Now I know we like to make fun of black people when they claim they WAZ KANGZ AND SHIEEET, but what about us, slavs?

Now I know we like to make fun of black people when they claim they WAZ KANGZ AND SHIEEET, but what about us, slavs?

We're we ever kingz at some point of history?

>We're we ever kingz at some point of history?

No, because then you guys wouldn't be called slavs.

WE WUZ COMONWELTH N SHIEET

You should elaborate on your statement, silly kiwi.

yes

especially us

bulgarian empire was a thing as was russian empire.

The Russian Aristocracy was pretty based.

Fuck you, I know how this will end.

I will say

>"Slav" was short for "slaves"

then a klaxxon will ring, and you will say:

>"The Slavic autonym *Slověninъ is usually considered a derivation from slovo ("word"), originally denoting "people who speak (the same language)," i.e. people who understand each other, in contrast to the Slavic word denoting German people – němci, meaning "silent, mute people" (from Slavic *němъ – "mute, mumbling").

WE WUZ ZARS AND SHEETT

Then what was the point of your post if you already know how it is?

Because I only remembered after I made the post

and I'm tired

WE WUZ WINGED HUSSARS N KURWA

>Every Pole on Sup Forums

>comparing yourself to niggers using retarded meme

Please, consider suicide. I've heard the argument about "Slavs being white-niggers" but, excuse me for my English, you must be fucking mentally retarded to say so if you've ever lived among Slavs. We are dominant, just like blacks, but we express aggression in a moderate way. Nobody pulls a knife for no-reason, but you can get your face massaged for not stepping back at certain arguments. We do have sub-culture similar to "gangsta sheeeet", music praising life of crime and so on. Yet youth is barely interested in it. We have other things to go around

I've lived in Germany for 4 years and if you were to ask me about my preference betwixt passive-aggressive cucks whispering behind my back and frank straight-forward Ivan, I wouldn't think twice.

Couple of words about cucks in Russia: we call them "omega" and they tend to have mega-low value. Women are traditional. Mentally ill propaganda unallowed. We befriend Islam followers, meanwhile pushing Christian values. All of this has their own negative effects, but looking at the west I want to sing: ПУTИH - MOЛOДEЦКИ! ПУTИH - HAШ OTEЦ!

BILI

Fuck off dumb pole

>I will say something wrong
>then you will say something right
>then I have no response
Good to see Australian shitposting is still strong.

SMO

Lithuania was a fairly decent sized empire that no one seems to talk about.

NICE TRY SHILL
SAGE

WE WUZ NOMENKLATURA N SHEIT

You were CZAR.

we taught france how not to poo outside of loo

Well you are a Hun rape baby, so you descend form the golden horde my mongol friend. They were pretty impressive.

Sorry Bulgar rape baby.

>We're we ever kingz at some point of history?

Not sure about you, but our kingdom was actual powerhouse back in the days

how not to poo in louvre

we wuz khans and tsars (kings) and shiet too mayne

WE WAZ ROOREEKS AND SHIEEET