Zionism is the truth

God uses antisemitism as a tool to push back to our Land. We don't belong in goy countries, so I don't care if Jews have a hard time living in peace outside of Israel.

Zionism is a political movement based on the idea that there should be a Jewish state.

There are leftist, mainly atheist Jews who believe we should give land to the Arabs. Fuck that. Those traitors are the very globalists who are pushing Muslims into Europe.

Zionists want a white Europe that aligns with our right-wing values. We don't want to deal with a Muslim Europe and we despise the traitorous Jews who wish to see such a dark future.

Help us bring the Jews back to Israel. We don't want them in your countries, and neither do you. All these pro-Islam, leftist Jews will be redpilled once they come home and have to face the Muslim savages firsthand.

Sup Forums is a nationalist board and thus a Zionist board. We all want to see a white Europe and a Jewish Israel. The Muslims will not win if we all come together.

Other urls found in this thread:

original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2012/07/03/netanyahu-worked-inside-nuclear-smuggling-ring/
antiwar.com/justin/j030802.html
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html
ifamericansknew.org/stat/cost.html
original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2015/12/02/the-jonathan-pollard-affair-unanswered-questions-abound/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5kuf3u/t_d_stands_with_israel/
youtube.com/watch?v=_l1qp6O13aA
strawpoll.me/11976780/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you cut male dicks, you're no better than Islam.

Never before has there been so much truth in one post. Thank God that Trump was elected - he knows what it at stake!

There are more important things than circumcision facing Western civilization.

Genital mutilations are only carried out by two religions at the moment.

Islam and Judaism. Us in the western world also have a thing called the "separation of religion and state"

you might want to look it up.

amen brother

I like that you two fags don't try to conceal the JIDF/hasbara nature of this raid, confirms what we think about the other similar posts.

right
so quit being a bellend, and "encourage" your local jews to migrate here as zionism imperative dictates. you have less circumcisions, Israel has more jews, everyone wins (except the slimes)

Of course, wasn't that always the plan?
Jews corrupt the culture of their host countries, promote multiculturalism, open borders, and promote damaging ideologies like racial egalitarianism and feminism(destroys white birth rates). And when these societies inevitably crumble, they'll move to Israel and seal their borders. This is a apart of the Plan Shlomo. When it comes to Jews, there's
No such thing as a left/right dichotomy. Just different ways to exploit and control Goyim. Why do you think in Israel, which is far from a conservative Mecca and is in fact filled with cultural Marxist/Liberal types, and atheists, Israelis still defend their borders and resists multiculturalism, and other stupid leftist ideologies? Why don't liberal Jews marry non Jews, and keep to themselves? Or even contest racist laws that prohibit interethnic marriages? Even liberal Jews know that the ideologies they promote aren't for the Jewish people, since they know better. Jews are like a drug dealer who knows not to ever get hooked on their own toxic products.

this works. still, quit chopping dick skins off shlomo.

no.
drop the fucking topic before mossad makes an example of you

>Zionists want a white Europe that aligns with our right-wing values.

Nice try rabbi

>We all want to see a white Europe and a Jewish Israel
I want to see an Israel like pic related

that's kinda exactly the point
didn't you guys like invent war rape of barbarian nations?

Uncut zionist here

... have you actually tried ruling over niggers?
like in practicaliy, successfuly run a functional non-bankrupt state when it has too many dindus in it

we all need to be more like israel

Nice deep trolling shill.

Soros is still never the good guy, libs and democrats are never the good side.

Reverse psychology shill all you want, we won't go Marxist.

We won't turn on Trump until he actually does something we don't like.

>trump didn't say gas the Jews on live tv! He's a traitor! Be concerned!

fuck of kike. you rob the land of innocent palestinas and get butthurt they dont like being thrown out of their homes because "my 6 gorrillion" but suddenly its okay because you are nationalist? fuck off. i dont mind jews having their own country, better jew among yourselves instead of us, but dont act like its okay to rob the land of others and still act as victim you longnosed shekelniggers

T. Mohammed Ibn tahreer

I guess Germany really is becoming an Arab nation.

Ahmed gtfo from my Zionist board

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>only arabs would care about the genocide of arabs
Good examples of how zionists think

Only Leftist self hating cucks and Mudslimes care about a people who are only intent on conquering the west with their ideology. Did Muslims care when Germans were being massacred and murdered by the Soviet state?

what? i just dont want other to do the same as the rapefugees does to us. and israel is doing it in a worse matter than the muzzies over here, and they already are pretty bad. the world is big enough for everyone to live a peacefull life somewhere. yet these asshole think they need to rob others off the land. fuck them

how are palestinas trying to conquer the western world? right now all they do is trying to get back their own country in palestina. god dammit that ozone hole really fried away your brain

> i just dont want other to do the same as the rapefugees does to us
>but killing rapefugees before they swarm my country is somehow bad

you're either a colossal cuck, or an arab
if you want your country to survive then let us do our thing and STOP taking those poor fleeing arabs in

>hans/achmed is crying

>get back their own country
they never had their own country you autustic fag

back to 9gag

you fuckers are the reason for the rapefugee crisis in the first place idiots. if you werent funding the terrorists and moderate rebells via your proxygovernment of USA, while simultaniously making the usa fight those groups to fuel the military industrial complex and save the petrodollar there wouldnt be any refugees here in the first place. even if there were people coming over there wouldnt be dumb refugees welcome idiots since there would be no reason to save them from anything, since you are the ones who created the mess. but sure. act like you are the victim. israel never was able to something else either way.

yeah, they never lived there. and the settlements israel destroyed were all just imaginary. right. fuck off. you wont get any shekels here

so you're a euthanized african.

Reminder that removal of pic related and Al-Aqsa Mosque is the true goal here.

then why not just stop taking them in? why are they your problem?

I want to see a white Europe and a nuked Israel.

Then how do you explain anti Zionism and its increasing prevelance, even and especially amongst Jews?

You don't belong in Israel

You belong in the ground

>mfw the future of the West is an entirely avoidable civilizational struggle against the whole Muslim world caused by the Jew communist destruction of the European empires and which will leave both the West and Muslim worlds devastated while the eternal Jew reigns over the ashes

Just according to keikaku

because other germans are idiots unable to see the bigger picture. they only see people fleeing from war, not realising the war is caused by our own governments by sending our own forces there while also creating the enemy we fight over there with jewish funding, unable to comprehend that taking in refugees wont help in any way and that we have to change our actions right there

POL IS A MUSLIM BOARD U FILTHY KIKE

just came here to post this

let me get this straight
you're blaming me for creating a condition half a planet away but not yourself for failing to simply avoid it?
stop taking in arabs, stop poking your nose in regional affairs that aren't remotely associated with you, and you'll be fine and dandy

Right, like terrorism. Oh wait, Jews do that too.

Or, we can just nuke all of middle east, Israel included.

I want jidf to go away.
mods pls stop astroturfers

simple

Empires like the Persians and Byzantines had the same sentiments just before they were overrun by these barbarians. Don't ever underestimate people who believe it's their divine right to rule all others.

>spain
>nuking someone

be quiet son, the relevants are speaking

As Obama beautifully said.
You can either be a Jewish state or a Democratic state.
You... CANNOT... be both.

Israel for jews is fine by me but pls stop with the religious bullshit with the whole chosen peoples, holy land and holocaust. You are not special, you are just historically annoying.

Not us, of course, since we don't have nukes.
Just get that rabid dog USA to do what they love best, and put you all down.
You have done nothing but be a pain in everyone's ass.

then you can guess what we've chosen

your argument is "its okay i shot that guy over threre because you didnt stop it and i didnt shoot you" are you even realizing how dumb that is?

The idea that antizionism is anti Semitic is a shit tier sophist false equivalency not all Jews are Zionist and actual devout Jews following the Torah are staunchly antizionism.
Also Zionism has subverted stolen and attacked America for as long as leftist kikes(even more so leftist have only subverted never directly militarily and covertly attacked us in acts of war) so you can fuck right off.
The entire current situation in the middle East is soley due to Israeli moles in America pursuing a radical Zionist agenda for the region.
Israel is not never was and never will be an American ally.
original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2012/07/03/netanyahu-worked-inside-nuclear-smuggling-ring/
antiwar.com/justin/j030802.html
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html
ifamericansknew.org/stat/cost.html

original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2015/12/02/the-jonathan-pollard-affair-unanswered-questions-abound/

Imagine how beautiful the world would be without disgusting Jews or Arabs. I feel like crying just thinking about it.

This should be a regular thread.

Seriously what's wrong with Palestinians fighting for their land? Isnt it what you guys did 60 years ago?

It's onky ok when you do it huh?

When will Muds, Juden, and Crusader LARPers learn that the HOLY LAND is rightful Byzantine clay?

Only*

LOL
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5kuf3u/t_d_stands_with_israel/

You wanna re-think that decision?

my argument is "I'm surrounded by rapist IQ 80 savage fuckwits that want me dead, so I shoot them to prevent that from happening"

yours seems to be "oh no that rapist IQ 80 savage is being shot for being a rapist IQ 80 savage, best I take him into my home before he dies"

if you manage to name one fucking thing, just one, that arabs are good at aside from dying violently and sometimes taking other people with them, I promise I never vote right again

>this thread

There is a reason why Jesus shipped the Jews. You praise sheckles and not God

They have the right opinions about you.

There is no need for alliance, mudslimes will give the idea of self-preservation back to European nations.
What people like to forget is that European man can be pushed around for ages, but when pushed too far, nationalities disappear from the face of the earth.

I'm sick of having to choose between Israel or Arabs. Isn't it about time we Christians took back what's rightfully ours?

LONG LIVE THE GLORIOUS KINGDOM OF JERUSALEM

Repeat after me

if you take that example your case is more like "i wanted to live where all those 80iq savage rapist live, throw them out of their house, and in return get butthurt about them wanting to rape and kill me"

Then take care of yourselves. Stop meddling in our fucking government. Stop having 5 different anti-defamation leagues for wrong-think and huge lobbies so that white americans fall in line for a tiny country across the world that is only a liability for us. Get it through your fucking heads, we want to be self-deterministic, and you keep reeling us back in with your Jew-guilt. Fuck, I wish you evil fucks could fucking disappear.

let me drop the biggest redpill upon you all

youtube.com/watch?v=_l1qp6O13aA

You're either a naive German cuck or a Muslim. I'm a Christian Arab and I'm with Israel. The Middle East has always been unstable as a result of mudslimes. The Islamic doctrine is rigid and promotes and Us vs them mentality. Theyve genocided my people and destroyed Christianity in the Middle East. Yet to them, we are the oppressors, simply because of our religion. You will never see peace in the Middle East until Islam is destroyed. Even during the times when Muslim Arabs controlled several regions in Europe and Muslims had there own caliphates, they still fought amongst each other, and there's was major divisions. If you know anything about the history of the region, you'd know there's no hope for peace until these inbred barbarians are crushed, and Islam is wiped out from the world.

A fellow Middle Eastern Christian? Where you from, brother?

Egypt.

Jude bitte

you make it yourself far to simple. you think in black and white, all muslims are the same, all jews are the same etc. right now the palestinas arent waring with some others state, they arent trying to install a caliphate somewhere they dont belong. others muslims do, yes, they need to be stopped, but the palesitinas are busy fighting for their own land israel has robbed them, and continues to do so. once they start trying to install a caliphate somewhere they dont belong we need to stop them. but right now israel is the one fucking shit up. locally, and globally.

You're an Arab from Egypt? You know what Jews think of you, right? They think you're an IQ-stunted mongoloid compared to their chosen, master race. And maybe they're right since you've become a useful idiot for them.

Oh for crying out loud this has been non stop since John Kerry made his speech.

GIVE IT A FUCKING REST YOU GOD DAMN ANNOYANCES TO HUMANITY, JUST SHUT THE FUCKING FUCK UP!

A Coptic Orthodox brother? BASED AF. Armenian Leb here.

All Abrahamic religions are cancer. The world would be alot better without Jews, Muslims and Christians.

i wonder why all of them fuck up so hard...

So true, Goldstein.

We don't belong in goy countries

You've probably never actually met an Arab Christian since we've mostly successfully assimilated to most societies we migrate to.
Egyptian Coptic Christians pretty much run Egypt and most successful people in Egypt are christians. It's why the Egyptian government now protect us from the brain dead mudslimes masses since we are a vital aspect of the Egyptian economy and we pay their salaries and bribes. We are pretty successfully in Australia too and most Egyptian copts are engineers and business people.
Arab Christians in the Arab world are now pretty Jew tier since we had to learn how to be like Jews to survive.

You have Arab DNA. They could give a shit about you adopting Jesus into your heart. They think you're an ape. They wouldn't let you earn a political position in their government, they wouldn't let you marry into their families, they wouldn't give you equal rights. You have more in common with those "mudslimes" haploid groups than you do with the Jewish haploid and they taught you to turn against your own people without giving you any scraps. You can't even see how insidious these rats are.

Then why are Arab Christians in Israel so successful?
www.timesofisrael.com/christian-arabs-top-countrys-matriculation-charts/

get back in the oven JDIF scum

Don't bother reading that Zionist rag. Middle Eastern Christians are getting shit from both sides. We are the ones that get shit no matter what. It's time we stood up and stopped licking either side's boots.

Not that I think Arabs are unintelligent, but what does passing high school have to do with being successful or smart? High school doesn't exactly weeding out people.

You don't belong into goy countries and still you infiltrate every country and divide the people. You guys are nothing more than spawns of satan.
I mean your people got kicked out of every fucking country you have lived in and still think you are the chosen people. I hope justice will be served and your people will be raped by mudslimes.

>Christians in Israel are well off, according to survey

www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/163468

this /thread/ is just shit bait... nobody on here is a zionist except JDIF shills like the OP

strawpoll.me/11976780/r

>When it comes to education, Christian Arabs are among the most successful groups in Israel. In 2011, 64% of the community's high school graduates were eligible for Bagrut matriculation certificates, generally a requirement for entry to university, while among Jews that figure was 59%, and only 48% among Muslims. The CBS statistics also showed that Christian Arabs enjoyed relatively high incomes, and were generally more prosperous than their Muslim neighbors.

fuck you guys

fuck the OP and fuck everyone else

you know what if you win a war you might win some fucking land, get over it.

wow sorry the jews aren't allowed to win a war
i don't give a shit about a jewish state but (not that you guys would care) jews in palestinian terratory will be expelled and arabs in israel will be welcome like usual.

wow do we want a fucking blooming green paradice or more desert shithole cause thats what you bds assholes want

You are financing rebel groups in the Middle East, thus quickstarting the refugee crisis and leading it to the entire mess we have in Europe.

You have my sympathy for having a nationalist state, but you don't have my support.

Do you really think we are ever going to have a Christian Arab version of Israel in the ME? We will never have s Homeland for persecuted Arab Christians, not until the ME get colonised once again by a Christian power like the US.

faggoooooooot

They still want you dead. These rats are not your friend.

The day of the oven is coming ya fucking kike and nothing you say now will save you.Guys this simple post shows us why Hitler was right.Even here the jews are trying to push their agenda to make us more sympathetic to their cause.Dont be fooled brothers 1488.