When did you become pro-Israel?

When did you finally take the redpill, put the stormfaggery aside and realize that as of 2016 Israel's interests are the same as Sup Forumss interests?

The want to remove kabab, are against multiculturalism, against globalism, against degeneracy, they are the one example of a based, right wing ethnostate.

Are you really so paranoid and hateful of jews that you'd work against your own interests just to spite them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWpIWDjQLUU&list=FLw6PgPAS48GWuSuvMY5WKzw&ab_channel=PierreRehov
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWmdBD2KkYf6zDOvTHNF1gMyhmmix-LEb
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o&ab_channel=Haaretz.com
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We shouldn't support them, but we must make an uneasy alliance with them becuase they are better than the globalist Jews. Also, I think the "Israel is racist" memes went to far

JIDF Strikes again

We still hate you faggots, all the Jews want is for the goy to be subservient.

I've always been Pro-Israel. My desire to remove kebab defeats my distaste with Hebrew Country 10/10 times

i've always sympathized with israel's side in the israel vs palestine stuff, because of its similarity to the USA vs native american stuff.
i've felt it would be hypocritical and inconsistent not to.

i haven't actually been pro-israel in general, but i felt an urge to be after seeing the leaders of the left in my country in open opposition to them.
which is just pure contrarianism, it disgusts me that my mind is working this way.
i can rationalize it, but i really think at bottom that's all it is.
currently wrestling with it.

Daily reminder Israel destabilized the Middle East to expand their state. They are behind isis and the invasion of europe.

This.

It's mind boggling how Sup Forums can ally itself with cultural marxists and globalists, people like Obama, Kerry, Noam Chomsky, Soros, etc just because they are obsessed stormfaggots.

Because of their paranoid obsession Sup Forums is actively working against their best interests, why do we tolerate this?

That's because of globalists, not zionists

>wanting to turn over the holy land to shitskins

I think i support State of Israel.
I think every single kike should be deported from Europe and America to Israel.

Even Hitler thought the same before globalist jewish elites started war with him.
Read Haavara Agreement.

Jews even protect palestinian christians.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWpIWDjQLUU&list=FLw6PgPAS48GWuSuvMY5WKzw&ab_channel=PierreRehov

that image screams /leftypol/

>0.2 shekels have been deposited to your account at Goldman Sachs.

No it's JIDF targeted at Sup Forums.

>tfw JIDF won

Jews outside of Israel push the anti Israel narrative so they a. don't look like hypocrites about their nation destroying agenda and b. give Israel an excuse to do anything in self defense.

They aren't against globalism because they keep involving the rest of the world in their problems.

>Chris Kyle
>Rasict serial killer

This fucking triggers me to the max.

/leftypol/ hates Jon Stewart though.

That image is so autistic it hurts.

JIDF please leave

>Breivik and Helicopters are pro-Israel
Wtf? i love Israel now.

>seriously supporting SMR
These guys are just a bunch of LARPing neos wishing for a return to a """"pure ethnic Nordic viking""""" state all those years ago. Have you seen how these people talk to each other? I have never heard so much overuse of the word "kamrat" before.

Said it for me. I don't think most of Sup Forums realizes but other boards are attacking with slides and faggy threads like these because they're jelly we got the God Emperor and Brexit in the same year. I'm looking at you >>/trash/

Mandatory viewing for any American Sup Forumsack not aware of our Israel problem:
>National Summit full conference playlist: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWmdBD2KkYf6zDOvTHNF1gMyhmmix-LEb
Skip Paul Findley if you don't want to hear about muh poor Palestine.

Despite 'FUCK Zionazis', I'm struggling to understand the real intent of its maker.

Is it supposed to influence me into liking Israel, or normies into liking the cucks on the bottom row?

Kek did will it.

It's meant to trigger a Sup Forumsacks contrarianism and dislike of the left to make him sympathetic to Isreal. Notice how all the people on top (except Milo, but the image is old) are popular on Sup Forums.

You had a pure nordic ethnostate less than 20 years ago sven. Stop acting like deportation is impossible now.

Why was this just archived? I've noticed other threads getting shadow banned in recent days too. Whoever you are, you know that outright bans that push your commie kike cause will get you fired like the other kike commando. I suggest you just fuck off mate. you will never transform Sup Forums

Enough with the kike posting.

Israel is a model ethnostate. Whites need to emulate it.

>increasingly nervous kike

>Implying Kek chooses favorites.
There are bigger things at play here, user.

Israel is working for one of our great goals which is the destruction of Al-Aqsa and the Dome of the Rock.

>storm*

how to spot shills 101

SHADILAY!

There is a 100% chance that was a stormfag

Thanks user.

Either way, I'm enjoying this JIDF raid. The Jews were much more fun than edgy teen commies.

Sup Forums merged with the JIDF to become the strongest wizards. the jews realized that only by embracing Kek will the talmudic magic receive a fresh infusion of prana, so they let us into the secret club. we're all jews nao.

Fuck off JIDF leaf.

I don't even know who's doing the Jewing anymore.

Why do stormfags want to delay the Apocalypse anyway? I don't see any reason except for being niggardly atheists.

Why the fuck is this shit being shilled so hard here

If you're going to shit up the board at least post under different flags you twat.

This

Israel adopted Third Reich style policies

>against degeneracy

Have you been to Tel Aviv? Everything is partying.

Israel prides themselves over being the only state in the area that accepts homosexuality.

As someone who have traveled a lot and worked within the travelling business, I can tell you that Israeli youth are the absolute worst of the worst.

Israel was a huge fucking mistake. The degeneracy here is too much.
Huge disaster to scatter the Jews once more when? I want an excuse to move my lazy ass out of this place.

Netanyahu himself said Hitler didn't want to exterminate jews.
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o&ab_channel=Haaretz.com

israel will have its own demographic crisis in due time I imagine
not sure if it will cause scattering though

JIDF often creeps it's way in. This is Sup Forums's immune system reacting to being pozzed by Trump.

>lets be cool with Christ killers occupying the holy land

I want nu-Sup Forums to leave

Fuck off CTR. Trump will be president for the next 8 years and you will bend the knee.

Fuck off JIDF

I'm not and Sup Forums is not. Just some jew shills, like OP.

Fuck you. This thread and the rest of them look nothing like Sup Forums or actual legitimate discussion. I hope the other retards here have common sense about how to distinguish things.

Fuck off CTR, 8 years. Remember that.

>zero problems with rank and file jews
>see soros as just another 1%er cunt who wants to fuck me over
>Isreal could burn tomorrow and I wouldn't give a damn

I don't see how you could be assed to hold any other opinion

I'm going to guess since the muslim problem in Europe started. With that whole mess a lot of Sup Forums has focused on how much they hate Muslims and have given the jews a free pass. Truth be told we would be better off with nether.

I like to banter about the Jews and blame them for shit but Israel was literally created by Himmler. An ethnostate is basically my dream

canada needs a range ban so badly. nothing but shit from these monkeys

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

This is Bernie Sanders exploding on a liberal girl for daring to question the apartheid state of Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s