Is anyone else /militaryschool/ here?

Is anyone else /militaryschool/ here?

I'm long graduated by I largely credit my political leanings to my time spent at a military boarding school for all 4 years of highschool. It was all male and we spent probably 2/3rds of the year on campus, with a fairly long Christmas and summer vacation.

It was a very enlightening experience. We traveled to public high schools to be guest speakers at leadership classes and JROTC programs across the state, which allowed me, who never attended a public high school, to witness the degeneracy that happens at some places.

I would be willing to bet that there is 95-95% less degeneracy in a military school setting than in a public school setting. My school was run largely by the students themselves in a military-esque ranking system, with adults as supervisors. The school had a "battalion" of students (really only about 200 or so, split between 4 "companies" and a "battalion staff" of 9 high-ranking officers and NCO's in charge of everything). All punishments were enforced by the high-ranking students, or those delegated to supervise punishment. For example, if you failed a weekly drug test, you were placed in the RAT program (Rehabilitation and Training) and forced to wake up several hours early to do physical training, which involved running, push ups, sit ups, and basic other exercises. Note that EVERYONE has to do this in the afternoon unless you play a sport, but RATs have to do this twice as much as everyone else. RATs are also required to run from class to class, are stripped of rank, eat last at every meal, and are barred from communicating from anyone except their roommate (a fellow RAT) or their disciplinary officer, who is also a student. RAT can last anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks depending on the offense.

I was absolutely planning on enlisting upon graduation, but I played football and in my senior year absolutely blew my knee to pieces and was told not to by my recruiter.

SJMS?

Yup, guess I shouldn't have picked such an easy picture lol. 124th

The only thing I disagree with you on is 90-95% less degeneracy. there's 0 drugs and 0 alcohol, eating healthy and being active is enforced and all that, so I agree there's less degeneracy, but almost every student at that school when I went there was a pack a day smoker or dipped a can a day. even some of the middle schoolers sometimes

I suppose you're right on that. When I went to school there my staff and I were very strict on the tobacco policy for anyone under 18, in fact if you were under 18 we could give you RAT for a week. Smoking is still a problem there now I'm sure, there's several gas stations literally right across the street from campus

>RAT for a week for smoking

Fuck that shit m8 I'd rather kill myself

Nice digits

I mean what else was there to do, we had some guys on like 8 or 9 smoking violations and nothing else was doing anything effective.

>I'd rather kill myself than have someone prevent me from killing myself

RAT is literally hell leaf

it's like being a Jew in Nazi Germany. They put a guy on a cheese and milk diet for 5 days because he kicked some dude down the stairs

OP didn't mention you have to keep your chin on your chest when not in class and you're literally stripped of your name and assigned a rat number by everyone except adults

Its all fun until you start being a cum dumpster.

What did you do wrong to get sent to military school?

I was actually there by choice and my experience is almost identical to op, in fact I graduated in his class lol and there was only 30 and he said he was staff and I'm almost certain I know who he is

most people there surprisingly enjoy it, but there are many sent there because they're fuckasses at home

>all male
>not degenerate
That's like saying prisons aren't degenerate. Fucking dudes in the ass is still gay.

The school itself is all male, but it's not a fucking isolationist state

seniors can leave campus on weeknights if they have good grades and a good conduct record, you can have cellphones, computers, internet, etc as long as you're not a fucking idiot and fuck off all the time

They even have dances where they bus in girls from the public schools

Are you a Freemason? I have a very good idea of who you are but don't want to doxx you

You're thinking of the right guy, but I'm not a mason

I thought that was you, are you going to commencement again

JROTC is degenerate, it needs to be called JRETC

Going to military school without commission is stupid. Paying tuition to get hazed is moronic, but if you use them sweet taxpayer dollars to pay for it, then I could see why you'd do it

Aw sheit missed that this was high school kms f.a.m.

I'm a senior military college cadet. The jrotc and military high school are the most spergy and awkward.

My kids are going to Christian school if the public school by me isn't great, then they're going to a&m

What corps senpai

This guy gets it. We call the few people who come in through JROTC are "heroes" cause they think they're the shit and are generally more shit than normal cadets. Mostly because when they graduate high school, they have medals down to the bottom of their jackets for showing up and being marginally less shitty than the rest

if the corps at a&m isnt 100% pussified and whip-out-less by then

Of course

>Needs to be called JRETC

I agree with you there. I didn't hardly pay tuition at SJMS though, my family sent me there the first year and paid, but I went back out of choice the next three and got enough scholarships from alumni and shit to not pay a dime

I have hope for the all male outfits

As far as JROTC programs in highschool, it is a completely different environment than what I experienced through SJMS. I went to a couple functions that were a week long or longer with regular high school JROTC and it's a completely autistic, embarrassing thing to see. JROTC at SJMS is pretty much a joke, all we do in those classes is watch Band of Brothers and Black Hawk Down and shit.

Even H-1 isn't gonna be that kind of meme anymore tho

This

SJMS kids made fun of public school JROTC too, I can't speak for other military schools but this one in particular wasn't based on JROTC as much as it was based on the values the school was founded on in 1887

Actually now that this is military school hs thread, what's that like from the inside? How often do you see degeneracy inside the walls? How autistic do you find some of your fellow cadets to be?

Genuinely interested, famalamadingdong. Never really considered it to be an option down the road when raising beautiful aryan children

not senior military school, just know a lot of the type/people from different ones

JROTC in public school. Then went to the Air Force Academy.

Why even go to a university that doesn't require 2 semesters of calculus for all majors?

How do you reconcile the fact you are kike enforcers?

Duke of yorks military checking in

I can't speak for other places, but SJMS when I went there was absolutely what I would want for my kids. I heard it's cucked out a bit though recently since enrollment has dropped.

The first 6 weeks at sjms are called "New Boy" and its their version of "basic training". You're like 1 step above a RAT. No rank, no standing, no say in anything. The goal of the program is to make you appreciate discipline and have pride in what you do, and to do things to the best of your ability. The "Drill Sergeants" are all other highschool students ranging from Freshman to Seniors, and they're typically the most well-disciplined of the school. The school presents you with actual leadership opportunities that you wouldnt get otherwise (I was responsible for a 80 or so person "Company" of highschool kids, from making sure they showered and cleaned their rooms and shit to making sure they got good grades.) It gives you responsibility whether you want it or not, and forces you to adapt to that responsibility, which I think is an excellent thing for anyone to have to experience.

Degeneracy inside the walls is frowned upon instead of accepted. For example, when K2 was a big thing around the country, it was looked on with disgust at SJMS. Anyone who did it was practically a leper, no one could understand why anyone would subject themselves to something that would knowingly make themselves dumber. Theres a very strong "become alpha or fail" mentality which tends to work out favorably. There is absolutely some autism, but there's always some autism. Even the most autistic tend to come out of SJMS with SOMETHING to show for it, even if it is just being a little bit stronger or understanding the need for discipline in society

Old timer here. Graduated almost 30 years ago when extreme hazing was still allowed.

Loved it, it was my Rushmore.

30 years ago from SJMS? I heard shit was crazy as fuck any time before 15 years ago

How doe it with with the trannies in US military schools. Do they make up a large percentage? Do they go to the male schools, or female schools or what?

I don't understand why you are weaponising shemales.

I never saw one, I assume they'd have to go to ones that are co-ed, and I think there's only a couple military high schools that are co-ed, but all the military colleges are co-ed I think

Ours are better than yours.

lol that it is even a thing.

Thats what I'm saying, I've never seen one so I would have no idea if it's even a thing, but I would assume if it is then they would have to go to a co-ed place

And you are OK with that?

how accurate was Child's Play 3?

I did a year at A&M. I recognize a quaffing when I see one.

I went to one of the service academies afterwards. Mildly bluepilled. Sad.

Probably true.

Of course I'm not okay with it. I have high confidence that other places wouldn't be okay with it either, but I can't speak for them. If they're cucked enough to openly allow transgendered people into their military school, there's not a whole lot I can do about it, seeing as they're all private schools

>in fact I graduated in his class lol and there was only 30 and he said he was staff and I'm almost certain I know who he is
Drop his dox and pics. He deserves it for making a blogpost on Sup Forums.