Canadian Debt

Canadians seem to think Canada shits gold bars and canada is the richest nation on Earth and that there is jobs for everyone and money has buying power

>The Canadian government debt, commonly called the "public debt" or the "national debt", is the amount of money owed by the Government of Canada to holders of Canadian Treasury security. In 2013, this number stood at CAD$1.2 trillion across federal and provincial governments.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_public_debt

That's A LOT of debt for 35,000,000 people

The Province of Ontario
>The Ontario government debt is the amount of money the Government of Ontario borrowed from the general public, institutional investors and from public-sector bodies. As of September 30, 2013 the Ontario government's total debt stood at CDN$288.10 billion.
>288.10 BILLION
13,600,000 people in Ontario
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontario_government_debt

Your country is literally fucked and has been in a recession since 2009.

I cannot wait for the dollar to be worth nothing and people are losing their shit cause they have no food or housing.
Cannot wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/business/rocco-galati-challenges-bank-of-canada-to-offer-interest-free-loans-1.3065650
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ND1a2sJAU
youtube.com/watch?v=cgdyWPxLf1s
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZuIKXXtQN0
theglobeandmail.com/globe-investor/investment-ideas/investors-buying-canadian-government-debt-at-fastest-pace-on-record/article25050214/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Name one (good) country not in debt.

Debt is a worldwide meme invented by the jews.

We will be renaming it to Canazuela

LOL
First post is a leaf with deflection

How predictable.
Should've put
>inb4 hur durr this country has debt too

Hollllllly shit

>55555

Save us President Trump!! We can put the brain washed foaming mouth canadians into gulag up north.

Literally every country is in debt.

It's not right of course, but you're acting like it's something new.

It's too late for everyone one using fiat currency.its not only.canada, you sensationalist mong.

>Don't bother fixing the problem, just say "we are like everyone else so whatever"

(You) are the downfall of canada. (you) and everyone like (you)

Enjoy starving to death

I dont see you posting solution to the problem.

We know we're in debt as is the rest of the world.

Simply, get annex by America. Become states. Use USD
Say F.U to the debtors.

Problem solved.

DUH!!!

Brain, can ya bud??

DUUUUUHHHHH

>get annex by a country with even bigger debt

You really are a retard, aren't you?

Go hop the border and get cucked by Jamal

350 000 000 citzens

DUHHHHH

Get cucked by Randy ya faggot

You fail to see the bigger picture. Youre blind to the actual problem.

You're a cuck by definition.

Get a job.

Can I have yours? You're terrible at "making canada look good" online.
Sup Forums and Sup Forums gets billions of hits a day.
They read your bully tough guy brain washed bullshit and think to themselves "fuck, canadians are horrid"

Whatever other sites you work, none have the power this one does and you're making canada look like right shit.

Again, I'm glad I don't work and pay taxes so you can get a pay check to be an asshole on the internet.

I'm not trying to please a Malyasian Weaving forums.

My views and especially Sup Forums's views are hardly representative of Canada.

I don't give a fuck what some Malysian Weaving forum thinks of me tbqhwyf.

You're doing a bad job and millions of users around the world are reading your asshole comments.

Your dad or mom probably got you hired, so you don't need to worry about being in trouble. Plus the strong public service union you people have, it's no wonder must government employees don't work or do an absolute piss poor job.

>Tax the air
>Convince people you're saving the world

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

F

cbc.ca/news/business/rocco-galati-challenges-bank-of-canada-to-offer-interest-free-loans-1.3065650

>Trump will eliminate carbon tax, put 5% duty on imports, reduce corporate tax to 15%

This will finish Canada long before Trudeau is voted out.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ND1a2sJAU

>288.10 BILLION

i will pray for you.

>your country
Look at your flag, it's your country too leaf.

You faggots gonna go fuck now?

Post images to bants the leafs.

kek has spoken

Canadians are deluded enough to think they are saving the world by taxing their carbon. They think they are better off by having the factories leave the country. They think they're doing earth a solid by fucking themselves over. No one is allowed to dissent, not without being attacked.

youtube.com/watch?v=cgdyWPxLf1s

Why do you think the debt is a problem?

The debt is in Canadian dollars which unlimited ability to create. So the holders of Canadian Treasury security know their money is completely safe.

And the value of the Canadian dollar is determined by the market. The lower it goes, the more Canada exports, pushing up its value so it will never be worth nothing.

Fiat currencies like the Canadian Dollar are far more secure than gold backed currencies or fixed value currencies. No fiat currency has ever collapsed due to the government borrowing too much of it.

That would finish Trump long before it finishes Canada.

>The lower it goes, the more Canada exports,

how are you posting from the 1990s?

Glad to live in the province that is saying no to the Carbon tax bullshit. We can help the environment through other means ..with science and innovation... taxing us into poverty is not the answer.

Thank god we got rid of that bullshit.

>ten times the people
>over ten times the debt
Stop

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZuIKXXtQN0

How do you mean?
Do you doubt a lower Canadian dollar would boost Canada's exports?
If so, why?

>They think they are better off by having the factories leave the country.
That is absolutely not true. Canadians want the manufacturing jobs back because they realize how fucking dumb free trade is when it's not a fair and open market in China and Mexico. Canada has been reliant on pure resource exports for far too long, we need to internalize resource trading and start using them to make our own shit.
The government have perverted our motto of "security, order and good government" to mean "CBC is always right, your politicians are always moral" while they sell out property LITERALLY to a proxy corporation owned by the fucking Chinese government. If there is a legit alternative to the major parties Canadians would tell the Liberals and PCs to rot in hell, however it doesn't exist because nobody has tried since the old National Party of Canada who were destroyed by internal bickering, but Canada is ripe for a civic nationalist movement that re-inforces the Anglo and Francophone values that built our nation. Canadians see the division among ethnic groups and the isolation of small electorate areas and want unity as the world becomes more unsecure.

Also majority of Canadians do not want the immigration numbers that old fuck MacCallum is proposing, Liberals only won because everyone joined the Harper hate train and because nobody takes the NDP as a legit alternative since Layton died or else he would've been PM instead of Justin "Castro" Trudeau

Who owns the debt? Its not the government since its fucking broke, so who owns it?

You think Kikes owning all the debt of the world is a good thing?

>Who owns the debt?
China, the Rothschilds, etc.

Canadians are shitty
RARE CENTRA

>eptember 30, 2013 the Ontario government's total debt stood at CDN$288.10 billion
Here's the appropriate pic, it has only got much worse in the last 5 years, let it burn

For generations, the flower has been planning its counter attack. They called us weak, cowards, leeches, smug faggots, but soon we'll call them third worlders.
The flower always gets its way.
You messed with the wrong frogs: we're crashing thus country with no survivors.

>pic
>in 1974 the Bank of Canada goes full fed reserve and stops lending to the gov interest free
>head of bank is Gerald Bouey
>Gerald Bouey was appointed by Trudeau
>debt goes exponental
Well colour me surprised

Help me find a career canadabros.

I'm intelligent and hardworking but slipped into some self loathing neet shit a little bit. What's a solid industry in this godforsaken country? I could do construction or something but I would never truly be a master at it.

you're a shill.

Nice attack profile.

how about prostitution?
lots of free time, no heavy lifting.

>could do construction or something but I would never truly be a master at it.
That's the beauty of Canada, we half-ass everything, you'll fit right in.
t.chem eng working as framing carpenter

KEK

theglobeandmail.com/globe-investor/investment-ideas/investors-buying-canadian-government-debt-at-fastest-pace-on-record/article25050214/

Metal fabrication. Or you could distribute propaganda for The Party, but those positions are getting filled fast by the CBC

So Canada is the only country in the world with a public bank? HAH, we are the only people who aren't cucked then.

As soon as Kevin O'leary becomes prime minister we will use that bank and become the best.

Surely you're just biding time though right? Almost everyone I have ever known whohas attended a Canadian University and some trade schools has said that they wished they had not bothered.

One dude was in a machining course and they announced halfway through his term they would not be teaching the computer design portions. He quit the next day. Should I just sell drugs? Pose as a Syrian refugee? All I want is a decent career path so I can have some white babies.

Who owns the debt?

Found the Kike.

>we are the only people who aren't cucked then

dude ur high af

'le based tone may-may'.
>So funny and cool.

Nah, since oil died a chem eng degree is worthless.

Source: I have a chem eng degree.

>Should I just sell drugs? Pose as a Syrian refugee?

You need to tick the right boxes.

You can get a government job if you say you are a gay, transracial muslim. They have quotas.

1 of the us states has a public bank
other states are looking at the idea

>since oil died a chem eng degree is worthless
Not entirely, I still do some consulting contracts for equipment design, but yeah even the phama and food processing industry are hopeless right now, and probably as far as I can see. Not sure what I'm going to do to be honest, at least I have a few months of down time to get drunk and think about it

>renaming it to Canazuela
mfw

Only 5 more months and we can celebrate the 1 year anniversary of "The Great Albertan Fire" and the coming of the South African Fire Beaters.

Let's petition to make it a national holiday

I've said the same thing most of the year. Your main problem seems to be turd-o. He's remodeling government buildings that are two years old, while he makes statements like "the economy will fix itself".
It's a culture of excess, while ignoring the actual problem, that he's creating.
Let's keep filling Canada with immigrants (I still can't believe your accepting Mexicans with no passports), while ignoring these people need jobs and housing.

You going to have to get him out, to fix anything. He's more focused on feelings than facts, and most of your countrymen don't seem to care.

I bet if you put as much energy into pardoning your charges instead of shitposting you might even be able to find a job faggot

canadians don't care about anyone but themselves.
Look at all the canadian threads. It's just loud mouths yelling misinformation at each other.

If you don't have a house, canadians shit on you
If you're poor, canadians shit on you
If you have money, canadians shit on you

They think canada is rich and full of housing so bringing in tons of people is "helping", Anyone born here had every opportunity to succed (they think they live in America)

canadians are just really horrible people in general and it's not a surprise their country is shit, no one likes them and their country is falling apart.
Only problem is I live on the inside and I'm not on the outside, laughing my fucking ass off at these losers.

Shit posting get Trump elected.

I'm going to shitpost your loser country out of existence.
Then I can have an American job and make American money and not be stuck on welfare in a state made trap so people like you constantly have an easy target to pick on.

You people are fucked.

You're a downtrodden, broke retarded faggot and you're never moving to America

I'm a literal shitposting Wizard blessed by KEK and your country will cease to exist soon.

KEK hates canadians too

Check em out cana-faggots.

Blessed by KEK

PRAISE KEK|
BURN THE LEAF