White death

Southern Europeans are too poor and many of them immigrate to the North to find jobs so they don't have kids.
Northern Europeans are simply way too cucked to have kids.
Just how long until we offcially become United Arabia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7BkQSAP-8Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=06N0fPtw7qE
thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/226333,Polish-youth-votes-for-conservatives
politicalcritique.org/cee/poland/2016/the-rise-of-youth-nationalism-in-poland/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We will send all the shitskins back

Eastern Europe will always remain white. Especially countries like Poland.

What's the Polish equivalent of a green card and can I marry to get one?

Only until (if that ever happens) these countries turn from shitholes into liveable places. Then migration fluxes will turn towards these places as well.

"EE doesn't have a problem with migrants" is like saying my bathroom was never under terrorist threat. No one cares enough to perceive it as a target..

Ireland is pretty white, and a 1st world country. Britain, other than England is pretty white as well.

Hopefully they'll learn from Western Europe's mistakes.

Pole here. Currently wind blows to the right in Poland. Here is some butthurt arab who is trying to provoke people who were collecting signatures under petition against immigration from middle east and africa/
youtube.com/watch?v=7BkQSAP-8Bc

So you're just like the rapefugees.

They run away from shithole countries and want to make Europe the same shithole.It's both stupid and quite irritating. We should accept the fact that they will never make things better by themselves in their countries and just send them back.

>France
>85%

Perhaps in the 90' now i'd say 60-70% maximum

Comparing Soouther European immigrants with kebabs is just typical shilling.

Seeking as better life because their country and people is trash, what's the difference?

This, unfortunately. It's only a matter of time before most of eastern Europe (mainly western Slavs, Slovenes, Croatians, Hungarians, Balts) reach western HDI and income levels.
Leftist faggotry is already a thing in many eastern European countries. This is entirely caused by HDI and income growth, but also closeness to "western" culture.

Numales and feminists are growing at a steady rate where I live. Students are becoming more liberal and everyone is becoming more accepting of rapefugees and multiculturalism. There's still hope for us, though. We can turn it around and redpill people, but it mostly depends on what the future brings when it comes to terrorist attacks and muslims. What I'm saying is, we need a war, preferably against mudshits.

No fucking shit we aren't having kids
We are basically forced to go to school until we are 26+ years old. Everybody has a high education, you can't get anywhere in Denmark with just a bachelors degree.

So

You're only salvation is that Western Europe turn into a mix of caliphate and africa, so you can redpill the Whole Eastern Europe ?

That along with what the mass media is advertising.
If you have 5 dogs you pulled from the street people say what a good soul you have.
If you have 5 kids people say how stupid you are to bare such a 'burden'.

>you can't get anywhere in Denmark with just a bachelors degree.
This is true for Europe in general. College education is a must if you want to earn a livable wage, especially where I live. Marrying at 18-20 years of age used to be very common. My mom had me when she was 20, nowadays having kids before 30 (if at all) is almost unheard of.
That's what it'll take for most people. I don't want western Europe to turn into a giant caliphate and it probably won't. Western Europeans will eventually wake up, they have to and we will learn from your mistakes.

I believe it means percentage of population not born in France. All the second gen mudslimes would still add to the percentage, sadly.

Part of me really hopes that this "multicultural" society will work out since it seems inevitable. But I know deep down i'm just waiting for the next attack. But no matter how many attacks there are, people will still just say it's small percentage of population and shouldn't be discriminated. And they'll continue to outbreed us until we become a minority... sigh.

We're consensually fucking your wives instead of raping them.

So basically massive higher education especially among women is causing the death of Western Civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=06N0fPtw7qE

We were so close ... there is always a 4th time!

I don't know what you are talking about:
>Two-thirds of high-school and university students taking part in Sunday’s parliamentary ballot voted for right-wing parties, Law and Justice, Kukiz’15 and KORWiN.
thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/226333,Polish-youth-votes-for-conservatives

another example:
politicalcritique.org/cee/poland/2016/the-rise-of-youth-nationalism-in-poland/

basically google "young poles nationalism/conservative", I'm surprised that your youth tend to have other views, I thhought hat our countries are quite similar

>thhought hat
thought that, sry

Based Malta not even on the fucking map...

Poland fucking glorious.

>Greece

Don't know mate. Under the treaty of Dublin, all those Arabs have to stay, or be returned to Greece right?

That doesn't make sense since Italy is has the least amount of births per capita.

That's a possible scenario, since the EU doesn't give a crap of what will happen in the South. Since we are not able to support so many asylum seekers it will neither get pretty nasty, or the EU will support them and have them stationed here. But none of them wants to stay here so it will get nasty eventually.

Why don't darkies want to go to Finland?

Do they just assume it's too poor to give them handouts based on geography?

Why is Russia so low?

Is it because of its huge land mass and shitloads of ethnic groups?

My brother and his wife have one child and both work full time. On the same street is a Muslim family where the guy, the wife, the "lodger"(another wife), and 8 kids live. They're on benefits and just bought a new car.

When the governments do that, you can't win a demographic war.

We have one advantage though. Poles travel a lot, every family has someone who emigreted and visit Poland for christmas. And we know first- and secondhand what doom have multikulti politics brouhgt down on western countries.

a majrity of russia is in asia, and people from asia that can move freely in russia are not europeans.