning Ukraine

So? How is some shithole halfway around the world my problem? Don't you feel we have enough problems here to fix before we try squaring away everybody else's?

Trump hates Iran though

Oh POOR POOR Russian civilians! Their economy is hurting!

Meanwhile Ukrainian people are getting drafted to die in a war that Putin started due to his imperial ambition. Go fuck yourself.

Does he hate Saudi Arabia? Because I think they're far worse..

>britbong complaining about imperial aggression

30% of Ukraine s trade was with Russia before 2014. Honestly they should have just stuck with their customs union.

Is the H bomb the most beautiful explosion in the world?

Please end Russian sanctions. Fucking please.
We need cheap Saigas and dirt cheap surplus 5.45 again.

we do

Oh boo hoo, russian civilians can fucking rot for what I care. They started this shit so they can just deal with it too.
Luckily Trump wont be able to affect the EU sanctions which will not be taken away.

Yes because Novorosiya has much danker memes than old Ukraine, and those faggots killed Motorola

Crimea was an essential strategic port to the Russians. And Russia doesn't want Nato forces in Ukraine because that would be another country where nato has more of its forces ready to go on Russias border. I'm pretty sure the US would've made the same decision if they were in Russias shoes

>calls putin imperialist
>Russias borders are surrounded by nato troops

u wat m8?

Ukraine is Russia's sphere of influence. It's none of our business.

Punished Trump

A New Yorker denied the lives of a hundred friends

YEEESS!

Fuck those sanctions.
They have done nothing but harm for my homelands economy, and the sooner EU stops being assmad little cunts and allows us to trade with the Ruskies again, the sooner we can start recovering our economy.

Fuck your global powergames, you anglo bastards. I'd be rather on good terms with ruskies, than have our country constantly hit ourselves in the face in order to fall in line with your retardation.

Sanctions against russia had zero benefit for my people, and thus we should have had no part in them.

yes because most of pol are paid cyberwarriors living in russia

Maybe because you are a russian immigrant fuck who should get the fuck back to russia?
They have always been garbage and always will be garbage.

>a war Putin started
Wrong

It was the US hohol puppet who sent the army into donbass (the second time after the first group defected)

>Crimea was an essential strategic port to the Russians.
Only if yo dont have other access to the sea wich Russia has
> And Russia doesn't want Nato forces in Ukraine
its only valid argument, its very weak tho as nato decided to arm eastern europe much heavier after the Crimea events
>I'm pretty sure the US would've made the same decision if they were in Russias shoes
No it wouldnt as firstly USA!=Russia and they dont have to do shit to enforce decisions and secondly it was totally retarded move

Who what were was joining NATO? Ukraine literally wanted to make a deal for greater trade with the EU and Putin bribed its president to cancel it so that they remain in his influence zone. Then the rioting started and he whisks that president out, takes Crimea by force, starts a proxy war in the East and brings Ukraine closer to EU/Nato than it ever would have been. People call what happened in Ukraine a coup d'etat but it was the president's own choice to abandon the country in favour of Putin's close circle of power because he knew he would've lost the emergency re-election and that Putin is the kind of person who would expand his power if he cared. So where along this do you find a justification for Russia? It made a shit treaty entrusting it's Crimean naval base to Ukraine and when Ukraine legally began contemplating closing it down he chimped out and seized it. Or was Russia ever intending on following the treaty, did it just keep invading Ukraine as a reserve plan all along?

>jos joku haluaa palauttaa normaalit kauppasuhteet venäjän kanssa se tarkoittaa että se on ryssä.

Sellaset psykoosit siellä.
Kai sä homo tajuat ettei me olla satutettu ketään muuta kuin itseämme sillä että me osallistuttiin venäjäpakotteisiin?

Joidenkin vitun Portugalin ja Espanjan on vitun helppo pistää pakotteita Venäjälle, koska niiden talous ei ole mitenkään sidottuna Venäjään, toisin kuin meidän.

Me ei olla saavutettu yhtään mitään etua meidän kansallemme osallistumalla EUn perseilyyn. Ja kansallisen edun tavoittelu on vittu ainut asia mitä meidän valtion TULEE ajaa, ei jotakin vitun maailmanparantamis pelleilyä tai solidaarisuutta josta me ei hyödytä tipan tippaa.

Let's pretend that Ukraine is a real country. It's just a fucking dialect of Russian, like Belarus. Look at the Ukraine government, all of the leaders now are kikes who's gotten rich as fuck robbing the poor idiots of everything they've got. The country is stripped bare basically.

>its only valid argument, its very weak tho as nato decided to arm eastern europe much heavier after the Crimea events
But now NATO will never ever be able to arm Crimea. This is about long-term gains, intents and relations change over time for better or worse.
>No it wouldnt
Absolutely would have. The US enjoys immense power and dominance, that's why they can claim the moral high ground and push their narrative all the time, but they are no better in Russia in actuality.

Yes of course we should. But the rich Jews that caused a revolution in Ukraine want all that Jew gold they've stolen for themselves like the filthy Jews they are.

Good. Ukraine is run by a Jewish cabal who are looting the country. It was a Soros-Jew plot from the very beginning and you know it. That's why the fighting in Ukraine began the exact same way it began in Syria: Mysterious unknown persons sniping everyone from a rooftop.

Annex us already
JUST

Sucks that Russia has invaded and occupied Ukrainian territory but it's not our problem. Let the EU and the Russians deal with it.

>all of the leaders now are kikes who's gotten rich as fuck robbing the poor idiots of everything they've got.

sounds like every ex soviet country.

>But now NATO will never ever be able to arm Crimea.
They are arming us instead.
>Absolutely would have.
Absolutely wouldnt have. They dont need to. I am not saying that they are not capable to that, but they never invaded civilised country as the civilised ones just bend knees before that when thay say so. Thats the power of money

i care about ukraine because they have the best looking women in the world

fuck ukraine

>arming Polen
Wow its nothing

you are a fucking cuck

No, but appeased.
Messing around in those Ex-Soviet conflicts of interest is just pointless strutting. Nothing good can ever come from it, those countries don't have anything to offer to the US or Europe.

This. The eternal yellownigger must be obliterated

Yes

>i care about ukraine because they have the best looking women
Don't worry Schlomo, your sex trafficking ring probably won't be affected

this tbhh

More than you think

This is what happens when you give up your nukes.

I know i am

Gib back Kárpátalja and i dont care

He just needs to do whatever it takes to get a steady supply of corrosive 7.62x54 coming state-side. I am for whatever leads to that end.

>This is actually some cuntries language

There are countries in africa less corrupt than ukraine. let that sink in.

Russian American alliance incoming senpai

>Impose sanctions on Russia, a sovereign nuclear power, with no evidence that they hacked anything
>A good idea
Fuckin Obama is just trying to do as much damage as possible by sabotaging future US-Russia relations. I hate him so much. Hopefully Trump can undo some of the damage by demanding to see the "evidence" that doesn't exist and when it doesn't materialize, lift the sanctions.

What is a leppo?

Don't you mock our Elven tongue.
youtube.com/watch?v=OD_TIrX7zu0

Fucking this.

Ukraine is 50% Russian, if Russia leaves 50% of the population will want them back. If Russia stays, 50% want them to leave.

They're better off if Russia stays.

The only reason the US cared for Ukraine was to frame Russia as the boogeyman while the Democrats invaded dusins of countries.

my dick is diamonds (as always)
time to liberate Ukraine has come

As long as he keeps those sandniggers away he can do whatever he wants.

Leprechaun, what do you think cunt? Leprosy.

>31% Hispanic by 2060
Not with Trump's immigration overall, it won't

Hello everyone. I am Ukraine. Ukraine is Russia. Thankyou

Trump is a cuck seriously.

He is an Israel firster

And For his Next Trick.

>>Iran Israel and Russia

I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF MY 5.45 IS SAFE

JESUS CHRIST JUST MAKE THE ANNOUNCEMENT

>Are you happy now, Sup Forums?
Yes

>Ukraine
No such country.

>implying this election didn't massively shift the demographic future of America
After 2018 we'll be able to make amendments to the Constitution. Shit like anchor baby law is gone. It would be like if Merkel died suddenly and Hitler's ghost took power of Germany. You can't assume the same trend will continue.

This. I'm so sick of squabbling with people whose cultural backgrounds are similar enough. Chinese economy and mass migration from Africa and Middle-east threaten to fuck up everyone, and we should be focusing on defending ourselves from them.

Putting our ally above the UN is not Israel first, it's America/nationalism first. It hurts the US actually because it signals to our other allies that we might backstab them too. Fuck a global governing body consisting of Muslim countries.

It's literally all apart of (((their))) plan. Divide and conquer.

Tää niin vitusti! Eurobotin voi suksia läntisten arvojensa kanssa vaikka vittuun.

Painuppa puskaryssä vittuun täältä.
Venäjän hyökkäyssotaa Ukrainaan ja Georgiaan ei pidä hyväksyä ja siitä pitää antaa seuraukset.

Suomen talous ei ole sidottu venäjään. Sinne on vuosikymmeniä dumpattu muualle kelpaamatonta paskaa ja se on ihan ok että sille tulee stoppi. Tuotteita täytyy kehittää jotta ne menevät muille markkinoille.
Kaltaisesi laiskat vätykset kyllä mieluusti myyvät sekundaa.

Se että sun kaltaiset kikkihiiret pelkää venäjää ei tarkoita että muiden pitäisi. Vittu onko mitään niin pelkurimaista kuin katsoa sivusta ja vaihtaa moraalinsa pariin ryssänlanttiin.

Saatanan rotta.

Ukraine? There is no such country it is a area of land created by communists from stolen Russian, Romanian, Hungarian clay.

You must be new here, CTR, if you haven't seen the general disregard for the Ukraine here. Now fuck off and go back to chain-mailing stories on facebook.

not so fast pedro

+ Polish clay forgot this one. So it is not a country just some land that has a government.

>Sup Forums doesn't care that a sovereign country was attacked by Russia and that part of it was annexed because of le macho putin fuck SJWs XD

ebin

>>Sup Forums doesn't care that a country made out of stolen land was attacked by Russia and that part of it was annexed because of le macho putin fuck SJWs XD

Ftfy

Scared already, Valio?

What do you expect from a puppet?