Redditards About Tranny Sex

AskReddit has a thread about what its like to have sex with a tranny. They argue its not a big deal to not disclose status before sex.

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5kv37y/serious_those_who_have_had_sex_with_someone_who/

Remember goys, if she needs lube before intercourse even starts SHE'S A MAN!

fuck you nigger

Fucking leafs love black trannies, everyone knows this.

Reddit is sick: " As for the sex, besides having a penis, it was surprisingly similar to sex with a cis female. "

Why do opposite gendered couples switch on each other?: "g the other way (MtF), but it's like... you get a little taste of getting closer to feeling like your body is correct, and it just stops. "

>reddit
>not gay

>Except for everything it was the same

>They literally fell for the feminine penis meme
LOL

"Their vagina's looked like someone had moulded clay really badly. Just like two half-assed bumps for the labia majora, no minora, their vaginas themselves were just holes, no kind of detailing. Their clit just stuck out like a miniature penis."

JESUS

FUCKING

CHRIST

hey shitlord, if you don't want to fuck that you are a biggot

if you bang a trap or a tranny, never disclose it to anyone. and never a girlfriend. if you've ever sucked a dick, never tell your girlfriend. it is an instant demotion to the bottom of the league table.

#cumpanda

Titus... We Need More Crosses

good lord that's the disgusting

>Taiwanese flag
>talking about fucking a tranny
Yup, this all checks out.

trannyism is a deadly sickness.

I can see why some people want to allow male trans children to take hormones, in order to prevent the development of male sexual characteristics.

because trannys will simply have surgery to change themselves in the future anyway, and then if they run out of money, or the results are no good, they will kill themselves.

Guys I'm getting worried these look to real. What if I've fucked a tranny? I hangout with some really libtarded people.

If the scrotum wrinkles don't give it away then there's no helping you son

"The only issue was, she had pubic hair growing inside of her vagina. Thick, course ones. I asked her about it, and it has something to do with the neo vagina being constructed from testicle skin. There are pictures of this online. Anyway, I could feel the hair through the condom even, and I was worried about these vaginal pubic hairs causing condom breakage. And diseases, Molly was a lolly but she got around. "

HAIR IN THE VAGINA WHAT THE FUCK KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, thosecant be real. Easy solution,wait with your "girl" to see if it has a period first?

>redditor goes down on a square jawed dude in a dress
>lift dick and balls and go straight for the sewer ass
>lick that hairy asshole up and down
Mmm I like eating your pussy Tom this is great having sex with you
>upvotes internally

>male trans children

No such thing. It is the parents pushing them with their own sick ideas. A child has no idea if they really "want" to be the opposite sex.

>they will kill themselves.

Are you going to point out a down side to this?

Kek

Its a self correcting problem, trannies dont reproduce and have enormous suicide rates.
Just sit back and laugh at them being miserable, it makes them even angrier.

>le reddit lelelelelelel

Why can't you all just leave? Please, stay at r/thedonald/

Everything about this is b8. At worst, it's fan fiction that some of you disgusting freaks jerk off to, but I refuse to believe any of this actually happened or are genuine opinions.

>post-op

disgusting.

>linking to >>>reddit

fuck off you faggot

sex with a mtf is terrible

the angle is completely wrong, and there is like....stuff, in the way, when you push in

it doesn't feel similar at all to a vagina

it also looks like shit also, and the texture is all wrong

Id fuck that

>BRB vomiting my coffee

lads if this ever happens to you by some freak chance or getting too drunk, you know what to do...

>Its a self correcting problem, trannies dont reproduce
that means its not genetic. so no, it is not self correcting.

brainwashing happens to anyone

Nothing wrong with sucking your wife's penis
Don't be so insecure

Thailand bringing the bants.

I hope...

The degeneracy has peaked, it can only get better from now on.

>my girlfriend's penis

Only you dutch think it's acceptable

>implying trannies ever, and I mean EVER pass

You'd have to have autism to not realize you're talking to a dude. Straight up.

How do trannies even solve the "don't have a deep vagina because you don't have a real vagina" problem?
How do trannies even solve the " (((vagina))) is dry as the sahara because it's not a real vagina so it doesn't self-lubricate" problem?

God trans are so disgusting.

This level of degeneracy is just downright fucking unbelievable. The fact these people can get kids is disgusting, what a sick society we live in.

I would be so angry if a deluded faggot tricked me into fucking the hole of his amputated penis. I really don't know if I could get a hold of myself.

>user got gold for this post

AHAHAHHA... Best Post.

day of the rope is coming faggots

"As for the sex, besides having a penis, it was surprisingly similar to sex with a cis female. It was actually a great experience because I was allowed to experiment with a few fantasies while still being turned on by her appearances. I don't consider myself gay and would probably never have sex with a male"
>besides having a penis
>dont consider myself gay

perfectly sums up the reddit faggot mentality right there

>My partner and i both trains. I'm MtF and he's FtM.
Hahahaha what the fuck? I don't even know if that's gay or straight.

I feel you, Argie. I'd probably beat the fag within an inch of his life.

Disgusting

>needing lube at any point during intercourse
if she isn't sopping wet start to finish you fucked up

pic related, it's you

that's about half of Sup Forums's mentality as well.

What if she's not old enough to get wet yet?

>Only you dutch think it's acceptable

????

I need a source on that, it looks too good

I remember a time when I believed what went on in the bedroom was nobody's business. I no longer believe in the "rights" of consenting adults, I no longer believe in human rights at all. What can men do in the face of such reckless degeneracy?

Same. Have a pic that sums up how I (and perhaps you) feel

>used to need lube and/or 20mins of foreplay for sex
>have babby
>now don't even have to kiss her before sliding right in, stIll have no trouble cumming

shit is cash. we have so much more sex now

It's gayer to have sex with a MTF tranny than a man.

You dont want those big lips on your dick user?

This thread

>You dont want those big hands on your dick user?

FTFY

Reddit is truly a horrid place, upvotes and names makes me sick.

Anyway a tale from my YUFF

>Be 22 and /fit/
>go with the lads to thailand
>most nights we're out drinking and walking around with vests on as we lift but obviously insecure
>drinking, lots of drinking
>go into the local bars
>be respectful and get along with the nips there
>eventually they start plying us with girls
>over the next few nights I fuck about 20 different girls
>one night while in a club one is touching MUH DICK I take her back to my place
>she strips off after sucking MUH DICK
>down to her panties
>raises her ass in the air to present to me
>I realise she is actually a he
>proceed to fuck him in the ass

And NEVER let a woman stick her finger up your ass. Never. Did that once while drunk. She never looked at me the same again.

No need for hands when I'll be balls deep in her ass

>tiny barely 2 inch weiner
>haha it fits perfectly, you jelly bigots?

if your "pussy" can only fit a 2 inch babydick perhaps it's obviously not intended for dicks

fuck niggers

Pretty based, brit.

>committing fraud isn't a big deal

I don't know if pussy fraud is illegal, but it should be.

>I tell people a generalized version of this for anyone who's online dating. If there's something about you that may turn off some people, fairly or not--like a disability, or being a little too into Star Trek--the natural inclination to hide it is a terrible idea. It WILL come out at some point, and the other person may well feel tricked.
Being a trekkie is the same thing as going to eating hormones and going to Thailand and spending the equivalent of a brand new car to mutilate your reproductive organs and then lying about it to your partner that you love.

t. reddit

I was reading all of that while keeping it all together.

>The pillow talk is more interesting

That really fucking triggered me

kill it and bury in the neighbors yard?

Yep. This place sure does love traps and other tranny faggot shit, while calling each other faggots for getting off to it.

Its turned into a Tumblr shithole where the only difference is that we call each other niggers a lot.

>The pillow talk is more interesting

that's because you're talking to a man and not a woman

Oh there was also a thread about a guy who walked in onto his 16yo daughter getting pounded by 2 guys.

Most upvoted comments where how she is discovering her sexuality and he should just buttout and leave her be, an advice which he accepted being open minded cuck of a father that he is, her mother was mad but she accepted that its only natural for a 16yo girl being pounded in the ass, while sucking cock.

Truly an asshole of the internet.

>today I learned you can tuck your sack back and brits will think you're a chick

i imagine all of them were closet homos that thought fucking a dude in a dress didnt sound so bad, and now they're out on the internet to defend their fragile homosex ego.

>sucks to have a dick that smells like shit you queer fuckers

>"vagina"

lol tranny with a tiny dick

Just do some fucking foreplay, if she doesn't get wet and needs lube she is either not into you, a man or has some kind of a disease.

Either way the prospects of a long term child bearing relationship with the individual is zero.

Also that looks really good. Is there a high res pic? looks like there might be some scarring on the sides.

I imagine the distance between holes is a good indicator. Women don't have a gooch and they turn the dong inside out so the hole will be alot further up on a post op MtF.

fuck we both posted the same thing
no its gay its definitely gay

>linking to reddit.

I want these newfags to fucking leave already.

>i imagine all of them were closet homos that thought fucking a dude in a dress didnt sound so bad, and now they're out on the internet to defend their fragile homosex ego.

Something around 80% of trannys brains are not biologically transexuals, just sexual fetishists.

This is why we must arrest the puberty of children.

Tranny enablers go out of the helicopter.

Every day that goes on, i have an increasing urge to crucify degenerates....

I think there's definitely going to be a time when you're not going to be able to tell because the surgery gets too advanced.

I would assume the best way to tell the difference would be wetness. My wife and I have sex and there's nearly a fucking puddle.

id end up on deathrow for killing the faggot and its family

>serious replies only

Have an upvoat user.

There was a time when any user would scoff at the idea of Reddit or anything to do with it. Times have really changed. Call me old fashioned but I can't believe many of you browse reddit.

I love my upvotes and r/humor :^)

Now keep in mind how buttugly the average redditor is... So when they are talking about trannies, you can bet your ass they aren't talking about some petite trap they are talking about absolutely unpassable Chris Chan-tier hons.

the fuck

Remember when Sup Forums was considered to be the most degenerate shithole on the internet

>no its gay its definitely gay
Are you sure? I mean it doesn't matter which side of the fence you're on, its still a man having sex with a woman.

I would say its just degenerate, and its a lot more degenerate then just being gay and having gay sex then with another man.

>its still a man having sex with a woman
It's not, fuckwad. It's a man having sex with another physically deformed man.

Wait...People take the "feminine penis" meme seriously?!

I thought it was just bullshit bants people say online.

I don't know what to make of this world anymore user, things are just getting so crazy.
Hold me