SPREAD THESE MEMES FOR THE LOVE OF KEK

#AdviceFromHillary

Pizzagate is fake news. Stop this

#AdviceFromHillary.

You guys are doing a disservice to yourselves by calling the e-fits police sketches. E-fits far more accurate than police sketches.

Nobody cares about Hillary anymore we won, let her live her last few days of life in peace before she dies of a seizure

Pizzagate on the other hand...

this holiday season, remember
it's better to be the reason for the seizin'

>crazy childfuckers?
>or foreing military operation to target high iq childs and kill/rape/neutralize future treaths to someone

We need a inquisitor, a fair but nasty one.

Yep.

I used to think the wave of feminist/libcuck "i'll never have kids" was some bs tactic used by tptb to turn society against children to allow them to keep exploiting them. Now that I have realised they need the blood of children to survive... perhaps it's not a bad idea to cut off their supply? The denver airport hives can only sustain so many lizrds /s

Nigga, pizzagate isn't even news, fake or otherwise, it's just a bunch of random retarded ramblings mashed together into a shit pie that doesn't even qualify as conspiracy theory.

lol, nobody expects the spanish dis-inquisition

Fuck outta here

There's plenty of evidence of confabulation.

The question it's what were they doing.

Would you like some pizza for an hour?

DELET

>evidence
Lol. The silhouette of two crossed ping pong paddles vaguely resembling a stylized butterfly isn't evidence of anything. And so on and so forth.

This whole pizzagate bullshit is so retarded it has to be trolling.

They are clearly on something, they look like they do alot of drugs, and not weed precisely.

They have bands playing, like Monotonix that are open users.

The code could be for buying drugs.