Are we awakening another egyptian god?

Are we awakening another egyptian god?

This is Thoth, also known as Thot. He pretty much fucking invented magic and writing. Are you ready for another ride lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

ia801001.us.archive.org/10/items/Waddell-TheBritishEdda/WADDELLL.A.-British_Edda_1930complete.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>degenerates and niggers smear his name

back for revenge

The Kek blasphemy is a stupid thing to lose ones salvation over. And why does the alt-right embrace egyptian gods? Doesnt it make more sense to revive Norse gods?

Not even people on this board want to be hedonistic autists like Alisteir Crowley.

Why not both? they both were raped cultures.

MLK EST
MAGA
AMON
user

If Kek give us digits of approval, we go for it.

Thoth's number of association is 6 so if i have 6 in my number he will awaken

I vote no.

nope, he dead

Thoth YES
Rain down the meteor showers!
Bring forth the elephantine legions of Apedemak!
Let your phoenices consume all degeneracy with their searing flames!
Hail Thoth!

Kek

the nords were the niggers of europe man, not gonna follow that shit

>, also known as Thot.

I've seen truth and I've seen the light

>implying that all pagan saints are not friends whit the christ.

Have the vatican release the tablets!

No, we should not divide meme magic.

I prefer a full power and HIGH ENERGY Kek than 2 half-asses egyptian gods.

And if you think we can summon Old Gods at will, you're a fool. We were extremely lucky that it worked, and it required immense amounts of collective focus.

Can it be the Anunnaki and the ancient Sumarian Gods? They're linked with Nazis and Antarctica

But you should look into Mithra.

Secret cult (aka lurk moar), well received in the roman legion (meme warriors and brothers at arms), always depicted as killing a bull (Moloch), and wearing the Phrygian cap (symbol of liberty/redpill/woke)

Read this. It ties in the whole story of the Aryan cross symbols, dragons, and old sun-god religions through the benevolence of Adam and Eve. Everything we know is backwards.

ia801001.us.archive.org/10/items/Waddell-TheBritishEdda/WADDELLL.A.-British_Edda_1930complete.pdf

>Jeb was in control of his own egyptian deity this whole time
>it bares his name
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geb

under rated

We embrace them because we revived them

It wasnt intentional

We just used the word kek and suddenly
Oshit egyptian frog god
And well, since youre here, and since youre here because of us...

Praise Kek!

And now that we have one, we want to complete our collection.

If the name "Odin" had replaced "Kek" in use - then perhaps we'd be Praising Odin and attempting to revive the rest of the Norse Gods through shitposting.

I dont think Kek will ever give digits of approval for the reviving of more Gods, especially Egyptian. In Egyptian mythology theyre in constant competition with one another - Kek is able to act freely and do whatever the fuck hed like with no other Gods around. We have happenings and chaos because he is free.

If we have many Egyptian Gods together theyll be too busy fucking and fucking each other over to do anything with the human world.

However if I remember correctly Thoth is mostly a neutral God - to wise to interfere with the other Gods though they came to him for his wisdom. So I think reviving Thoth could only be a good thing - bringing more knowledge into the world.

I said this too but at the same time we can simply double our shit-posting and fevor so they both will maintain power.

Thoth is a neutral God that would not interfere. If we brought in Ra or some other one there'd be in-fighting and distraction but Thoth never did that shit. Kek would be free to create chaos and Thoth free to learn.

this is the god of magic

Ive known about Thoth for a while now, hes great. The old gods are rising my friend.

We have been using this

Praise

Thoth is Hermes.
Patron of Mortals
Master of Hod
guide of spirits to the underworld
Giant slayer.
He's the one that holds the scales of Justice.

Paganism is universal.
It's all the same regardless of geography.

as above so below

>implying christianity isnt just paganism repackaged to gain control of the masses

Most of catholic tradition and symbolism has its roots in paganism

We need to revive old gods. All of them. All of them to counter the foul desert djinni.

So are you planing to our KEK back in his box or do you want to have several gods running around at the same time?
Maybe summon Weneg first

hey thoth, did you know your head is that of an ibis?

you're a meme now. k thnx bai

checked
that's exactly why i chose that excerpt

These digits invoke Thoth

Brushy brushy. Thoth is a faggot god revered by medieval LARPers. Ma'at is the mother of knowledge.

What did the norse civilizations ever do?
Egyptians built cool shit and were white

Kek denies this false worship

vikings are faggots. Look what they produced.
Sweden

THOTH IS MY NEW GOD

PRAISE BE THOT

>swedes
>vikings
choose one

Thot is Toh.

You'll figure out eventually hes the same Toh that helped write the TohRa witj Ra.

Tl;Dr

Him and Ra are the gods of light that made judeo christiondon.

Thot is tje god if ancient wisdon. He is the key.

Read the emerald tablets if you want to learn more. But be ready to become a god.

Nefaret was white. Her husband was clearly a nigger. I saw the artifacts.

Um guys?

Bastet is already among us, hence the proliferation of cat memes.

A fucking bird.

Dont try to shill your fake goddess here

Why dont we wake up Seth?

The groundwork for Bastet's return has already been laid. It is only a matter of time.

HE AWAKENS.

PRAISE KEK
PRAISE THOTH

What about Shiva?
The true evil.

Thoth hermes the thrice born was also pythagorous

Shiva has been awake due to the Hindu reverence of him. Hes a god of creation and destruction too.

>Sup Forums is full of neo-Egyptians
Literally we wuz

Nothing wrong with that tho, praise

Me likee tha Bast, go away Tauhauti.

=^..^=''''

The god of sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, random violence, and being a contented poorfag? He's alright but fuck messing with those Aghori guys.

Don't forget every time we type the word "HAH or HEH" It is signaling one of KEK's friends in the Ogdoad.
There its a pyramid named Thoth in Antartica.
2017 is gonna be a bloodbath.

HEH

Malik Obama, the guy that suddenly came out of nowhere claiming to be Obamas brother. Its the ultimate Kek troll, altering perception. This reminds me of the Rick and Morty episode Total Rickall.

MALIK confirmed for KEK REINCARNATED, using his god powers to just slide himself in the timeline as Obamas brother, to spread the force of Kek. Its the ultimate troll.

>the egyptian gods will gain followers from around the globe then have them conquer the holy land to liberate it from islam

>So are you planing to our KEK back in his box or do you want to have several gods running around at the same time?

Muh monotheism

wasn't thot rulling the world before kek came?

go read some >book of thoth
educate yourself, then praise

Would that mean
Kek = Dionysus ??