Pol btfo again

Really stimulates your electrical activity

>lol you want safe streets and neighborhoods? I thought you guys hate safe spaces xD

what's the point of ideology really?

Africa is a black country yet you wouldnt call it a safe space for blacks

Apparently homogenous countries are only safe spaces when filled with white people

That really salts my peanuts

And the Japanese but it seems lib weeaboos love them!

That really is the essence of Marxism, redefining words, they said the same about BLM, being against BLM means you're automatically against black lives.

Why is diversity only forced on white countries? And what benefit is it to us to accept it?

That's problematic. Where's that shitposting marine stationed in Nip land who RPs as an actual Nip begging for multiculturalism in Nippon? He needs to make another thread so they experience just how great niggers are.

>wanting to be isolated from the crime and problems shitskins bring is the same as wanting a space where you cant be told things you dont want to listen to

Posting in comfy Sup Forums BTFO thread

Fundamental difference is that a space space from ideas and words is pathetic but a safe space from wild packs of low IQ thugs is essential

But I am against black lives.

>Liberals defend the weak
>whites need to be genocided
we can do this all day

Yep, might as well say

>You want gun rights but you still think murdering people should be illegal lol doublethink btfo

>safe spaces are for the weak
>we need a entire country for white people
That's not what most fascists even say, only a minority promote "White ethnostates" - also, a ethnostate is basically a space in which only white people live. A safe space is a place in which you aren't confronted to different ideas. You know white people don't all think the same, right?

>fascists : natural selection, the fittest survive
>white genocide is happening,we're being wiped out

Natural selection is NATURAL. When the government forcefully shoves millions of refugees with high birthrates into your countries, that's not "NATURAL".

africa
>"safe"
They seem to have a very warped definition of what is considered safe. Going by how liberal define "safespace", it's blatantly a false equivalency. Then again, it wouldn't be the first time they tried to prove a point by changing the meaning of a word.

Seems like any time they attack us they can only do so with shallow statements and joking - they never have anything of substance. Theyre throwing paper planes at us, hooting, and call it the best airforce to exist.

>a safe space is the same thing as a country
>Natural Selection is currently working in the year 2016, a.k.a "Children with not even a stump of a brain are being kept alive"

I know some righters are retards but I'm pretty sure these two twitlords are worse

Also - its funny how pointing out the supposed "double standard" actually makes it seem blacks are something to be afraid of

Considering they take their safe spaces so seriously

I am pro-abortion when it comes to killing the retarded

I wouldnt kill blind/deaf babies, because with modern tech they can still live a completely awesome life. But seriously, the potato soup babies shouldnt exist.

Absolutely correct.

There's a huge difference between wanting a safe space to defend your ego from micro aggressions and establishing white nations so that your people aren't subjugated to a constant stream of violence, banana republic levels of corruption, and a never ending pessimistic outlook for the future.

It's a shame those people resort to stupid wordplay to feel like they've won the world

Yeah!

putting up caution tape to outline where nobody is allowed to express their opinion is weak.

Hanging race traitors and kicking invaders out of your country is a different story.

the blind and deaf were living fairly normal lives even in the past

>safe space
where you go when your fantasy meets reality

>a country for white people
a bulwark against such loonacy

Keep living in your fantasy world and insisting on
the destruction of your country. It's only a matter
of time until all of you disloyal cowards will have
the wool violently ripped away from your eyes.

>Equating shelterring from ideas to shelterring from crime

>strawmanning via linguistic gymnastics

Classic lefty horse shit.