"Civil War", " alt-right", "cuck"

They are nervous.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/alt-right-in-civil-war-after-prominent-leader-disinvited-from-pro-trump-deploraball/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Checked.

>same headline
>Same leftist source

coincidence.

mediaite.com/online/alt-right-in-civil-war-after-prominent-leader-disinvited-from-pro-trump-deploraball/

so where's the war?

How do they not see this is actually what is happening to the left?

No one gives a fuck about "Deploraball"

Oh, (((they))) do

Cernovichsteingoldmanblatt was never alt-right. He's an alt-light cuck faggot.

NERVOUS
E
R
V
O
U
S

>Richard Spencer is the leader of the alt right
>the alt right is in fighting and currently having a civil war

Gosh, I really should pay more attention to jew run media, they certainly seem to know a lot about the alt right that I certainly wasn't informed of

>Wish vs Reality

The left is always like this. They don't know the difference between the two.

Exactly. That's why they are using words like "Civil War" and "Prominent Leader". In fact not even the guys who set up Deploraball knows the man how can he be a prominent leader?

My mother told me that Truml supported the president of Alt-Right. I can't even make this shit up.

Man, I thought the alt-right was just code for anyone who uses pepe on twitter

when did it become an exclusive club with leadership?

What's funny is that this hasn't even really begun. This is just the build up. Hahaha

It's worse.. know they are claiming that a so-called "Prominent Leader" was "betrayed and declared a civil war" against X or Y.

The bait level is so bad, so bad it really makes the Angelina Jolie divorce look good journalism.

why don't they just rush Sup Forums with newfags?

*now

Alt-right is like GG in the sense that they can just throw everyone they don't understand in it and it will make sense to them.

So the normies are under the impression that all of the online trolls, shitposters, white nationalists, nationalists, racists, anti semites, misogynists, etc...they're all under the same leadership and all believe the exact same shit.

It is why the mass media will never fully comprehend online movements or be able to stop them.

>Our party observably consumed itself, but we'l say it was really THEIR PARTY that destroyed itself.
Why are they all children? I don't understand how one party becomes so fucking stupid.

If by "civil war" they mean "calling each other faggots some more" then yeah I guess it's a civil war.

By infighting they mean resisting propaganda.

Good thing I'm just a standard issue neocon or I might be fighting a civil war.

When you are weak let them think you are powerful, when you are strong let the, think you are weak.

Never correct your enemy.

Also, alt lite needs to be ovened.

the jew cries out in pain as it hits you

>checked

Literally who?

>When you are weak let them think you are powerful, when you are strong let the, think you are weak.

In fact this time our enemy will never be able to stop the rise of nationalism again. We have learned from past mistakes.

Because they dont want to risk more redpilled pilgrims returning from whence they came

Listening to the media talk is listening to the babblings of an uninformed retard. Always has been, always will be.

Yeah I never heard of it until they disinvited another guy I never heard of from attending it.

It's probably for the best that the media continue to believe that these guys are the leaders and face of Trump's online support and not realize they're try hard ecelebs getting their shekels and 15 mins on Trump's back.

What they will never understand is that for the common shitposter, there's often times no ideology. Many are contrarian for the sake of being contrarian. You can't win arguments against a shitposter because they don't have a point. While this doesn't describe all of Trump's online supporters obv, it does describe many who are just in it for fun and laughs.

"They" will never understand that since their job is to have a point.

>alt-right
>leading figure
Jesus??

PROMINENT LEADER

We aren't christian but pagan.

when richard spencer showed up as a controlled opposition

Kek.

Spencer is a younger version of David Duke. Condemned to spend his entire life begging for CNN and Fox News to invite him to talk 3 minutes about KKK and Hitler.

>We are all one person with one shared belief

Fuck off Jean-Claude. Last good movie you made was Timecop.

its not much of a civil war purging alt kikes

leftists are the masters of projection. You want to see a civil war? take a look at the democrats and the sjw legions.

that would be the alt lite. can any of these people into journalism?

hue. they called him

checked

There is no "civil war" in the alt-right.
We are still flying on Trumps wing, shooting down any opposition.
Protecting our leader.
Clearing a path for him all the way to the White house.

Charlie Sheen is next.
Unless he repents from wishing Trump dead.

forgot pic

Sup Forums keeps warning these faggots about PR, but they don't listen.

It should be said that the alt-right was a movement waiting to happen. If Trump ran in 2012, he would have been a Tea Party guy. As the right got shit on more, the libertarian movement became more nationalistic and the spring coiled even tighter.

Finally the shit burst forth with Trump. The left will use any small reason to discredit the right (Fucking Marco Rubio drinks water on TV and they called it a career-ender.) This discourages any worthwhile leader from even rising up. The left's game did not work with Trump and finally we have a real leader.

So they're trying to make us seem like less of a dangerous enemy again? Shouldn't they be making up stories about how the alt right is receiving funding and stockpiling weapons and shit?

Man this is a weird December

Spencer for president

>Fucking Marco Rubio drinks water on TV and they called it a career-ender
Hilldog spits reptilian eggs into water on TV and no one cares.

The left can never unite because they divided themselves up in the process of trying to destroy society. Each group over there hates each other. And some actually want to kill the other. Itll be a fucking massacre the day they have to assemble in one place. We need to meme a commie cuck/black/atheist/pedo/messican/gay/salafist/Jew/tranny/feminist intersectionality conference into existence called We All Bleed for Marx 2017

Fuck this "alt-right leaders" meme. Just because a couple of retards have a check mark next to their name on Twitter doesn't mean they're our leaders.

>our
Sup Forums is not alt-right

>
Fuck Richard Spencer.

Hes fucking controlled opposition used by the liberal media.

>Controlled Opposition - Controlled Opposition is the term used to describe “leaders” who arrive on the scene (almost out of nowhere)... these pied pipers get us to follow them like heroes – like a cult. Ultimately, these sheep in wolves clothing spin us off into la la land (for example telling us a one-world government is in our best interest). It’s IMPOSSIBLE to have a well-known leader be real. That person would be compromised very quickly. It’s for this reason I highly recommend you not following anyone. In other words, be your own leader.

>“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.” -- Vladimir Lenin

Once again. Fuck Richard Spencer

do you want another?

just drones this time, no need to spill white blood

jews/liberals always project

Isn't funny how all thier controlled opposition does this strange forced pro wrasslin drama?

r/k selection theory

So is everyone else at the (((deploraball))). This is 100% an internal alt light issue.

No way! A nu male faggot comes out of nowhere and he is instantly the "alt right Trump supporting white supremacist nazi" boogyman the media was desperate to find. HE is controlled opposition? ??? I WOULD NEVER IMAGINE! !

this is why he was banned

checked

Alt right is cancer and theyve outlived their usefulness. Night of the long knives soon for them.

There is no alt right the media is just lying to people to keep the anti trump crowd riled up.

post your face when you know where mike c lives.
Allegedly

>Leading figure
Who?

He is right though, this is not bullshit

>He is right though, this is not bullshit

here's the fun part: they've also banned sam hyde

What a bunch of pussies. Reminder that these people think that they are edgy in your face people who are not scared to be politically incorrect

>alt-right
>us
I have no idea who Richard Spencer is beyond him being an open Nazi trying to subvert Trump.

They are The New Right©. No anti-semitism, no racism, you bad goy. Cernobitch and McInnes sired mutts, Molyjew's mom is a kike, so he is automatically a kike, Lauren Southern/Simonsen is a kike, and Jonestein married a kikess and thus sired kikes. They are trying to Night of the Long Knives us. Let's see how well that works for them.

>they've also banned sam hyde
Non-controlled puppets aren't allowed at this party.

The baked Alaska thing is manufactured drama. Sam Hyde is actually unpredictable and actually popular, so not part of the cool kids club

Mine too

But humans are more related with bunnies and rats.

kikes sure are

guys, I am an ashkenazi jew and there is no way that Lauren Southeren is a jew. I also highly doubt Stefan's dubious claims to jewish ancestry, pretty sure he was just reaching with that one. There are a lot more jews into paleoconservatism than you may imagine!

Media looks for "leaders" of these movements so they can demonize someone in specific instead of "internet neo-nazi".

Look at the Right Wing Safety Squads. The media is reporting the moderators on the Discord as the leaders of the DIY shutdowns.

I don't think the Media can comprehend a large group of individuals with similar intentions acting independently.

>Simonsen
ok I have to clarify something. I am a jew of northern germanic descent and you clearly have no idea how patronymic scandinavian surnames work.

Simon is a very common danish first name, Shimeon is the hebrew equivalent. In the 18th century when scandinavians adopted surnames, if you were the son of a dane named Simon you got the name Simonsen, or Simonson if you were swedish. It is unlikely that any practicing jews would have these patronymic names anyway, as most ashkenazi jews come from Eastern Europe and therefore have more traditionally habitational germanic names.

Anyway, there is no need for "kike"-conspiracies. Most of us are right out in the open.

>Radix Journal was controlled opposition this whole time!
>Turns out he was a Russian shill for years.

This is hyper newfaggotry right here. People unironically are claiming to be redpill for falling for the media gaslighting campaign. He's not the most prominent alt right writer amongst us, but to the normies, namely this poster, he is the ebil Nazi leader of the alt right. There is a difference between attracting attention through being edgy and media subversion. In this case the media just wants to confuse the youthful generation Z fags who are unfamiliar with politics that Richard Spencer is a Jewish shill because anyone who can gather a lot of media attention must a priori be false. Media isn't that simple, kiddo. The media just saw this guy and said "let's make him the "leader" of the alt right to cause infighting, even though we have no connections with the guy and actively hate him - it'll be hilarious", which is a subversion tactic other than hiring traitors which newfags aren't aware of.

It's time to stop posting, son.

wow, a kike lying, I'm shocked

I'd like to know this as well.
Were we suppose to RSVP?
I didn't get an invite
:'(

I thought José the Amphibian was the leader of the al-tright?

Timeless wisdom.

>When you're too esoteric for Sup Forums and can tell when they are the exact mindless retards that actual Jews want them to be it

Is Counter Currents Jewish controlled to? Keep falling for the hysteria, goyim.

yeah I am clearly lying, because I want to cover for two obvious jews incase you internet sleuths figure out they are secret kikes.

I just said most of the jews into paleoconservatism operate in the open. It is pretty redundant to then ascribe a second hidden agenda when the primary one is in plain sight. Occam's razor much?

We should just go back to TRS, faggots on Sup Forums are a lost cause

GG
The 'alt right'
They are losing control of the narrative...

>kvetch, kvetch, kvetch
they are kikes

(((alt-right)))

For years the right wanted a war. Now the left wants a war. Man I do love this timeline!

this says nothing about being a jew. My grandparents fled Europe before WWI and most of my relatives that stayed behind died in the following 30 year period. So what?

>oy vey goyim, where is the proof?

you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. If it helps your feeble mind to process that tiny sliver of reality that penetrates the cracks of worldview then by all means: they are jews.

However, if you have any interest in taking things seriously then maybe try a bit harder, eh?

>they certainly seem to know a lot about the alt right that I certainly wasn't informed of

I'll never forget when the media introduced the term and Sup Forums was confused as hell because we never said alt right. And if anyone would be alt right it would be this site lol

Lauren (((Southern))) from (((The Rebel))) owned by (((Ezra Levant))), featuring class-acts like Gavin "Expose your anus & plug it for views" Mcguinnus

Look, as a romanian you are more likely to be descended from Jews than Lauren Southern. You aren't very well read I take it.

What a lovely cheerful comic. I'm going to bed happy.