Rulers of the World

Hello, Sup Forums it is me, Kazakh Norwegian Mongol here to bring forth an important message about the most powerful brothers on earth: The Bogdanovs.
They own and control everything. The Rothchilds and the Rockefellers families both bow down to their superiors: The Bogdanovs.
It is hard to believe, but I will provide with anecdotal evidence first.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
youtube.com/watch?v=9M3YeBn1xtE
youtube.com/watch?v=U6qErqNXYng
youtube.com/watch?v=YZ_-COCkBak
youtube.com/watch?v=1w2dMekIJLw
youtube.com/watch?v=OZDOysv_6RU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll start of with the fact that they control the Media in France 100%

They tactic is to hide in plain sight and to appear normal and hip to the ignorant masses

Example: youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

It's you lunatic again. Are you gonna bump the thread until it 300s? Saged, hidden and complaint.

What's wrong with her face?

SHe got Bogdanoved

Or some artist decided to make a song based on them and called them up to perform..

Just imagine these two gentlemen engaged in their daily magick ritual of pumping each others anus full of semen to grant good fortune and health.

They look like a fucking Double Dragon boss.

Hahahahahah BIDF please go

Pic related is Igor (IQ 201) making important phonecall outside Bilderberg Meeting.

bogdanov shape dragon dildo

Is that what spirit cooking does to you?

AGAIN again?

he is a dumb tv host but thats the gist of it

They want to be walking advertisements for the new Underworld film

Its fucking over guys, no seriously just give up now...

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc

youtube.com/watch?v=9M3YeBn1xtE

youtube.com/watch?v=U6qErqNXYng

youtube.com/watch?v=YZ_-COCkBak

The Bogdanoff Brothers.

Some say that they cannot see their own reflection in the mirror...

...and that they consume orange peels to sustain their youthful appearance...

We know you work for them. We want disclosure now, we deserve to worship them openly. Tell us the truth BIDF

praise them

BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOV

No

youtube.com/watch?v=1w2dMekIJLw

fucking FREAKS

Here is a video of the Bogdanov openly talking about orchestrating the whole Migrant Crisis, but Sup Forums would rather talk about their fetish revolving around white girls sucking arab dicks
youtube.com/watch?v=OZDOysv_6RU

even after reading their wiki, i still have no idea who these freaks are.

tell me more about those white girls

I dont speak baguette.

For very powerful people who control everything they couldn't control their face surgeries?

>Daft Punk reveals their true identity

No wonder they wear the masks.

some french and canadians will say that they are talking about quatum physics but it's not true,they are using high level hypnose for making you hear what you don't want to

Well, that's easily explained actually. Both Grichka and Igor have an IQ of 205 and 201 respectively. They went through a lot of operations to reach that high IQ, and as a consequence, their faces were disfigured.

That and they are both more than 300 years old, the operations on their faces keeping them young.

Many of the creations you see today are actually thanks to the Bogdanovs, and because of their subordinates (Rockefellers, Rothchilds, etc) they have become infinitely rich.
Pic related is one of their many hundreds gold depositories

They are aide ahow freaks. How fucking delusional do you have to be. To look in the mirror and see your misformed face. And think ot looks good. They look like monstets

pic related is that way

I wonder how often they regret getting this done

fucking BIDF, man

the Sup Forums internet defense force?

These guys would spirit cook Podesta as a light snack

>The Bogdanovs

Sup Forums's fascination with these freaks is almost as disturbing as the Bogdanov's faces.

The Bogdanoff Brothers.

Some say they share a single mind...

...and that enjoy annual holiday trips to Helsinki...

Jesus Christ why do you keep posting these freakazoids!? Please stop.

You probably are Bigdanov yourself . You hope to force that conspiritard meme on pol so that you can hype up your pitiful celeb freak status and cash in the fame. Well your meme is total shit and it's so stupid it's painful. GTFO.