m.youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc
youtube.com/watch?v=Gcz9VesUE58
nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2159.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FG0fTKAqZ5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Final red pill

Apache attack helicopter prejudice

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

Yeah, they are shitty composite images. They look stupid. But sizes of continents change because the images are taken from different distances. It's called perspective.

If you wanna prove the Earth is round just go outside and look at the sky. See how distant clouds wrap over the horizon and how jet contrails make curves across the sky. You can see the curvature yourself.

Why cannot Nasa provide a single video of rotating Earth? We have been to the moon, get pictures form distant planets etc. But impossible to provide single image of Earth when you could see Earth rotating from space

thank you nasa now you can leave

>retarded turk
nothing surprising here

Earth is concave and hollow.

enough of this shit

Theres the youtube livestream from the iss that was pretty big for awhile

They are as NASA user said..

>they are shitty composite images. They look stupid

However...

The size of the continents don't change in relation to the size of the earth because there is a distance issue or "angle", you still have a constant of the circumference to relate it to and it is always full of fucking fail with NASA.

I would say two real possibilities.

1. The earth is something weird, like flat or maybe leaking out of a hole in space time, something they wouldn't want to show us because it wouldn't fit with their "little blue planet" narrative.

2. The earth is way bigger than they are letting us know, and we only know about a very small portion of the land masses. We are not allowed to know about these other land masses for various reasons because we might try to escape to them, like we did to the Americas.

Think of it as a very large open air prison.

So why, if practically every other heavenly body spherical, but the earth special and different?

>pool balls are spheres, why is the table not a sphere
it's a realm, user, not a disk traveling through space

Thats the 1,000,000 dollar question man.

I honestly wouldn't pull it out of my ass that the earth is weird.

However, if they don't want to show us what it really looks like... ? What are we supposed to think?

It means there is something there that they don't want us to see.

Or they can't show us? Which call into question our ability to put satellites into orbit, which calls into question everything else again.

>However, if they don't want to show us what it really looks like... ? What are we supposed to think?

What about though? Or all those redbull / high atmo videos where you can literally see the curvature of the earth?

You realize how much of human scientific development is literally predicated on a spherical earth right? From sea navigation to astronomy and charting constellations, polar magnetics and geology, gravity, observable space.

When you have to discount this much stuff, in favor of completely unverifiable, unquantifiable speculation like leaking holes in space time. Makes 0 sense to me.

you're crazy, a conspiracy that the earth wasn't a sphere (really an ellipsoid) would take so much effort. 1) millions of papers/research/tech/etc is involved with a spherical earth. like said

2) you can investigate yourself, get some helium, fill a balloon and attach to a camera box (High altitude ballooning) and find out for yourself

>What about though? Or all those redbull / high atmo videos where you can literally see the curvature of the earth?
>When you have to discount this much stuff, in favor of completely unverifiable, unquantifiable speculation like leaking holes in space time. Makes 0 sense to me.

1. No one said the earth had no curves, it's just that it COULD have no curvature.

Here is a video higher than the red bull guy who was using a fish-eye.
youtube.com/watch?v=fDQrBb1EZA0

All the theories in the world don't prove it's a sphere. In fact, the nigger here...

Is calling it an ellipsoid, something not show in any NSA footage.

2. The earth could just be bigger than we've been allowed to believe. It's possible we are only allowed to see a small portion of what it looks like.

It's also possible the earth is the same size, there just are other "undiscovered" continents than the Americas.

No one would want another up-start nation trying to dominate everyone. Especially if it was resource rich.

>END GAME

There are a endless number of reasons why we get fucked up / shady / shity images out of NASA, and none of them involve NASA being a up-right honest organization.

of course it makes zero sense to you, you clearly didn't invest any time into trying to even understand the theory

if that was a curvature in redbull video, new mexico is the third of entire earth.

let alone the fact that even science says you can't see the curvature until you're waaay higher

maybe look into wide angle lenses and stop asking the same fucking questions over and over again

Stupid Roach. You'll survive. We want this anyway

SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THE SUPER RARE

It's not that rare.

Shit for brains Turk.. Not surprised

nukes are a hoax, there is 0 reason to be scary by a nuclear war. War itself is enough but it's not gonna happen either.
Earth being flat is a great news though, you should rejoice.

> fill a balloon and attach to a camera box (High altitude ballooning) and find out for yourself
It is flat

youtube.com/watch?v=WQITXbcz2hg

It's almost as if photography techniques evolved over time, and the atmosphere of the earth changes constantly.
Also, things look different from different angles. I think it's called perspective.

Really, how can 2012 and 2002 be explained?

>Why cannot Nasa provide a single video of rotating Earth?

epic.gsfc.nasa.gov

Now, I will be told that it is all fake.

Who dis spank skank

The circumference of the earth is a constant, no matter what angle you take it from, north America should not appear to cover the whole globe.

It's almost as if they hired different artist over time to fake their pictures.

>what is a 5 second google search

youtube.com/watch?v=TGBQazOQfoE

but but but muh aliens movies muh space exploration muh accident in the universe muh muh muh muh jews is all it is

youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I

i know it hurts to be scammed but you get over it

think about when you found out gulf of tonkin was a scam (if youre old enough) think about 9/11 being a scam and how you moved on

Take out a globe. Tilt the northern hemisphere away from yourself. Whatever landmass is up there will look larger than it actually is because you're not looking at the full half.

This was from a supposed live stream from the ISS. Funny thing though, when it was over the dark side of the globe it miraculously came back to the beginning of the stream ("Live" indeed).

>as released through mainstream media outlets and major news agencies
>Come on NASA make your mind up

Yet more evidence that roaches are retarded

>he doesn't know about robert simmon
kek

The cameras and its filters change, dumbfag.

is that way

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc

Fucking millenials and its dumb games.

Or maybe the pictures are from different sources AS THE PICTURE ITSELF STATES.
Learn to read before making assumptions burger

>mexico always at the center
What a time to be alive.

The earth is not flat, asshole
/thead

youtube.com/watch?v=Gcz9VesUE58

Which is the real one?

The majority of them look all right but the one that struck me as most odd was 2012, so I googled it

nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2159.html

>This composite image uses a number of swaths of the Earth's surface

aka this image has been compiled and is not an individual picture of Earth, hence the US being as big as it is.

I breathe the same air as people like this.

pic related, and you know

Oh no, what is this? A little tiny bit of research destroying the entire fucking argument of idiot OP? What a surprise!

Flat earthers are legitimately retarded. They unlearned all the physics and science they learned in highschool and are like "Why the fuck are the color different!? Why do objects look flat?!"

>find out every single blue marble is a composite
>see, the earth is a ball
toplel, how delusional are you faggots, really?

Former globe supporter here. I love watching globe crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let globe get his hands on the nuclear codes.

literally not an argument. Either stop shitposting or neck yourself.

that only proves that we can observe perspective, all straight lines appear curved as they recede into the distance.

Trolling or just retarded?
>What is lens focal length
>What is clouds

If the earth is a ball then why don't the atoms on the other side fall apart?

What the fuck?

no bully pls

Because gravity keeps that matter together with the rest

Oh right
(((gravity)))
the (((invisible force)))

WOAH IT MUST BE A CONSPIRACY

Can anyone put forward any good argument for a flat Earth besides "hurr these pictures look different"?

>People sperging this hard over bait.

no no one can BECAUSE THE EARTH IS A FUCKING SPEHERE

Pretty good drawing.

first off
>fucking sandnigger doesn't understand

second off
>holy shit
>new redpill
>fuck off turkey

Don't be scared faggot just accept that it's flat and you were lied to and brainwashed your whole life.

Gotta love dem Freemasonic NASA jewz.

>bait
>A community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will soon find itself in the company of idiots
I'm tired of hearing this nonsense off the internet. People should be ashamed to bring it up with any legitimacy.

it has never been scientifically proven that the earth is moving at all, every single experiment failed, even einstein admitted that

Also, completely wrong. Gravity does not hold atoms together.

And this is why you have flat earthers.

The average person's scientific understanding and scale of their life is such that there's really no way for them to draw their own conclusion on the topic.

The sad part is your average idiot only believes the earth is round because somebody else told them it was and they happened to like that person more than the guy who said otherwise.

Just as dumb as a flat earther TBQHF

You cant /thread your own post

>jews

It has to do with the spacecraft's distance from Earth when the picture was taken.

How come everytime nasa has a video of someone in space they don't just point the camera at the earth for a bit, then point the camera away to show the other direction? It would stop ANY flat earth argument but they just won't. Unless this has happened in which I'd really like to see it.

A lot of those streams were fake. They amassed hundreds and thousands of viewers, so it was a good thing to stream for views/money etc. They did it with a lot of other things like surgery which were all recorded in the past.

But they aren't straight... Because the earth has a curve. You want straight use a laser.

>what is a season

If it was perspective, then the size of the globe would change as well. One globe would be bigger, the other smaller.

Its just fake nasa cgi bullshit. People fall for this shit because of their appeal to authority.

>pool balls are spheres, why is the table not a sphere
because its not a pool , its a table

look up the movie the principle its about the theory of geocentricism or that everything really is rotating around the earth

>fly around the world
>no edges whatsoever
You guys must be stupids

The earth is moving relative to the sun, and the sun relative to the galaxy, and the galaxy relative to the loal group, and the local group relative to the Virgo supercluster.
ENOUGH MOVEMENT? THERE IS A FUCKING THING CALLED GRAVITY THAT KEEPS THINGS CLOSE AND THERE IS ANOTHE RTHING CALLET DOPPLER EFFECT THAT IS CAUSE BY THE FUCKING MOVEMENT OF LIGHT EMITTING SOURCES MOVING.

dude, they slapped orbit stripes on the ball, took the clouds out, colored it, put the clouds back in, added fake sun spotlight and fake roundness, and that's it

>spacecraft's distance from Earth
kek

Stop being retarded.

They used different cameras and different distances for each pic

Even if there was any evidence corroborating that quote to have ever happened (which there isn't) quoting it would just be one big pile of shit appeal to authority fallacy.

i know, only gullible retards don't at this point

>leaf

yet the size of the globe stays the same... sure buddy.

>he thinks citing theory predictions is scientific evidence
kek

atoms don't exist, they're a shitty construct

youtube.com/watch?v=FG0fTKAqZ5g

Because those cameras that take pictures of the earth on on the outside and attached to the craft's hull, you fucking jew. Meanwhile, there are tons of videos of astronauts using a recorder to look inside their craft and then out a window to look at the earth, but you'll just ignore those.

/thread

>Gravity does not hold atoms together.

It holds matter together, which is what I said
>Gravity, or gravitation, is a natural phenomenon by which all things with mass are brought toward (or gravitate toward) one another, including planets

Other force interactions hold atoms together like bonding, which is held to greater matter through crystal structures, which is held to the planet it's on by gravity.

Fucking leaf.

kys

This is what torah teaches.