>Scared JDIF kikes invade Sup Forums
>varying report about possible YPG withdrawal from Aleppo
>clashes between govt forces and fsa militants erupt in daraa province
>obama: us has evidence that roaches give support to isis
>us general: two more years to clear isis from mosul and raqqa
>unknown special forces eliminate leaders of militant groups in idlib and daara
>SAA repelled IS attack in N of Kuweires Airport
>SAA mobilizes: Over 7k SAA soldiers prepare to push back IS from Palmyra
>Wadi Barada area attacked by SAA after rebels poisoned the water supply for Damascus

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/gSULJ
ekstrabladet.dk/nyheder/samfund/svensk-forsker-3-verdenskrig-er-begyndt/6469598
twitter.com/HasanSari7/status/814491272861937665
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST FOR #attackisrael

>Onur

ISIS soon to release a video from Raqqa, feauturing combat againts SDF/YPG/PKK

Reminder that Kikes are ugly sandnigges and the Jewish IQ meme is a myth

(((NYT))) WRITER (((TOM FRIEDMAN))): PRESIDENT-ELECT TRUMP COULD BE COMPLICIT IN CREATING AN ISRAEL THAT IS 'EITHER NO LONGER JEWISH OR NO LONGER DEMOCRATIC.'

>Israel is clearly now on a path toward absorbing the West Bank’s 2.8 million Palestinians. There are already 1.7 million Arabs living in Israel, so putting these two Arab populations together would constitute a significant minority with a higher birthrate than that of Israeli Jews — who number 6.3 million — posing a demographic and democratic challenge.

>More worrisome is the fact that President-elect Donald Trump — who could be a fresh change agent — is letting himself get totally manipulated by right-wing extremists, and I mean extreme. His ambassador-designate to Israel, David Friedman, has compared Jews who favor a two-state solution to Jews who collaborated with the Nazis. I’ve never heard such a vile slur from one Jew to another.

>One day Trump will wake up and discover that he was manipulated into becoming the co-father, with Netanyahu, of an Israel that is either no longer Jewish or no longer democratic.

archive.fo/gSULJ

Are the Israelis actually crazy enough to think annexing the West Bank isn't demographic suicide and that it won't lead to a civil war, unless they either expel or commit genocide on all the Arabs living in Israel and the Palestinian territories?

IQ test.. developed by a German Jew... hmmm

No mines in this bread

>104843084
Ahrar and Jaish are kinda radical yeah
And together Nusra, Ahrar and Jaish are the only groups that can field combat ready regiments.

All other rebel groups are weak and disorganised.
But Nusra became much stronger recently and Ahrar and Jaish are obbeying Turkey now in order not to get consumed by the growing Nusra

fixing post link

You'd think Jews would appreciate any effort to establish the Kingdom of Israel proper, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
So ungrateful.

Yeah but what really ought to happen is the re-establishment of the Christian Kingdom of Jerusalem.

someone needs to do a version of this where a nazi sprays "islamistic" paroles on a wall

instead of this antisemitism

!test
>test

>someone needs to do a version of this where a nazi sprays "islamistic" paroles on a wall
Why do things that don't happen?

Popular dumbed down Danish newspaper spreading redpills to the normies - ekstrabladet.dk/nyheder/samfund/svensk-forsker-3-verdenskrig-er-begyndt/6469598
I'll translate the interesting parts as good as I can.

> The danish professor thinks that there is a tendency to portray Putin and Russia as the bad (evil) guys and that is wrong.

> The reaction from the dane is coming because Wilhelm Agrell in his analysis mentions Russia as a threat and says there is a war going on in eastern Ukraine. That war doesn't portray an aggressive Russia, says Poul Villaume.

> Russias reaction in Crimea/Ukraine is an "enough is enough"-reaction on what the Russians see as western marginalization of Russia. Crimea was a special case. The Russian navy base in Crimea was in danger after the western supported coup in Kiev in 2014. Therefore Moscow acted spontaneously - It was an act of defense and not a start of Russian aggression against the west, Poul Villaume says.

This is the first time I've seen Ukraine mentioned as a coup in mainstream Danish media.

>obbeying Turkey
Really? How does that work? Can Turkey and these groups truly be trusted to not chimp out?

>No supplies from Turkey
>No med treatment in Turkey
>No more free roaming to Turkey and EU

Turkey can end their existence without launching a single bullet at them.

this. thats why we have some leverage while dealing with shit in syria. also:

Qatar welcomes the Russian-Turkish deal on
>Qatar welcomes the Russian-Turkish deal on
Qatar welcomes the Russian-Turkish deal on

WEST BTFO
USA BTFO

>No heading
>No previous thread link
2/10 pretty shitty attempt at thread splitting
Real thread over here Sage this shit

>ceasefire as a prelude to a peace deal

Is this it?

Can Assad negotiate the remaining 20% of Urban centers to surrender?

Will he unify the country then strike against ISIS?

I see. So we can trust these guys don't chimp out on Turkey's watch. But can we trust Turkey? The entire 180 they made still doesn't make much sense to me.

I suppose it's a good thing that negotiations are taking place but in the long run cutting this jihadi immunization process in half is gonna have a bad effect. These people are going to go back in to the main population or maybe even be integrated in to the army. Their influence will still be felt. I'd have like the whole jihadi squad, FSA, nusra, ISIS and the whole bunch blown the fuck out completely.

Oh finally
We got some qt shit

Abandon this piece of shit.

FRESH BREAD